It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison Planet Moderator Victim of False DEA Raid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Prison Planet Moderator Victim of False DEA Raid

www.infowars.com

The look on the man’s face told the story, it was obvious that It would’ve been a horrible mistake, in this particular case it would have turned very ugly very quickly. As it turned out what was described by the realtor in the complaint that caused the warrant to be issued was fantasy, a delusion, or a fabrication… a fantasy that could very easily have gotten people killed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.davidicke.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.stevequayle.com...
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Not that anybody I know has anything to worry about in this story except that the person telling the story didn’t either! I just thought that we should all know that realtors are being trained by the DHS/DEA to assist in policing the public but the most important and scariest thing of all besides reviewing the property in groups to manipulate the sale price unbeknownst to the client is falsifying/accusing “they’re own clients” of criminal activity instead of asking innocent questions first (forming a relationship with the client)… By the way, after being found a false flag event the client is stuck with the snooping, untrustworthy, misinformed realtor due to contractual commitment without the disclosure factor. Do you think the realtor is laughing all the way to the bank with his 7.5 % if he is able to sell the home in this economy… Please don’t blow this off, knowledge is key to serving the changes in time.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well if that realtor was working for him at the time, I'm sure some very smart lawyer would love to listen to his story. At the very least he would be able to get out of his contract as part of a negotiated settlement.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't get how it is a "false" raid. The DEA had a warrant because some prospective buyers of his home saw weird gun-restoring stuff in his bathroom and reported it as a meth lab.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Agreed. But I think the OP really just means it was a fruitless search.

However, to me this just underscores how more and more we are a surveillance society groomed to be suspicious of our neighbors and everyone else. Information is power and the PTB want us to collect it on each other so they can consolidate power.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Its far to easy to get a search warrant. The problem lies with the system not the person reporting he saw something. You can destroy a persons house and go in with guns blazing because joe blow says he saw something. Even if hes not sure what it was.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Update on this post and situation:

JT Coyote's wife was recently fired from her job due to the political intricacies of this situation. So basically, because a person made a false report, a DEA raid commenced which found nothing but a gun restoration lab, and now his wife loses her job as a consequence.

JT Coyote has been at the forefront of State Sovereignty Issues and has gotten the resolution for state sovereignty passed in Texas. If your state has a resolution, it was likely due to JT Coyote's years of work.

He also moderates some highly sensitive political websites and a forum, the company at which runs these is regularly harassed by agents, the FBI, and dirty cops.

JT had a lengthy illness and as a result had a lapse in insurance for about a month when both he and his wife were temporarily unemployed. He works at home gunsmithing, and his wife does some high-level office work. But now they're both out of a job, and the bank is using that as an excuse to force them to cough up the remainder of their mortgage ($30,000, give or take).

JT's already been the subject of three talk shows to date, and should have appearances coming up next week.

Anyways, the folks at Prison Planet Forum have started a money bomb in the hopes that we can get this fine patriot in need back on his feet during his darkest hour. Please support the effort if you can, check out the website and video located at patriotmoneybomb.com....

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
False raid? That is BS and the DEA can't enter the man's home without first furnishing a warrant. How does disassembled firearms constitute a meth-lab as the realtor reported to the DEA? Where is the probable cause and the intelligence before the raid? One would figure the guy would be under investigation first. If firearms where involved wouldn't it be the ATF involved in such a case? This case sounds fishy to me and is practically unconstitutional. They illegally entered his home without probable cause. It isn't illegal to own firearms and multiple ones at that as long as you meet the legal guidelines of the community you reside in. The victim has to be shown the warrant and the signature by a judge before they can enter. Was he even given a copy of said warrant?

This harassment sounds like there is political undertones attached to it because of his relationship to Alex Jones, Ron Paul, and the Texas sovereignty movement. If I where him, I would solicit an attorney and at the very least sue whom ever is responsible for this abuse of power.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
First post! (jk, but maybe not!)

This is still in play, the ref hasn't whistled it dead yet! We are trying to get traction on it, read the whole sordid story-
www.cooltoad.com...
mail.moment.net...

Fema pretty much summed it up, its got legs, now it needs to walk somewhere, ANYWHERE! patiotmoneybomb.com is for those in distress, there are others, just not as fluid as this is. Travis(his real name) is hurting them bad, we guessed this is retaliation for his state rights activism, feds want those gone, immanent totalitarian takeover I'm afraid, unless states reassert 10th amendment.

As for the realtors, they get part of the asset forfeiture seizure proceeds, they don't give a damn what they do to their victim, the DEA pays better than their lousy 7% commission, and can claim they are "clean" to boot.

They indeed had a warrant, but I would question the reasoning by the judge, because if they are so willing to grant one, presume getting a cut too, that breaks real bad. The only one trustworthy is the sheriff, could have saved JTs life, Thank God!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's all part of the new "Sneak and Peek" program. This allows the government to invade your premises on the slightest rumor that there might be something there. Warrants are now easily manufactured without judge approval with the fast-track procedures; it's quite a simple really. It's also quite unconstitutional.

If JT hadn't known the sheriff personally, there would have been an ugly confrontation, as the DEA agents at the door hadn't even announced who they were.

The real estate agent who gave the initial complaint is one of the drooling prospective buyers trying to get the property on the cheaps. It is not just a commission she is after. Furthermore, she hobnobs with the elite of the town. Mary (JT's wife) refuses to pander to those types. And with those contacts, the agent gossiped into Mary's boss's ear, which resulted in Mary being fired.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Femacamper]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Femacamper

Right, sorry, you can only cry wolf once with myself and hopefully the rest, otherwise as i have read and hear the term "sheeple" applies like a glove to what this well oiled machine is doing.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Please be cogent. Your comments here are nonsensical.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Femacamper
Please be cogent. Your comments here are nonsensical.

Are you directing your question to me ?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What do you think, tristar?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

weird

[edit on 1-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You tell me,

Ball is in your court,

Were obviously switched on and well oiled, its morons who tie up tax payers money with stupidity

Hows that sound.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by Diplomat

Agreed. But I think the OP really just means it was a fruitless search.

However, to me this just underscores how more and more we are a surveillance society groomed to be suspicious of our neighbors and everyone else. Information is power and the PTB want us to collect it on each other so they can consolidate power.
>You said it.Thats how the soviets managed to hold onto power for so long.Neighbors spying on each other while the state spies on them all.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I hope that Century 21 loses business because of this. Someone should start a boy-cott of Century 21. Forget losing business, I hope they go out of business for this stunt.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

You tell me,

Ball is in your court,

Dude, this isn't basketball, it's a forum.

Were obviously switched on and well oiled, its morons who tie up tax payers money with stupidity

Hows that sound.

Can you write a proper sentence? Honestly I can't understand what you're saying, and I work with people who have poor English skills all the time...

Honestly, if you have nothing to contribute...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join