It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More good stuff on Monsanto!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
What people do not understand is this corporation's manipulative takeover is to eventually acquire patent on human beings. We will belong to them, through our own modified DNA. I have been watching their gradual plan unfold and when the governments wake up they will fight back "The strong will devour themselves".

Google Video Link

[edit on 7-6-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Holy Moly Hula! Good stuff as always. Thank you.
I never really thought of it that way.
I realize we are all more or less employees of the state,(of denial,lol)
but that is a scary thought!
With the scruples/morals shown to us by these types of greed mongers,
it is highly possible and indeed probable, as this seems to be the direction
we are headed eventually! Good call and great info!
Even if you are not paranoid it pays to keep an eye out.
Always good to know whats really going on.
Especially with our food, our health and our future sustainability!
Greed/profit will overide in the end, it (seems like it) almost always does.
What to do? As mentioned before on here somehwere it is as easy as
reading the label on packaging and using your purchasing power!
(unless they pull the labeling requirements again)
Remember when they USED to have to label milk if it containd bht?
Am I wrong here? Anyone remember the big broohaha over BHT?
Whats next? These people have their hand in every important pocket.
Someone tell me WHY we should NOT be paranoid?(of them)
The choice is ours as consumers, easy as that to make a huge difference.
It doesn't need to be all scary and hard to do!
Sure is nice to survive the calamaties intact for the most part no worse
for wear! Helps knowing what'll getcha!
I was a boy scout many years ago, and I still believe in the motto,
"BE PREPARED"!
It has served me well.
I am thinking maybe now it should be, "BE AWARE!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Posted this on another thread but I think it explains the "why" here also:

Even as millions aren’t getting treatments they vitally need, a leading medical journalist argues that the main culprit in the soaring cost of American health care is actually overtreatment… and all that extra care is making us sick...
According to the Congressional Budget Office, in the past 30 years health care spending has risen 2 percent faster annually than the rest of the economy. In 2007 the total U.S. health care bill came to $2.3 trillion—more than we spent last year on food...
What do we get for all that money? Politicians are constantly telling us we have the best health care in the world, but that’s simply not the case. By every conceivable measure, the health of Americans lags behind the health of citizens in other developed countries. Our life expectancy is shorter than that of citizens in Canada, Japan, and all but one Western European country. We rank 43rd in the world in infant-mortality rates, behind Cuba, the Czech Republic, and the United Kingdom. We are no less disabled by disease than citizens of most developed nations, and our medical care is, with few exceptions, no better at helping us survive specific diseases. For instance,...

www.aarpmagazine.org...
I'd say 2.3 trillion dollars is enough to feed alot of mouths.
And keep the ones in the know shut.....
It comes back to processing any good out of our GM food that was
never in there in the first place, and replacing it with poisons.
No wonder we get sick and die prematurely.
The human body is remarkably strong however!
It puts up with being a garbage dump for many years usually,
before adverse effects are even noticed.
Of course, by then the insurance companies, hospitals, doctors,
pharmaceutical and chemical companies, etc, et al
have already made their money off us many times over....

[edit on 7-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
A new Doc coming out on june 12, this should make more people take notice of the crap they are eating

Food inc

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
A new Doc coming out on june 12, this should make more people take notice of the crap they are eating

Food inc

Interesting Film which I have already had the privy of hearing about..

This is another biased movie and a lot of Major Corporations did try and take part in this Movie but were given the "Hollywood" treatment and no chance to respond.

As interesting as all these movies are, a lot of them are made to make paranoid people interested enough to click on and watch.

With so many articles available on the internet these days, I advise as a neutral person who has not made a decision on my own part as to who is totally evil and who is not, to read articles that discuss both sides of an argument instead of watching cheaply made movies destined for you tube or other internet mediums.

Sorry if i sound like I'm trying to defend major corporations actions (Which I defiantly do not - Most are actually EVIL) I just wanted to get the facts out there, with out facts finding the ultimate truth will be impossible and for people who have just been enlighten to the wicked ways of the world -
Education is key.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

I totally agree with you but some people are at a different level of knowledge and understanding and I find this will educate mainstream into making better choices to start with.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I wanted to mention the ravages Monsanto managed in India, this article pretty well sums up their ongoing rampage Biopiracy, GM Seeds and Rural India "Over 100,000 farmers have committed suicide..."

Another 8 million farmers in India have abandoned their lands after Monsanto bankrupted them with water- and pesticide-intensive GM cotton. A patent filed in Europe also gives Monsanto sole “rights” over the use of India's own indigenous Nap Hal wheat to make chapattis ~ a staple food of more than one-billon people.

Monsanto also continues to use child labor in India ~ “primarily very young girls, exposing them to a lethal pesticide 13-14 hours a day, for pennies in pay. But you take donations from their lobbyists,” wrote Wellesley College Alumna Linn Cohen-Cole in an open letter to Hillary Clinton last year.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

EPA says Monsanto mine violates law

BOISE, Idaho — Federal regulators said Thursday an Idaho mine that Monsanto Co. depends on to make its Roundup weed killer has violated federal and state water quality laws almost since it opened, sending selenium and other heavy metals into the region's waterways.

Um.....either good or bad, depends on your glass being half full or
half empty I think.

Good to know about about, but sad to find out about!
Um,...(yes, again) all I have to say is either negative or sarcastic here so,
I'll just post this and go do my part to help destroy our planet also.
Um,... I'm kidding! Peace! Um......

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Exellent thread people

I've been telling people this sh** for years, but no one cares. I tell people to quit buying products containing aspartame for example, and why, but no one listens.

seems that this corruption is documented in the bible -
I'm just hoping that it is and the meek truly will inherit the earth, and these evil scumfu**s spend eternity stuck in the lower astral plane, maybe the bible equivalent of hell.

the bosses need to eat what they sow. eat food grown from the shi* they try and force on the world.

They truly are pathetic though- trying to take over the third (developing) world with products like the 'terminator' seed. Obviously these people have the opposite to respect for human life in general and similar respect toward mother nature, all the while there is a war against 'terrorism' going on!

What a joke!

I don't believe for a second, however, that their actions are going unnoticed by a higher authority. I just wish that this free will concept held less grasp on not allowing someone to intercede with the affairs on this planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join