It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extent of Nazi Camps Far Greater Than Realized

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I think the Holocaust gets more attention because we live in a society that traces back to European history. It's especially noteworthy to us because it's the biggest genocide that has happened in the West during recent times.

Although in terms of "EUROPEAN"- the soviet communist deaths number in tens of millions

[edit on 5-6-2009 by blueorder]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

I think the Holocaust gets more attention because we live in a society that traces back to European history. It's especially noteworthy to us because it's the biggest genocide that has happened in the West during recent times.

Although in terms of "EUROPEAN"- the soviet communist deaths number in tens of millions

[edit on 5-6-2009 by blueorder]

True - I guess Russia is considered a "different world" though.

The genocide of the Native Americans was possibly larger than both, but being it was partly accidental, and is cloaked in American patriotism, and happened much longer ago than the Holocaust, it is not nearly as sensational a topic.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by parisinflames

Yeah, unfortunately, there occultist ideas were wrong half the time. Aryans originated in persia and india.
Also, much of the medical/genetic breakthroughs of the Nazis (and there were many) came from experimentation on humans. While we might thank Hitler for allowing these experiments he did not perform any of them (less in answer to you than the viewing public).
In fact, most of the Nazi elite wanted to get rid of Hitler towards the end. The Nazis are responsible for many advancements in the sciences. Hitler is not.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Absolutely true. The genocide of the Native Americans was about twice the size (maybe more) than the Jews during the holocaust. I agree with your theory that since we trace most of this country's history to Europe the holocaust gets more press. It's also because it was more recent and WWII is still somewhat fresh in the National memory.
The Russians most certainly suffered the most deaths in WWII. I think the difference is the Jews were rounded up (many countries handing them over happily. However, Morocco, a country with almost no army at the time would not hand them over. When asked they said, "No, theses are our Jews. Our people." Very interesting.) while with the Russians it was a war. They had land and they defended it. Unfortunately, for them, they did not have the weapons to fight back. Which is why they gave up land (as they did with Napoleon) burning it as they retreated.
The Nazi brutality against the Russians helped create the Soviet Union (lots of satellite countries as a buffer to invasion).

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by really
Absolutely true. The genocide of the Native Americans was about twice the size (maybe more) than the Jews during the holocaust. I agree with your theory that since we trace most of this country's history to Europe the holocaust gets more press. It's also because it was more recent and WWII is still somewhat fresh in the National memory.
The Russians most certainly suffered the most deaths in WWII. I think the difference is the Jews were rounded up (many countries handing them over happily. However, Morocco, a country with almost no army at the time would not hand them over. When asked they said, "No, theses are our Jews. Our people." Very interesting.) while with the Russians it was a war. They had land and they defended it. Unfortunately, for them, they did not have the weapons to fight back. Which is why they gave up land (as they did with Napoleon) burning it as they retreated.
The Nazi brutality against the Russians helped create the Soviet Union (lots of satellite countries as a buffer to invasion).

Yeah, you sometimes forget how recent World War 2 really is. 1945 is only 45 years prior to 1990!

Tons of people today have grandparents who died during the war, and the old people of today lived through that era. The pains of World War 2 will not leave this world until at least mid-century.

Why are Jews treated so strangely? Many of them don't look any different from other people of European descent. Here in the United States, they are hardly even considered a minority anymore.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

During recent times.... but let's not forget the history of bloodshed and holocausts on the continent of Europe, from the 1 million Celts which were Crucified and another Million who were enslaved under Julius Ceasar all the way to Adolph Hitler...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Some of you are seriously sick. How could you possible deny the Holocaust. You seriously think the evidence is all faked?

Because unfortunately there are fake evidences and that's a fact, regardless how many are trying to hide it. Even under the trial of Nurnberg, the original numbers were 300000.

www.youtube.com...

As you can hear, the Nazis were charged with this number. Then suddenly, without any evidence (Because as we know the Nazis are burnt all the evidences.), the number is later risen to 6 million, which is changed year by year. 300000 is also horrible, but 6 million is not the truth. There are so many unanswered questions in this matter and the problem is, whoever is intending to search the truth, somehow that one is threatened with jail. My question is: If it's really the truth, why do they need to fear from any research? Tell me.

Also, unfortunately there are no real evidences, just testmonies about people, some of them survived the chambers even 4 times or people whose are claiming they were there, but somehow they don't have any numbers on them. Officially killed people, whose in the reality changed their names during the war and they lived further.

It stinks. Also, another question. If we're living in 2009, why should we care with an event which is happened more then 60 years ago, two generations ago? Why others, other generations need to hear this boring thing over and over again? And yes, it's damned boring by my opinion. Also I hate when current generations are using the death of others as an advertisement, using it as an arguing element, when everything fails, using the death of their people to gain more and more. So, it's boring and disgusting. I hate lies and liars.

And now, when Israel is in great # and everyone is "accidentaly" turning against the "great" "chosen ones" by "some" reason, now another myth appears from the tale factory... extent of the camps were greater. Yeah. Sure. And we're going to buy that. Nope. Don't even count on it guys.

If it would be a clear historical fact where everything is true, everything would be granted to research the event. As we know it's not the case in this matter.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by ShadowIntelligence]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Denying the Holocaust is no different to me saying the genocide of the Native Americans did not happen, and deaths through the introduction of the white mans disease did not lead to further deaths.

Gypsies, the disabled,Jehova's Witnesses, communists, dissidents, Protestant Pastors, Catholic Priests, black people, the mentally ill children etc etc.
Up to 5,000 externinated, do the Holocaust deniers refute these facts and figures?
Or only the extermination of the Jews.

There is no precise figure for the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust. The figure commonly used is the six million established by the Nuremberg Tribunal in 1946 and quoted by Adolf Eichmann, a senior SS official. Most research confirms that the number of victims was between five and six million

Source
wiki.answers.com...

Or is Wiki a propaganda machine for the Zionists...ironic..

Edit There is 16 miles of Nazi documentation names numbers causes of death.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by dizzylizzy]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

There is 16 miles of Nazi documentation names numbers causes of death.
Since when? There was none until 2000 at all. Even in 1950-60, they even admitted there are not a single paper about the Holocaust is ever happened. Also check some books even from 1980, where the Jewish people written this down by themselves and where the numbers were also around 300000 and million, no more. They're faking history. Wikipedia is also the best example for this. What they forget, memories of the people cannot be faked.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I only recently watched the movie 'shindler's list', the atrocities portrayed in the movie had me so shook up! I never really understood what happened, I knew many people died senselessly, but the torture and deaths were so unbelievably horrendous...They took everything from them, money, clothes, even hair, anything to make a buck off of was taken. Where did all that money go?
It had to be substantial, so many people were robbed.

For the most part, the money went straight into the Nazi treasury...which seems to have disappeared in the fog of war.

There are those that say that the treasure associated with the Priory of Zion, the essential story behind the DaVinci Code (see Holy Blood and the Holy Grail), is actually a clever way for the treasury of the Third Reich to be re-inserted into the world economy. That kind of loot can't just hit the pavement without questions being asked, and Lord only knows, there are claims against it.

Something to think about...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowIntelligence

Since it happened. Man, I'm friends with Germans whose grandparents were guards at camps and admit that it happened and don't dispute the numbers.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Yeah, sure. Try something else. My grandparents lived the WW2 and somehow they're telling it otherwise. Also most of the old ones are remember the story a bit otherwise as we hear the official story nowadays. So... somehow I can't buy the official version.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus

Originally posted by starviego
Mo' camps? Mo' Victims?? Mo' Money!!!!!
Yeee-Hawww!!

What money? The Germans were bankrupted by the War. The Swiss aren't handing over anything, nor is IBM, for the profiteering in aiding the Holocaust and the Nazi Regime during the War.

This isn't about Politics. It isn't about Money. It's simply about uncovering the Truth so that it never happens again, to either the Jews or to anyone else.

Those that do not learn from the past are condemned to repeat it, and all that sticky jazz.

Future generations not only deserve to know, but need to know, the extent of the horrors that were committed back then. If ever we want to avert another Gitmo or Abu Ghirab, then we best pay attention to these lessons and pass them on to our children's children.

OMG You completely missed what he was saying.....

More camps, more deaths, more BAAAAAAWING = Moar money for the jews and anyone who sells the documentaries on dvd or in the form of books. The more they can bring it up, the more people will buy their crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join