It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Ghost' sighted in mall's CCTV footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ghost-fever has gripped the internet again with footage emerging of a "small spectre" at a shopping mall on video-sharing websites.

Ghost-hunting British tabloid The Sun claims the "extraordinary" CCTV footage shows the ghost of a small boy darting across a shopping centre in Chile.

The clip appeared on video-sharing website Liveleak yesterday, but it's not known when the footage was captured.

The 60cm-tall figure glides in between to oblivious customers in the 36-second video, making a beeline for a door a man has just passed through.

GO TO LINK FOR VIDEO

news.ninemsn.com.au...

[edit on 4/6/09 by dallas18]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

That's pretty awesome. I can only see the picture right now, but it's cool it was caught on camera. I like seeing the paranormal in mainstream news, makes me feel less like a nutjob when remembering my childhood experiences with ghosts!

Although it still sucks they always try to discount it. I wish the video would load!

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Heatburger]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
here is a direct link to the video

link

not sure why it won't play for you! might be because you aren't in Australia.

[edit on 4/6/09 by dallas18]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
uh....im going to have to say its a bug on the camera lens.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Meh. It seems to be the version of flash I have here on my work computer. That's whack. I'll have to check it out later, though. I'm glad you posted this though. Scrutinizing these things is fun for me

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I believe in ghosts. I've seen them. I've had a few personal experiences and group oriented experiences with them. But I have to say, that is a bug on the camera lens. The movement is the tell. Sudden starts and stops. That's how a fly moves about. It's blurred and out of focus because it's so close to the camera aperture.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
After watching many many hours of CCTV feeds....

Bug on the screen.. nothing more.

Next..

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
here is you tube video of it
and another article covering it

www.news.com.au...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
After watching many many hours of CCTV feeds....

Bug on the screen.. nothing more.

Next..

I went into the clip after reading your comment.

The apparent bug, or ghost as some say, walks across the area towards two doors. It then continues further closer to the 2nd door, it opens slightly, then the thing slides off screen to the left.

Kind of odd, even for a bug.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Definitely a bug on the lens, why would a ghost look like that? People seem to jump on absolutely anything these days, clearly not a ghost or anything paranormal.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So this may be a bug. It may also be a coincidence that this bug follows the floor plan of the mall and does not appear to walk on the wall. I am not positive that it is a bug.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

People who have experience with filming seem to think it's a bug.

But it doesn't look like a bug to me. It does not seem to me, to be on the camera lense.

Another one of life's mysteries. Maybe it's a bug-ghost.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
i dont no... iv had my shair of share of ghosts and stuff but im pretty sure its a shadow.... maybe the sun was shining into a different window or sumit
a shadow of a person u cant see because hes out of the cameras sight but the suns behind him and so causes the shadow!!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
While i'm tempted to say that it's a bug myself, the movement is a bit akward. However it dosen't really have the appearance of anything more than a small shadowy object and dosen't look to be a shadow person or an orb to me, though similar objects have been caught in numerous pictures and short films that are also shrugged off as glitches or glare that may or may not be we may well just be making a deal out of nothing, people do tend to see what they want a good deal of the time

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Konstig]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I downloaded it blew it up played around with contrast brightness sigma.
It seems to react and seem a little similar to the peoples shadows in the video.
But it seems to be moving inside itself, like its video inside video.
Kind of looks like the effect on the movie Predator when he goes invisible.
Also the edges are moving as well yet the other people and their shadows the edges aren't moving.
Its like its been morphed into the video, like it doesn't belong in the original video.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I also believe in ghosts, but that is a bug

a blur on a video doesn't automatically equal ghost

top topics

join