It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hat's off to all serving around the globe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My hat goes off to all of the service men and women who have left their families behind to act on behalf of freedom. Today's world is a scary one indeed and these men and women have chosen to don the uniforms and put their own lives on hold, some permanently. I know there are many ATS members serving overseas and my thanks goes out to them as well. Weather or not you support the war(s) that are currently being fought please remember that your brothers,sisters, friends,neighbors, fathers, mothers are the ones putting their lives on the line to defend freedom.

There are several ways you, (Yes you!) can get involved to give support, contact some of your local churches and veterans organizations and they will accept monetary donations, hygiene items, as well as other "care packages" Politics aside, please do what you can to support our men and women serving overseas, they will appreciate even the smallest of donations. A bumper sticker is not enough!

troopssupport.com...

www.gratitudecampaign.org...

www.supportourtroops.org...

www.anysoldier.com...

www.amillionthanks.org...

www.adoptaplatoon.org...

Something as simple as a card would greatly be appreciated by that soldier who feels alone and abandoned, I'm not selling anything or promoting any type of sale only wanting to extend an invitation for some of you to give support in these tough times. Thank you soldier, thank you veteran, and thank you to all of those who paid the ultimate price for our freedoms.

join