It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food/water and is it effecting our health?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm new to ATS. I'm really enjoi ing all these Topics this is a great web-site. but to my point. I have dicovered my psychic powers "which i belive everyone has" it's just a matter of Belive ing in yourself. but back on topic. and i discovering these powers. nevermind. fluride in water could be effecting our brains. and stoping claivoyence and whats the healthy naturalest way to eat? "not nothing silliy" sirius my life depends on it. what can i eat thats safe? i know iknow "is anything safe? i know all the rebuttals but sirius. help....rehab

by the way this is my first. and i hope it's not to sahbby just a lil parinoid. thanx

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I got caried away and feel i made a really bad first impression, but to be more specific . i don't eat nothing anymor bread and water fruits and vegtables but im getting more and more suspect?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Do not eat Twinkies
.That junk is loaded with all kinds of no no's.

I try to keep what I eat as natural as possible. Processed meat, fast food, food with lots of words you have no idea what they mean and easy on the meat .

Also whole wheat pasta and bread is good and good for you. Stay away from too much sugar and white flour.

Try to buy organic fruit and veggies and wash them good before you eat them.

Happy eating.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thank you lot's...sirus... today I have only consumed like 5 pieces of bread four waters.. i'm trying to break the whole sterio type on whats good.. I do like meat though not like a mad man blood thirsty "vamp" but like Fish for my brain and well what types of meats are best for healthy ness? see i'm gonna start working on my Reiki attunment....and i have been detoxing my self...LOL. and the full day after I was sick as a dawg .. sirius ..i was an avid smoker hated it preached aginst it but couldn't stop. video games and pizza ec ect.. droped it all "Snap" like that and i'm going threw these changes.... i guess you just gotta experiance it. ReHaB

top topics

join