It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up! Help me too!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Whats up all! Im new here, came here because one time my mom said i was making noises in my sleep(im 10 by the way) well anyways i get angry very easily and im nice. Well I will share an expierience that has just started happeneing to me 1 day ago k? Well i was sleeping with my mom (scared of dark) and i woke up at 4 in the morning. I thought this was regular since it always happens to me. I read this thing on youtube that scared me and told me to post to 10 videos and i did. I thought i lost count but still left it like that. As i was saying i woke up at 4 and thought was normal. I was awaken by lightning. But when i was just about to close my eyes i saw a shape in the room it was like a girl. The post said that a girl would be standing in my room. I got very frightened i couldnt sleep! i stared at my cabinet and kept glancing back at it it didnt move. I stayed up for 1 hour untill the light was in the room. When my mom moved in her sleep the cover went over my eyes. I took the cover off and stared where the being was, it was gone. I was scared and i saw that my mothers pants was there and assumed that it was that. I told my mother and she laughed. The next night i fell asleep in my brothers room after watching family guy on adult swim. The same thing happened to me except this time it was shaped like a child ( the first one was like an teenager) i got scared. I said it was a state of mind then it dissapeard but the closet door opened a little then i stayed up again for 1 hour i almost fell asleep but i thought the ghost was going to come back. I woke my brother up and told him, he said i was seeing things. But this time nothing was behind where the being was standing. I was starting to believe that ghosts were real and were trying to kill my family and me. I told my brother to get up and i said i was scared. I hugged him and fell asleep at 6 am i beleived that it wont come back and departed to the other side of my bed, i was right. I told my mom and dad i told him that the one in my moms room was like a teenager and the one in my brothers room was like a child he said he was going to jaara the house. (Means to burn the evil spirits) and jaara me (im guyaneese btw) I told him where they were standing. Thats it. Please help me im very scared i feel like crying and i dont want to sleep anymore PLEASE it isnt funny help me please!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ok. First off, you need to chill out. Usually these 'chain letter' things are meant to scare the crap out of people, and it's doing it's job right now.

It's likely just your imagination. Did you see anything like this prior to reading the chain letter thing? If so it might be a legitimate haunting, or something else.

If you started to see the 'ghosts' after you read the chain letter (10 comment thing) I wouldn't worry about it. Take a deep breath, and know that it's not real. When I was 10, I was terrified of the dark and thought I saw ghost and shadows as well. You'll be alright kid, take it easy.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by JipStix]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I remember when I was about your age and had the same thing happen. I felt like a needle going in my arm and was paralized. I tried to scream but I couldnt. That was over 25 years ago and even to this day I remember that vividly. I'm still here so I guess it was all in my head... If you focus on what death is, and I know that at your age it will be hard. You should get over that quickly. What it boils down to, the fear, is the fear of dying. If you truely believe that you never die, then it's not a problem. Watch the exorcist, that will help. Just kidding.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thanks, after I posted it it's like they dissapeared (knowing they are not real because my mom keep saying it) but I do think it was my imagination.

new topics

top topics

join