It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kung Fu" actor Carradine found hanged in Thai hotel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

BANGKOK/LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor David Carradine, star of the 1970s U.S. television show "Kung Fu," was found naked and hanging dead from a rope in the closet of his luxury Bangkok hotel room Thursday, Thai police said.
Source : - ) I wonder who pulled this off....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
That's insane, nothing else I can really say it's shocking. RIP

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Are we ruling out suicide? I don't know what his current mental state was but unless he was involved in some sketchy activities, Then why would anybody murder him?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
He doesn't seem like the type to do something like that.

Self inflicted auto-eroticism? I don't think a curtain cord could hold the weight.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
may we never forget kill bill and kung fu
his legend will continue
r.i.p

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thats insane......I grew up watching his movies and tv series. What's with all the actors freaking out
I sure don't understand why, unless reality finally caught up with them......another wasted life, it truely is sad! RIP

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I thought of him spontaneously yesterday and read the news today.

Wasted life? I think not. Whatever his reason, he chose to take this way out. To say his life is now wasted is a dishonor to what he achieved. Whether we agree with his choice or not, perhaps it can be agreed that a life that moves others is not a life wasted.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
THE death of actor David Carradine appears to have been caused by a sex act gone wrong, with police saying he was found hanged with a rope tied around his neck and genitals.

The US actor was found dead in the closet of his luxury Bangkok hotel room overnight. He was 72.

Thai police told The Sun the actor was found with a curtain rope tied around his neck and genitals.

They would neither confirm nor deny suggestions that Carradine was attempting auto-erotic asphyxiation, a practice designed to boost sexual pleasure.

www.news.com.au...

ALRIGHTYTHEN...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
How many people die daily?
This is just another one.
Sad, but true.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oh no, the Bride finally caught up to Bill. Anyway, he did an out standing job in Kill Bill. It's a shame that he is no longer with us. He was a very good actor.
RIP

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Unless there was signs of a struggle I'm going with accidental suicide. That dude was one bad hombre in the martial arts. If someone got the best of him then there would be signs of an epic battle.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
R.I.P. David.

My favorite of your movies was 'The Long Riders'. You definitely left a lasting impression on a lot of people.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
they found him unclothed some 1 was prettty pissed to do that

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It looks like auto-erotic asphyxiation. But this is interesting: www.bangkokpost.com...

American actor David Carradine has been found dead in a closet in a hotel room in Bangkok.

The naked body of the 72-year-old actor was found by a housekeeper in a closet in room number 352 of Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel in the Lumpini area at 11am yesterday.

Lumpini police said the body of Carradine was found curled up inside the wardrobe with one end of a shoelace tied around his penis and the other end fastened around his neck.

Both of his hands were bound with a cord which was also tied around his neck, said an officer at the station who requested anonymity.

Forensic experts said Carradine had probably died between 12 and 24 hours before his body was found.

They said there were no injury marks on his body and no evidence of a struggle having taken place in the room. Mysteriously, a footprint found on the bed did not match the shoes worn by Carradine.

There was a glass of water in the room. Experts were checking to see if the drink had been tampered with.

Police refused to give further details, saying they needed to gather more evidence to determine the cause of death.

Très bizarre!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

Now the family is asking the FBI (with the help of attorney Mark Geragos) to get involved. There are also some stories reporting that he may have been found with his hands tied behind his back. None of the articles I saw with that bit had any sort of source for that so weeeeee rumors, what fun. Google news is really interesting for angles like that though, with the way they link to thousands of stories.

This could be a variation on three classic set ups...'make it look like a suicide' and 'make it look like an accident' and 'make it something embarrassing.'

The first people they should check into are the people at the film company. When you shoot a film, there are always hefty insurance policies on the talent. You lose your talent, you have to stop shooting, so it has to cover the whole cost of shooting. They may or may not have had a policy which included suicide as something that would be covered, I'm not sure you can even do that. Accidental auto-erotic asphyxiation, as something that was an accident, is much more likely to be covered.

The 'make it look embarrassing' comes into play so you have a ready made reason to explain how nobody who knew him ever heard of him doing something like this. But I just don't think that flies anymore, not even for something kinky like this. Hollywood people have secrets, but it's not like it used to be. Somebody he knows would know. Somebody would have heard him talk about it as it's just the kind of thing they all talk about at crazy parties, 'hey you know what's great?' 'Wow, have you ever tried ______?' If nobody has ever heard anything to indicate he was into this, it was probably murder.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by 11andrew34]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Of course nobody knew about this behavior from him ..... how often do you share you masterbation techniques with freinds and family ???? come on now. definitely an accident, ....... and if anyone else was in the room I would have to speculate a thai dominatrix or something.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I guess they finally killed Bill!!!

No seriously, it sucks that hes dead now... But I'd hate to be his family now having to deal with him dying a not so honorable death like this... Yuck

[edit on 6-6-2009 by mostlyspoons]

new topics

top topics

join