It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO:Really now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
OK i have heard a lot of people say that they have located underwater bases.And some people keep saying that people get abducted underwater.So i ask myself:Sin`t this theory going a bit too far?Some people also claim seeing craft and lights underwater.There could be a lot of reasonable answer for that.I just don`t know because im not a USO expert
But that USO theory seems awkward.Like i said in my previous thread,UFOs have NEVER visited earth,Not even once.They didn`t even step a foot on our planet,Well thats at least what i heard from UFO experts.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
A lot of people say a lot of things. I wont touch the people who know where all the alleged bases are or the the ones who know where they hid the gold and Hoffa :-)

I will say simply that if you can fly in a vacuum, you can go beneath the sea and since the great vast majority of the Earth is water and unexplored, if I wanted to hide, that's where I would be.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I have heard of these USO's for a while now but have yet to see anyone produce a picture or video of one. I mean at least there are thousands of pictures and video's of UFO's.

new topics

join