It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who were you in a previous life?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswald and/or a soviet scientist (most likely the latter). From childhood, I've had some sort of attraction to the country even before I was taught it was a country and this extended to knowing of the cold war before I was taught about it. One day for no reason at all, I found myself looking up random coordinates in siberia. I ended up by a lake or a river of some sort and once I got to that point, I pictured some kind of shack or small building there. There's some kind of (previously) self-important book or primative data file there.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure I believe in past lives, but I find the idea really fascinating. If I do have any sort of past lives, I seem to dream a lot about being some sort of military person, like a special ops type, which is weird, because I have no desire at all to do that sort of thing. Mostly fighting in buildings and stuff, not much outside. (no trenches or airplanes or anything) Usually hand to hand combat or shooting at fairly close range. I suppose it would have to be twentieth century based on the sorts of things I can remember from my dreams, but interestingly I can't remember anything like cellphones or computers or today's technology in those dreams, so maybe from the earlier half, WWI or WWII perhaps, or maybe not actually a war at all, but some sort of police force or something.

The other thing I dream a lot about is women, but I don't think that's unusual!
Probably 95% of my dreams are either the military stuff and/or about women. A lot of the time in the dreams, I'll be on a small team of people, and one of them will be some woman that I'm really close to, so sometimes those two dreams kind of go together.

I've no idea, really, what to make of it all, and probably it's just too many violent computer games on the brain, or movies or something, but it does make me think and wonder. I'll have to try and pay more attention to what I dream and remember it later.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

There are still plenty of animals in the world, and it is still a big universe.

Still, everyone's coming up human except good old Argentus.

Bet he was a tuatara.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I am a past life therapist, and have done over 50 past life regressions.
As with anyone, we all have the capacity to have held a past life or fame or complete Anonymity. I have had both.

My most recent past life, involved a life as a female in California in the 60's where I attended Stanford University and died shortly after graduating college. It is most apparant in my interest and love of 1960's and 1970's vintage collectibles, fondness of the music, and the essence of that era.

Prior to that, I was a child in early america, at the turn of the century. I was born in Savannah Georgia to a prominant doctor, I was an only child. Unfortunately I died of a childhood disease. However, I do remember fondly the St. Louis Worlds Fair. My passion for the Victorian Era is ever present in my life. I am an avid Antique Collector and have Victorian period furniture in every room in my house. I also have a passion for Victorian, Queen Anne style homes, and plan on own one someday.

Previous to that life, I lived in Victorian England where I was married to a Businessman, and had a very abusive life with a cruel man. We were wealthy but I was very unhappy. I committed suicide in the 1890's.

My most famous past life, and I know this is going to be met with all kinds of scrutiny, but I dont care- I was Queen Elizabeth. My connections with Elizabeth have always been there, I just never noticed until I had another psychic point it out that I was Queen Elizabeth. And after that revelation, the memories, the evidence was all right there. I am passionate about London (traveled there twice) and England is my true home, as I always have. When visiting the Tower of London, I had this enormous feeling that I had been there before. As well as my fascination and utter connection to Westminster Abbey. The last time I visited London I had no knowledge of my past life as Queen Elizabeth. And I hope that when I return, with my knowledge, that things will be ampliphied for me.

There, I was extremely close with John Dee who happens to be my current husband in this life.

I never brag, and if anything feel the humblest humility regarding that tragic life that I held as Queen Elizabeth. I wasn't happy, I was always stressed out, and I was- truthfully very frigid. I had to be. Rereading journals that I wrote, back then- so similiarily reflect my writing style and emotions that I still hold inside of me.

My hopes with sharing this experience, is that the non believers can step outside of their box claiming that "everybody" claims that they were someone important. Because that simply isnt so. Even still- if reincarnation exists, somebody was Queen Elizabeth- and truthfully Ive never encountered anyone who claimed to be her with any validity. I am still not 100% convinced that souls don't share lives, separate, etc.. This can attest for why several people believe that they were a particular person in time.

Thanks for being open about it
and explaning some of the connections!

Indeed fascinating.

With Astrology, comparing both your birth chart and Queen Elizbeth's you can get more clues whether there's a soul connection or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Only two I can say for sure...
I lived in the 1930's-1940's
and before that no idea of time period exactly but native american before any white men showed up.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
In one of my past lives, I was a white man- born and living in the US. A sucessful business owner. Utterly miserable, who end up commiting suicide by hanging in the economical crisis in '29.

Another past life memory, I was a black woman that lived in a very small and modest house in the countryside with my mother and my little son.
It seemed to be a "happy" life despite the obvious lack of material (basic) goods to live.

I also had a flash one day of a life as a very old and wise man, around the Babylon times. Entering a sacred temple.

And there's this one past life in Bavaria, which I still feel such a strong connection. I can't wait to visit this place with my guy.

I have lots of other memories, since regression had helped me a great deal to access many of my past lives.

I've always encouraged my family and friends and other people to try it, because it's fantastic what you can discover!- but I have noticed there are some people that do not want to know and say they are "scared". And that's ok, they have to follow they inner voice.

[edit on 6/6/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I don't think I know of any past lives. How would you even find out?

Althought I've had strange dreams of being in love with a girl, and feeling it so much, being in love like I haven't in this life so far. So powerful!

Anyway plutoxgirl please tell me about what you feel was your past life.

ediy: oh looks like you just did! haha

[edit on 6-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I don't think I know of any past lives. How would you even find out?

Althought I've had strange dreams of being in love with a girl, and feeling it so much, being in love like I haven't in this life so far. So powerful!

Anyway plutoxgirl please tell me about what you feel was your past life.

ediy: oh looks like you just did! haha

Aaww! that's lovely Phoenix
- Do you think you know this person in this current life? -Have you seen yourself in this dream?
It could very well be a past life memory, who knows.

And about your question on how you could find out; well, there are many ways, but I think it's a good idea going to a past life therapist (someone qualified to guide you in this inner journey and can help you in case you get to experience something "terrible" while in a regression). Some psychologists and psychiatrist specialize in regressions. Some use hypnosis others use different techniques.

I guess it's a matter of preferences and exploring which you think it's the most "attuned" to yourself.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

I have no idea any way to remember Id love to if I could. most prob gets harder as we get older forget even more as we get more this life memories fillin our head

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

My nearest past life was of a Chinese woman with bound feet around the turn of the 20th century. It is a residual memory I have had since childhood...also made clearer through meditation and gold water.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl

Aaww! that's lovely Phoenix
- Do you think you know this person in this current life? -Have you seen yourself in this dream?
It could very well be a past life memory, who knows.

It was first person view, I did feel myself thou, but I was in an unknown place. Almost a alternate universe feeling. Dreams are very interesting, who's to say what's real and what's not when you can experience such feelings, right? haha

I litrelly woke up regretting it was not real, and already was missing it.
silly right.

It's actually happened a few times, I think possibly a different girl each time lol, weird ha, but it's all misty now, hard to see the details, I think maybe One time with an asian looking girl, another with an arab girl, and another with a latin/spanish type girl, or maybe they were all the same girl, the memory is fading...

Maybe it's me who wants to feel such a feeling, but it sure did feel real and powerful.
And it was really random , unexpected dreams.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't know if it means anything but I have been interested in Egypt, Sumerian, Minoan, Turkey, Roman, Native American, The wild west, and the 20's, but have never been regressed. I would like to out of curiosity, but am afraid I wont be able to be hypnotized since I have never been able to fall asleep in public.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Find out who you were in your past life. Site seems kosher. You have to give it your date of birth.

And here's a lady who was clearly reborn to succeed. Wonder what happened this time round?

Perhaps she, and others like her, have trouble remembering?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

In dreams, I have always returned to 2 different locations, in one I know my name is Katherine, and that when I return to the house ( always the same house) I am greeting with many smiles, they are very happy to see me again, and a celebration is always in order. I would say that I return to the 16th century, possibly France.

The other reccurring 'reincarnation dream' I have is set in a very run down city, and is not a happy place or time, I always wake up upset after these, and the feeling will linger for days. I am a male when I am there, and very poor, nameless and I wander through the town, apparently no particular home is there for me.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is an awesome thread, folks!

I can't say that I have had any memories myself, but I believe in reincarnation 101%. I just may need regression, that's all.

But anyway, I just wanted to ask everyone: Have any of you ever tried to look up any of your past lives through records somehow? I'm talking more in the past 100 years. That would be easier. Would be mindblowing to find an article or a picture from like 70 years ago, huh?

Also, I've noticed that most of these memories you folks have from past lives usually involve horrible deaths. Which makes me wonder:

Perhaps the more traumatic lives/deaths are remembered and are somehow carried over in the next life/lives - resulting in inherent fears/obsessions and karmatic offset. Perhaps I'm stating an obvious here, but forgive me - I've never had a regression. Just a strong strong belief towards reincarnation.

Am I on the right track?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

That's because animals are special entities, gaurdians, and such as that. They are higher than us evolved and are here to teach us the importance of animal/human symbiosis. These souls will likely have lived all of their human lifetimes and have reached enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
hey, I mentioned Turkey..... and this was my diagnosis..

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom. Do you remember now?

I do feel like I am somewhat male even in this life. Although I am female this time, I have some of the traditional qualities of a man. Designer, craftsman is what I am this time too in my soul. I do love to travel and investigate, and I find spying on people to be great fun. Love to research and uncover hidden secrets. I am trying to expand my mental consciousness.. and am always looking for teachers. It's one of the reasons I am always at ATS.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
This is an awesome thread, folks!

I can't say that I have had any memories myself, but I believe in reincarnation 101%. I just may need regression, that's all.

But anyway, I just wanted to ask everyone: Have any of you ever tried to look up any of your past lives through records somehow? I'm talking more in the past 100 years. That would be easier. Would be mindblowing to find an article or a picture from like 70 years ago, huh?

I found out mine quite by accident. I am into true crime, lab work, forensics and stuff and came across this episode after I had meditated on wanting to know my most recent PL and this is what I knew: the house was yellow, it was in chicago, I was 4-8 yrs old(I had very small structure as I was malnourished). I had siblings who weren't mistreated and I was killed and buried in the backyard. I died shortly after the kennedy assassination. I even remembered watching the assassination on tv, but that was like in 1993 I had remembered that little bit of information.Here is my evidence from a synopsis of the episode...which I am to add I saw the first time it was aired, so no previous knowledge could have been impressed in my mind! Actually the year I had the memory was 1999, prior to the finding of the skeleton.

""Little Girl Lost" examines the case of a skeleton found in a garden by a Chicago landlord in 1999. A forensic anthropologist concluded that the skeleton was that of a malnourished child with a broken jaw. An analysis of the clothing revealed that it had been manufactured in the late 1960s. Detectives tracked down the family that had lived there at that time, ultimately locating the mother, who was on the verge of death. She made a deathbed confession that she alone caused the death of her daughter, Holly -- but did not reveal why."

I am Holly. I know it. And there are other things while I watched the episode that just really hit a nerve deep inside of me. The layout of the house was what I knew it to be... even the description of Holly the siblings gave everything! The way I was usually kept locked in a room all this info I had prior to watching the episode. Maybe that's why I wanted to come back so quickly to see that my case indeed got solved and have that closure. I needed to see that. I am so glad the vile woman who did this was dying, that made me feel all that much better.

Here's the link for the episode Synopsis:
tv.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have a strange feeling whenever im near 70s suburban buildings. Its puzzled me for ages, because t is such a calm, peaceful feeling.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Well I don't know what it was!, but sounds like a hella cool thing!

hehe

Do you meditate? maybe you can try focusing on it and see what other information/images/scenery you may get.

[edit on 7/6/09 by plutoxgirl]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join