It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incan sacrifices unearthed in Peru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Incan sacrifices unearthed in Peru

www.abc.net.au

Researchers at an archeological site in northern Peru have made an unusually large discovery of nearly three dozen people sacrificed some 600 years ago by the Incan civilization.

The bodies, some of which show signs of having been cut along their necks and collarbones, were otherwise found in good condition, said Carlos Webster, who is leading excavations at the Chotuna-Chornancap camp.

The sprawling 95-hectare archeological site is 20 kilometres outside the coastal city of Chiclayo, near the ancient tomb of Sipan, which was one of the great finds of the last century.

The sacrifices w
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Real impressive find this, i wonder what other treasures they have found and have not stated. If i am not mistaken, there are usually other items found around such ritual killings.

I guess in a few thousands years when they again begin digging and finding about our civilization they too will be saying similar news about our failed society.

Just hope someone finds evidence to show how stupidly irresponsible our civilization has been.

www.abc.net.au

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Real impressive find this, i wonder what other treasures they have found and have not stated. If i am not mistaken, there are usually other items found around such ritual killings.

I guess in a few thousands years when they again begin digging and finding about our civilization they too will be saying similar news about our failed society.

Just hope someone finds evidence to show how stupidly irresponsible our civilization has been.

www.abc.net.au

And how.

new topics

join