It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debris removed from the Atlantic is not from the airplane of Air France, says Aeronautics

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have been sat here on my comp from 12 this afternnon until now (17:16 with the bbc news 24 on and heard literally 30 seconds on the incident stating there was 24 error messages sent from the plane, and that is it! All day its been this d-day stuff, granted you cant take away the great job they did on d-day but surely there has to be more news on the plane???

There is something strange going on im afraid.

First the air france then a 2-seater cesna goes missing on wednesday and also this giant jellyfish crop circle which is 600ft long. I meen there has to be some link dosent there? maybe a coincidence??? who knows!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas
Dude , i found the original article in portuguese.

I also found an article from the day past this one where France says there is NO DOUBT that the debris are from the plane.

It is fishy that the next day the brazillian air force claims the opposite , and I am more prone to believing the air force that would have no economical reasons to hide anything lol

Anyways , I will check them out and post it with a decent translation.

If the Brazilian Air Force shot down the Air France jet like the US Navy shot down Flight 800; they might have good reason not to identify it. Or if the US Navy shot down another; Brazil might feel obliged to cooperate.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

have you thought that it may have been brought down by a scaler wave type weapon ? the bright flash does sound like it could be from that type of hit, this is a long shot and a little off topic but just thought i would add.

The pressure wave. Thats what Tesla always talked about.
The basic Tesla research is locked in a time capsule and the
best interpreters are rare and very knowledgeable of present
science.

Ether defined as compressible but also as a insulative fluid with
electrical carriers. Can a bunch of electrically frozen ether be
shot or beamed. Perhaps. The technology is close to the wireless
transmission of electricity and to the surrounding of metal craft
and its propulsion.

Beams are tested on cattle with out regard to laws.
Like Cartman they do what they want.
I'm sure that all aviation routes are avoided and try to
keep a small media foot print.
Can't say what happened here.
Is a high speed ether ship, if there is such a Tesla 'dirigible torpedo',
an immovable object in command of the momentum of nature.
Unheard of or have we heard this before because this has
been tests years ago.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

First the air france then a 2-seater cesna goes missing on wednesday and also this giant jellyfish crop circle which is 600ft long. I meen there has to be some link dosent there? maybe a coincidence??? who knows!!!

No numerological coincidence, no link to a passenger name and a rock group, no link to Obama's visits, no link to crop circles obviously done using circular sweeps for a lark.

A lot of tragically dead people.

There was a mysterious crash in the US in November 2001 that may have been a covered up attack.

Nothing points to these two recent crashes being attacks though nothing definitely precludes the possibility.

I still wonder how common it is for a plane to go down with no trace in the Atlantic.

Mike

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
bodies now found.

New post here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

No numerological coincidence, no link to a passenger name and a rock group, no link to Obama's visits, no link to crop circles obviously done using circular sweeps for a lark.

A lot of tragically dead people.

There was a mysterious crash in the US in November 2001 that may have been a covered up attack.

Nothing points to these two recent crashes being attacks though nothing definitely precludes the possibility.

I still wonder how common it is for a plane to go down with no trace in the Atlantic.

Mike

its certainly not that common that plaines go down with no trace due to todays technology to track craft and ships all over the world. This is certainly one of a very mysterious vanishing plaines, even with the craft that have vanished over the bermuda triangle it is still a very small amount in the history of flight.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

BRAZILOIAN AIR G]FORCE Just showed on TV her ein Brazil satting they found and collected two bodies in the ocean, neart the San Pedro and São Paulo islands.!!!

In a few minutes you´llherar that on TV worldwide!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yes. In Finland media also, bodies found. STT/Reuters - source.

Also plane depris found.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If this ATS media video embeds OK you can see a stray missile?

(click to open player in new window)

The body is not super bright and no moving waves of light are
detectable but one might say there is a standing wave of light
surrounding the body.

A dark tip and a dark mid center dark band.

The trail is dark as ionized air would appear and was evident in
telephoto video close ups of Mexico saucer wakes as they moved
toward the camera.

So it might be a new fangled propulsion system.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

That looks just like a cruise missile, no discernible wings on it though, which is kind of weird ?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The cruise has small wings, the faster the missile the smaller the wings.
Cruise are not super fast.

I say that it is shrouded in light .
That means ether charges.
If that travels past an ordinary aircraft, what happens.
According to this video not much for that size and that distance.

The Tesla dirigible torpedo had no wings.

It looks like an attempt to make Tesla technology into a small cruise
type body. not that Tesla may have done so already and we had
the contraption for years.
I'm laughing now at the thought no one could figure our how
his missile worked.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
CNN - Bodies Found

Now i'm one of the few people who believe this was a terrible accident as opposed to some conspiracy but the part that stands out is that they apparently found a briefcase with a plane ticket in and a reservation number. That just stinks of when they found the passport of the terrorist in 9/11. 3 or 4 days in the sea and you're telling me that no water has got into the briefcase and its still floating completely in tact. Also the fact that they can find a briefcase but not a plane? hmmmm.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Today, I just read that they discovered a flight ticket. A FLIGHT TICKET WAS FOUND AFTER 4 DAYS IN THE OCEAN!!!!???? I don't care if it was in a brief case.

There's some kind of cover up going on, a lot of bull#.

How would a flight ticket, or a brief case stay in the same area, or still be floating around in the same area after 4 days? They take us for idiots!

They have an incredible difficult time finding a person in the water, now they found a ticket, or a brief case?

The # piles on...

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Somethings not right.
For one, just how much 'junk' could be floating in the ocean for there to be this type of debri where the plane crashed?

Im smelling a coverup!

snappy answers to silly questions...
link - Great Pacific Garbage Patch

-

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hmm... did anyone else make the connection that I did between this, and George @ UrbanSurvival/Peoplenomics ?? In regards to [disappearances]...

The bright flash reports are interesting, for sure.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by TheUnCola]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
They found a large piece of the tail section with air france's distinctive logo on it as well as more bodies ,there was mention of a air spain flight that was in the vicinity at the time the plane was said to have lost contact and a bright light was seen falling quickly straight down for a few seconds something hit that plane for sure...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Omg! WhatTheroy I love your avatar!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well here we go with the latest news

www.guardian.co.uk...

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join