It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debris removed from the Atlantic is not from the airplane of Air France, says Aeronautics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

that landed in geneva all safe and sound

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I was reading reports that two other aircraft near the area witnessed intense white flashes of light, where the plane was last reported.

This is a strange case. if only they could find the black box. But of course you need to find a plane first. And this plane looks as if it was abducted.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostnoise
I was reading reports that two other aircraft near the area witnessed intense white flashes of light, where the plane was last reported.

This is a strange case. if only they could find the black box. But of course you need to find a plane first. And this plane looks as if it was abducted.

Abducted by?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duby78
Well, we have a strange situation here, no doubt. I wonder is there a possibility that two jets collided over there, and debris recover until now belong to the other jet? If so, are we facing a cover-up of some kind?

So, who claims a lost plane then ? No such news anywhere to be found, since it was over the atlantic the other plane can not be a small craft, it has to be a plane fitted for transatlantic travel.

The photo taken by a woman in the canary islands at the same time of the crash showing a white flame and a near vertical smoke pillar is interesting, what was that ? Does a plane explode if there is a structural failure, some pilot in the weather satellite analysis thread claimed that parts of the tailfin could have been damaged making the plane un manouverable, but does a plane explode because of structural failure - white bright light ? That or a bomb, no other explanations given to the rapid fatality of this aribus A330-200 by the former pilot.

This is a weird accident indeed, air france keeping a lid on makes it even worse plus the contradicting information coming out from various media (can blame them for bad intel though, lack of understanding and bad translations).

Thanks for iposting the canary mages, see below.

[edit on 2009/6/5 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by reugen

Originally posted by Duby78
Well, we have a strange situation here, no doubt. I wonder is there a possibility that two jets collided over there, and debris recover until now belong to the other jet? If so, are we facing a cover-up of some kind?

So, who claims a lost plane then ? No such news anywhere to be found, since it was over the atlantic the other plane can not be a small craft but fitted for transatlantic travel. The photo taken by a woman in the canary islands at the samt time of the crash showing a white flame and a near vertical smoke pillar is interesting, what was that ?

What photo?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I've been following this for a few days now and its such an awful and heart breaking story.

I think of all them people many of whom were a great asset to this world, just totally lost and all there family mourning for them without even a body to bury or cremate and say goodbye too.

I really hope they find some debris definitely from the plane just to ease peoples minds of the fate of the plane and its passengers.

A truly sad story and my heart goes out to the victims family and friends.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Also, a Spanish pilot who was flying at high altitude some distance behind the doomed Air France jetliner said he saw an 'intense flash of white light", according to his airline, Air Comet. A co-pilot and passenger also saw the bright light, according to a report initially given to Spain's El Mundo newspaper. "Suddenly, we saw in the distance a strong and intense flash of white light, which followed a descending and vertical trajectory and which broke up in six seconds," the unidentified captain wrote.

www.news.com.au...

what could be this bright light? if it was an explosion then where is the debris?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Is anyone able to confirm the Aircraft's final position and bearing? I have seen maps suggesting that it came down some hundreds of miles of the coast of Brazil. Other reports suggest eyewitness's in the Canary Islands. We have the Brazilians searching one area, The French searching another. I know it is difficult to pin point the exact location of the planes last position but there does seem to be a lot of conflicting views on where it may have come down.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I think the important question here is should you get on an Airbus jet. Remember when the entire vertical stabilizer disintegrated on that brand new Airbus? Maybe this is just another disintegrating airframe.

You are talking about American Airlines flight 587, i wouldn't call 13 years old "brand new".
Not that age had anything to do with that crash, any plane (including fighter jets) will break to pieces if you over stresses them enough

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dallas18

Also, a Spanish pilot who was flying at high altitude some distance behind the doomed Air France jetliner said he saw an 'intense flash of white light", according to his airline, Air Comet. A co-pilot and passenger also saw the bright light, according to a report initially given to Spain's El Mundo newspaper. "Suddenly, we saw in the distance a strong and intense flash of white light, which followed a descending and vertical trajectory and which broke up in six seconds," the unidentified captain wrote.

www.news.com.au...

what could be this bright light? if it was an explosion then where is the debris?

Sun reflection probably.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
www... .all news web.com/page6916913.php

Perhaps this was the cause.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by zorkthegreat]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorkthegreat
www.--.com...&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk &gl=uk" target="_blank" class="postlink">Perhaps this is the cause

if you quote ur text the proper address is there

www.google.com.au...

that might have to do it, interesting link nevertheless

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorkthegreat
www.--.com...&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk &gl=uk" target="_blank" class="postlink">Perhaps this is the cause

if you quote ur text the proper address is there

www.google.com.au...

that might have to do it, interesting link nevertheless

ATS autoremoves all all the web . com links for some stupid reason.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

www.news.com.au...

My guess is that it could have been positive lightning.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

www.news.com.au...

My guess is that it could have been positive lightning.

An Explosion would have ignited fuel and thus there would be a fire trail in the sky.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Here are the reasons why I think there is more than this than meets the eye:

1. The plane went down when it was outside of radar range

2. On May 27, 2009 Air France received a bomb threat for a flight out of Buenos Aires to Paris. That flight was delayed until a sweep of the Air France plane showed the bomb threat was a hoax.

3.The black box recorder has a device fitted which gives out a signal when it is in water this signal can be picked up in a radius of over 9 kilometres.

4. Why did it take so long to report the disapperance of the plane?

5.On June 2nd the authorities said that the debris span several miles, now the debris doesn't belong to this plane???? Haven't we heard of this happening somewhere before where supposed debris appears, oh yeah I remember 911! flight 93.

5. None of the survivors have been found?

6. The authorities are trying to cover this up

7. The plane supposedly crashed in very deep water over 7,000 metres

8. French accident investigation authorities established that a series of automatic messages gave conflicting signals of speeds and flight paths

9.Autopilot was disengaged ???

10.Key computer system had been switched to alternative power

11. The controls needed to keep the plane stable had been damaged.

12. Final message said that there was loss of cabin pressure.

13. Aviation experts said the vast area over which debris has been found suggested there was an in-flight explosion

14.'There are five electricity supplies on the plane and they would all have to fail if the plane crashed due to an electrical fault

15. Officials said there was virtually no chance of finding any of the 228 crew and passengers (How can they say this so soon) ?

16.Expert suggests that plane was blown out of the sky, yet there appears to be an apparent censorship of this on the net.

Everything points to sabotage, hijacking or bomb.

Because the authorites keep on contradicting themselves a cover up is taking place take note.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zorkthegreat

On the other thread, someone posted pictures taken by a woman in Gran Canary who photographed a fireball of some sort in the sky, around the time of last contact with Air France or something. I will go find those pictures.

Whether or not they are related to this disaster, I don't know, but it's something to look at and consider.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Not to mention reports of Mobile Phones ringing normally when called and (perhaps Bogus) reports of Text Messages being sent out eventhough there was no range over mid atlantic.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Here are the reasons why I think there is more than this than meets the eye:

1. The plane went down when it was outside of radar range

2. On May 27, 2009 Air France received a bomb threat for a flight out of Buenos Aires to Paris. That flight was delayed until a sweep of the Air France plane showed the bomb threat was a hoax.

3.The black box recorder has a device fitted which gives out a signal when it is in water this signal can be picked up in a radius of over 9 kilometres.

4. Why did it take so long to report the disapperance of the plane?

5.On June 2nd the authorities said that the debris span several miles, now the debris doesn't belong to this plane???? Haven't we heard of this happening somewhere before where supposed debris appears, oh yeah I remember 911! flight 93.

5. None of the survivors have been found?

6. The authorities are trying to cover this up

7. The plane supposedly crashed in very deep water over 7,000 metres

8. French accident investigation authorities established that a series of automatic messages gave conflicting signals of speeds and flight paths

9.Autopilot was disengaged ???

10.Key computer system had been switched to alternative power

11. The controls needed to keep the plane stable had been damaged.

12. Final message said that there was loss of cabin pressure.

Everything points to sabotage, hijacking or bomb.

Because the authorites keep on contradicting themselves a cover up is taking place take note.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

Mail that to CNN or Twitter it to them and see what they do

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by franspeakfree

Not to mention reports of Mobile Phones ringing normally when called and (perhaps Bogus) reports of Text Messages being sent out eventhough there was no range over mid atlantic.

If they can ring they can be traced.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join