It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debris removed from the Atlantic is not from the airplane of Air France, says Aeronautics

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone mentioned this but A330 is in itself an interesting number when looked at through the lens of NWO conspiracy theory...

The A being a pyramid with a capstone and 33 being an important number in freemasonry, and is also a multiplication of 11...

May the victims rest in peace, and I wish all the best to the loved ones they've left behind.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Alright... here is something extremely interesting. Many of you have probably seen this, but, this is an extremely thorough approach to the situation:

A Must Read

And the Comments page

But, his very detailed analysis ends:

Overall what we know for sure is weather was a factor and the flight definitely crossed through a thunderstorm complex. There is a definite correlation of weather with the crash. However the analysis indicates that the weather is not anything particularly exceptional in terms of instability or storm structure. It's my opinion that tropical storm complexes identical to this one have probably been crossed hundreds of times over the years by other flights without serious incident. Still, in the main MCS alone, the A330 would have been flying through significant turbulence and thunderstorm activity for about 75 miles (125 km), lasting about 12 minutes of flight time. Of course anything so far is speculation until more evidence comes in, and for all we know the cause of the downing could have been anything from turbulence to coincidental problems like a cargo fire. My own opinion of the crash cause, as of Monday night, based on the complete lack of a HF radio call and consideration of all of the above, suggests severe turbulence (see the BOAC 911 and BNF 250 tragedies) combining in some unlikely way with CRM/design/maintenance/procedural/other deficiencies to trigger a failure cascade. We can almost certainly count on some unexpected surprises once the CVR is recovered. Until then, all we can do is await the investigation and hope that the world's flight operations stay safe until AFR447's lessons are revealed.

Take a look at the CoudSat site, its fascinating: CloudSat Archive

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is very strange. The plane just vanished.

If this was a terrorist attack or explosion, there would be debris everywhere. This is because the plane would have broken into pieces.

They are also saying the plane broke apart in the sky .

The messages detail a series of failures that end with its systems shutting down, suggesting the plane broke apart in the sky, according to an aviation industry official with knowledge of the investigation who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the crash.

"What is clear is that there was no landing. There's no chance the escape slides came out," said Denoix de Saint-Marc, who heads a victims' association for UTA Flight 772, which Libyan terrorists downed with a suitcase bomb in 1989.

news.yahoo.com...

Who knows. A vortex, a UFO, a new weapon. At this point it could be anything.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The plane could have been hijacked and landed in a private airport somewhere.
Maybe some group needed a plane for some reason.
If the phone was still ringing that's because the hijackers may have collected the passengers mobile phones and put it in some compartment.
I heard that there was some passengers text messaging to their loved ones.
Is it true?

This is such a strange situation...weird,so weird!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by upnorthtrip]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Maybe it would be best to "hold fire" with the giant u.f.o and n.w.o stuff, till more information becomes available.

Maybe the aircrafts fuel tank exploded due to an electrical short circuit, This has been documented in the past with jet-liners.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by mtok7]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

This is my idea: What if the plane was blown up by terrorists as a "dry run" for something bigger? Remember that whole liquid bomb plot that failed? Maybe they have come up with some new type of explosive, and wanted to see what damage it could do first. By blowing it up over the ocean near severe storms, they knew it would take weeks or months for any real evidence of an explosion to emerge.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7
Maybe it would be best to "hold fire" with the giant u.f.o and n.w.o stuff, till more information becomes available.

Maybe the aircrafts fuel tank exploded due to an electrical short circuit, This has been documented the past with jet-liners.

Yep. That gets my vote. I know this is a conspiracy forum but some of the stuff being posted is bonkers.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
On the local news, ( i live in Newcastle, England) they had the lady on from North Yorkshire whos husband was on board ( cannot remember her name ) and she said she rang her husbands mobile on wednesday sometime after the 'crash' and it was engaged, then later on she rang it just rang out. Who could it be engaged one minute then just ring out the next?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

Yes I saw that too. Very odd if she is right.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist
Not sure if anyone mentioned this but A330 is in itself an interesting number when looked at through the lens of NWO conspiracy theory...

The A being a pyramid with a capstone and 33 being an important number in freemasonry, and is also a multiplication of 11...

May the victims rest in peace, and I wish all the best to the loved ones they've left behind.

Flight A447
Passengers 228

____

22 8
44 7+
_____
66 15--> 1+5=6

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haunebu

Originally posted by Psynarchist

Flight A447
Passengers 228

____

22 8
44 7+
_____
66 15--> 1+5=6

Nurse, NURSE!

This is a joke. Isn't it?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok reugen ,as far fetched as it might be , the only place in the middle of the atlantic ocean where you will have a good coverage of gsm antenna would be an island especially the canary island or madera .I m just trying to find an explaination to what must be an incredible aviation case.all the news network have already put this story under the rag with the obama speech ,the normandy commemoration and so on.I have never seen this before 228 people died and its business as usual.thats how you know the cover up is on and no matter the conclusion of the investigation, itwill all be bull#.BTW, what happened to the airplane seat found by the Brazilian marine? every detail count .It reminds me of the passport of one of the so called terrorist on 9:11 that was found on top of the ruines of the WTC to throw off the investigation.They just get better at what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by detane
Ok reugen ,as far fetched as it might be , the only place in the middle of the atlantic ocean where you will have a good coverage of gsm antenna would be an island especially the canary island or madera .I m just trying to find an explaination to what must be an incredible aviation case.all the news network have already put this story under the rag with the obama speech ,the normandy commemoration and so on.I have never seen this before 228 people died and its business as usual.thats how you know the cover up is on and no matter the conclusion of the investigation, itwill all be bull#.BTW, what happened to the airplane seat found by the Brazilian marine? every detail count .It reminds me of the passport of one of the so called terrorist on 9:11 that was found on top of the ruines of the WTC to throw off the investigation.They just get better at what they are doing.

Check out the Iridium network, its used for global flight tracking and also for global satellite communication, France Telecom struck a deal with them some time ago. If the AF447 was fitted with this kind of equipment there would be no problem to make a call onboard no matter mobile gsm/3g stations since the call is routed via the plane pico cell to a sat link.
www.iridium.com...

Europe clears mobiles on aircraft (april 2008)
Calls made via the pico cell will be routed to terrestrial networks via satellite link. Air France is believed to be ready to deploy the technology while Ryanair is expected to submit an application.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I also sense there is something very weird about this incident. Keep thinking of the woman that continued to call her husband after the incident had happened and the call went thru, the other side kept ringing.

[edit on 2009/6/5 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fang

Nurse, NURSE!

This is a joke. Isn't it?

Why would it be? I said 'when looking through the lens of NWO conspiracy theory', but it seems you cannot even put yourself in that position behind that lens for even a split second?

If I stated it as fact it would've been different but if we can't even for a moment suspend our firmly held belief systems in order to entertain certain possibilities or connections, regardless of how far out there they are, then this forum would be no fun.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Fine, so it was a joke. My apologies. Having waded through 11 pages of theories concerning UFO abduction, UfO collisions, UfO's passing through portals, deliberate missile attacks, meteor strikes, solar flares, The Bermuda Triangle, Kidnap, etc, etc, etc,
perhaps I'm suffering from a humour failure.

I have no problem with different perspectives or world views but when these get in the way of a logical exploration of more probable causes of this tragedy, I become angry.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the flight447.com domain name being iranian and bought a few years ago?

Or is that just waffle?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Do a domain search, domain belongs to some Malibu address in the US. www.whois.net... However, Air France decided to change name for Rio de Janeiro to Paris flight from AF447 to AF445, thats weird.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by reugen
reply to post by komp_uk

Do a domain search, domain belongs to some Malibu address in the US. www.whois.net... However, Air France decided to change name for Rio de Janeiro to Paris flight from AF447 to AF445, thats weird.

OK it was here

domainnews.com...

here is a copy paste from another place coz it looks like its taken down.

flight447.com registered before Air France flight has disappeared
Friday, 05 June 2009
E-mail Print

It was discovered an unusual domain name registration for the Air France flight 447.
Flight 447 dissapeared these days after news agencies confirmed that a previous Air France flight from Buenos Aires to Paris was the target of a bomb threat just days before.

The domain name flight447.com was registered on September 30, 2007 and it is owned by Kari Bian, an Iranian film producer.
When contacted Bian said that the connection between his registration and the crash is coincidental. “It’s just an accident"he said. “I have nothing to do with anything. I feel really bad for that flight.”

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
No need to focus on the domain nonsense, just someone buying up all possibility of flight numbers. So you're just wasting your time. We should get a professional remote viewer to see what they can come up with, I tried my hand at it last night and all I saw were clowns.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by DraconianKing]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

dont think there is anything too strange here, but i did read somewhere that their were large company executives onboard, but i cant find that anywhere now!!!

You are correct, there were quite a large number of top-level corporate executives on board.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join