It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debris removed from the Atlantic is not from the airplane of Air France, says Aeronautics

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wow, this thread has all kinds of 'out there' ideas about this flight going down. Entertaining indeed, but I think a lot of it is a little too sci-fi for me. The most likely scenario is that this flight had a critical structural failure and it was rather sudden. Say the reported flight path relative to the storm is accurate, that means the flight was flying a bit in front of the system. This is an area where there will likely be a strong ridge of air pressure and maybe the plane hit this ridge which caused strong enough turbulence to cause a sudden depressurization and critical structural failure. The pilot would not even get a chance to issue a mayday and the plane goes down in several pieces. Then a strong storm goes over the debris field and by the time people start looking, everything is too scattered.

Talk about a needle in a haystack!

Buuuuut... since this is a conspiracy website, I will go ahead and throw a little fuel into the fiction fire:
1. If I ever get stranded on an island a-la LOST, these are some of the people I'd like to be stranded with! Doctors, geologists, scientists, physicists... that passenger manifest is chock-full of talented folks!

2. If you think there was motive behind this, look into the ThyssenKrupp folks that were on the plane. Maybe some of them are affiliated with certain secret organizations?

3. What would all of these metal, oil, and energy people from different companies and different countries/backgrounds have in common?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I found hard to believe the theory where the plane was shot down just to kill 2 or 3 subjects on board.
Would be much easier to kill them individually and not raise any big media attention.
Unless of course the objective for this operation was to indeed deviate the media attention from some other issue.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well this is very strange indeed. Reeks of a cover up, but what kind?

Scenario #1: Someone had something nefarious planned for that plane. Actions were carried out that destroyed it. If it was a cover up, then why not just say the debris is from the plane to further the story that it was struck by lightning/cabin depressurization/etc.,

Scenario #2: Something bad happened to that plane but could have been an accident/natural catastrophe/etc. If this is the case, where is the debris? Why is the debris they did find being attributed to a ship? Where is the debris from the plane?

Either way, I don't understand the story of "it's debris from the plane. Oh wait. Just kidding it's not." Why not just say it is in order to stop the questions of what happened to that plane and where is it from entering people's minds?

The media are tricky people. Either they accidentally let something slip and they weren't supposed to and now they are trying to cover up by saying it's from a ship; or they are purposely misleading us with this "it's from a ship" crap. Either way, neither makes sense.

Where is that plane? Where are the bodies, debris. What is all this hullabaloo about a ship?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by detane
I believe that is not an ufo operation or a bad weather .It s an israeli operation to stall the effort made by Iran to acquire nuclear technology.Some of the profile of the passengers in AF447 are all linked to nuclear technology( thyssen krupp , benxi iron steel, huawei ) Brazil being an important purveyor of high grade nuclear steel.Af 447 was shot down well upnorth of the actual location searched by the brazilian marine .
The same night the plane disappeared ,Al jazeera has talked about brief incursion of israeli airplanes over the north african airspace as they were preparing for a so called strike on Iran.It was pure diversion ,they were on a mission.The debris are actually being collected by the french marine at large of the canary island and hidden from plain view .I have no link to back my claim and it will remain pure speculation but it can be a lead to follow up.

Please use a map, have any idea how big continent africa is and how far up North-East Israel and Iran is on the map. There is no way in a frozen hell that a fighter jet can carry out such a mission. No, it was something else, what bothers me most is the reported white bright light and comments from veteran pilots. How does a a330-200 explode if some part of its structure fail in mid air? other option is explosives on board i.e a bomb, that correlates better with the white bright light and vertical smoke trajectory. (see photographs earlier in thread).

map for you

[edit on 2009/6/5 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What i find interesting is the fact they found a 3 mile long debris field but refuse to comment on what that means - very interesting also how the found 2 or 3 pieces which were 7 metres in diameter -

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It is a called aerial refuelling and its not that magic.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
neverminddddddddddddddddddd

[edit on 5/6/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by detane

But come on, you seriously think they can fly that far over foreign airspace without being detected PLUS the refueling planes, its moot. The distance is far even for Israels ICBMs.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by reugen
reply to post by lunchmanstan

its ridiculous, all the ships in transatlantic offshore races are being tracked by satellite 24/7 for example, they can be followed on a realtime website showing their current position. That a transatlantic Airbus A330-200 filled with people just can disappear is total bull, someone is lying and deliberately witholding intel.

[edit on 2009/6/5 by reugen]

but French military spokesman Christophe Prazuck said extreme cloudiness' prevented US satellites from helping.

So that about cancels out those systems.

That's really interesting because the photos reportedly taken by the lady somewhere or other show little to no cloud cover at all.

So, either the lady is lying or the french government is lying, purposefully or not.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wow!!! I just heard form my boss...

She was on the phone with a client. Whatever they were talking about didn't sound happy at all. Al ot of "Oh my god's" and "How terrible's". She gets off the phone and tells me that our clients husband just died in a plane crash.

I'm automatically thinking, "Air France" but didn't say anything. Then she says it disappeared over the weekend. I asked if it was Air France, she said, "Yes". She doesn't know about the story (how anyone could not, I don't know).

It's so sad and close to home.

edit to add: Never mind, the plane was a Cessna that took off from Boise (where I live) and is now missing along with the pilot (client's husband). Sorry about the misinformation. But, what are the odds? Two missing planes over the weekend?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Does this relate? www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Warning? Clues?

www.reuters.com...

Google rio de janeiro airport

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ok Reugen ,i seriously think that they have the capabilities to do it , to refuel in mid air , to strike and refuel again as long as the machine and the pilot can handle the stress.As for the incursion it was reported over the moroccan airspace but for a brief moment.And i agree with you that they could have done it one by one but these are not palestinians , they belong to powerfull nations that will immediately see the threat and react to it.So yes the best way to do it was the accident theory out of brazilian radar range after electromagnetic disruption of the onboard system.This is not sci fi but actual and existing technology in the us and israeli arsenal.This is just a scenario, but a plausible one.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Since the outer skin of most airplanes is primarily aluminum, which is a very good conductor of electricity; the secret to safe lightning hits is to allow the current to flow through the skin from the point of impact to some other point without interruption or diversion to the interior of the aircraft.
Estimates show that each commercial airliner averages one lighting hit per year but the last crash that was attributed to lightning was in 1967 when the fuel tank exploded, causing the plane to crash. Generally, the first contact with lightning is at an extremity...the nose or a wingtip. As the plane continues to fly through the areas of opposite charges, the lightning transits through the aircraft skin and exits through another extremity point, frequently the tail (as shown by Gauss's Law).

source

Another related problem with lightning is the effect it can have on computers and flight instruments. Shielding and surge suppressors insure that electrical transients do not threaten the on board avionics and the miles of electrical wiring found in modern aircraft

So the plane should be protected normally. If the lightning behaves normally. However it is certainly very possible for lightning to do the unexpected and cause major problems for an airplane.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by felipeb

Sorry, bbut I can`t edit my own posts. Re-post with the answer about FAA on the scene.
www.infowars.com... e-flight-447-was-blown-out-of-the-sky-by-terrorists/

Unfourtnely, all the bad moves i`ve already know from brazilian air force are taking place here.

Every move points to a cover-up op, a bad one. Just like Varginha`s case in the 90`s.

The lead investigators are french and american (FAA) guys. The brazilian government request it. USA even sent AWACS to hel our own R9 on the search.

brazil`s on the scene is only a political joke. we don`t even have the funds to keep the naval vessels running. our president is a dummie, don`t even know what`s it`s all about.

let`s make new efforts to place ideas toward a new BERMUDA TRIANGLE spot on the Atlantic.

With today`s sat tech, is impossible lost the track of such big plane, with active transponders and platy off radio reflective area and materials.

And about the storm....An Iberia flight also take off from Galeao that night with suplemental fuel to a longer route, requested by the pilot on the ground when he checked the weather forecast for his route. Well, those of you who know the A330 can recognize that the weather radar on the plane is the state of art...

A new 9/11 just in front of our eyes...

I`m 40 yrs, married, 2 kids, journalist with a proven track record of on my career. Be smart and help us, here on Brazil, to press for the imediate truth.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ok... I posted this in one of the other fora about the plane crash. I really was just pointing out an interesting correlation. However, I will post it here, as things have become strikingly more interesting in this case over the past 12 hours.

First, I have no idea how an earthquake would affect a plane, but, this aircraft was flying directly over the spot of this quake. Similarly, the plane went down exactly, almost to the minute, one day after the quake.

Again, its probably a spooky coincidence, but, I'll provide the info, and maybe someone in the know might be able to check it out.

S America Earthquakes

Details

Just an Interesting Comparison

It's spooky, and probably nothing... but with the reporting.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
And then there is positive lightning:

Positive lightning, also known colloquially as "bolts from the blue", makes up less than 5% of all lightning. It occurs when the leader forms at the positively charged cloud tops, with the consequence that a negatively charged streamer issues from the ground. The overall effect is a discharge of positive charges to the ground. Research carried out after the discovery of positive lightning in the 1970s showed that positive lightning bolts are typically six to ten times more powerful than negative bolts, last around ten times longer, and can strike tens of kilometers/miles from the clouds.The voltage difference for positive lightning must be considerably higher, due to the tens of thousands of additional meters/feet the strike must travel. During a positive lightning strike, huge quantities of ELF and VLF radio waves are generated.
Positive lightning is also now believed to have been responsible for the 1963 in-flight explosion and subsequent crash of Pan Am Flight 214, a Boeing 707. Due to the dangers of lightning, aircraft operating in U.S. airspace have been required to have lightning discharge wicks to reduce the damage by a lightning strike, but these measures may be insufficient for positive lightning

source

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Two Lufthansa airplanes (747-400) passed around the same area just 30 mins before the flight 447 and didnt notice anything unusual even about the weather.

Source - Folha de SP

Translation by google

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think the government and CIA flew these people to Guantanamo to do random lab tests.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Does anyone know how I can trace the names of the 22 subsiduary companies owned by Biosteel, the company that took shipment of a large percentage of the steel from the twin towers. (Biosteel is actually a Chinese government owned company). I want to check if Benxi Iron & Steel (5 company employees on the aircraft) was one of their subsiduary companies.

Ive checked the usual places but cant find a named list.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Respects

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by detane
Ok Reugen ,i seriously think that they have the capabilities to do it , to refuel in mid air , to strike and refuel again as long as the machine and the pilot can handle the stress.As for the incursion it was reported over the moroccan airspace but for a brief moment.And i agree with you that they could have done it one by one but these are not palestinians , they belong to powerfull nations that will immediately see the threat and react to it.So yes the best way to do it was the accident theory out of brazilian radar range after electromagnetic disruption of the onboard system.This is not sci fi but actual and existing technology in the us and israeli arsenal.This is just a scenario, but a plausible one.

And the reason for this was to prevent Iran from getting material for their nuclear programs ? I didnt quite follow, its too far fetched, why in the air and all the planning prior to that, passenger lists, surveillance and the actual air strike, a true marvel over that distance but i give you credit for electronic jamming, that is fact.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join