It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifesting Reality and Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
As in a synchronized event, this morning I opened up a book called "Oneness: The Teachings" which I left off from about a month and a half ago.

The first things I read were:

There is much that can be said about what is transpiring in your dimension. And the prognosis for a more positive outcome than had originally been anticipated is very good indeed. The addition of the free will factor of the collective consciousness to the equation has resulted in a shift in what might have been a cataclysmic period in the history of your planet. These events are not carved in stone, but are very much dependent upon the actions of humankind as a whole and the choices made by those in a position of leadership.

It is entirely possible to transcend a prophesied series of events that once seemed so likely as to have been considered inevitable. There is no event that is so inevitable as to be resistant to the focused intent of the beings present. Efforts to orchestrate a common focus on a given concept, in unison with vast numbers of other beings have a profound effect on an outcome that may have been predicted. Humankind has succeeded in altering that outcome and has manifested in its stead a radically modified version of what had once been forseen.

The real work has now begun. The collective consciousness of those incarnate in your dimension has excercised the power of its will and has manifested an unprecendented result. The harnessing of this power is the opportunity being presented in this time frame. In so doing, it will begin to become obvious to many of you that you are, indeed, creating your reality. As each adds the power of personal intent to the collective, the sum-totality moves that much closer to the point at which a measurable result can be made manifest. And an obvious correlation will emerge between the implementation of the collective will and the modification of anticipated events.

With this tool in hand, you are empowered in the collective to co-create a reality, as you would wish it to be. once you know that you are not living at the mercy of events beyond your control, but are indeed drawing the blueprint for those events with your thoughts, attitudes, and presumptions, you will begin to take very seriously the responsibility each of you has for your part as the co-author of the "movie" you call life.

You will awaken to the realization that you are responsible through your actions and choices, for setting the stage for parallel efforts on the part of those within your sphere of influence. you will begin to understand that the magnitude of the difference you are able to make is in direct proportion to the degree which you are able to live your word. And you will teach what you know by practicing what you know.

Your word can become a powerful tool through which you are able to cultivate awareness in others who are magnetized to your energy. Yet, the word alone is but an outline for concepts that take root and blossom as deeds. The choices you make in every moment exert their influence vibrationally, and by example, on all whose lives you touch. And as each touches and is touched in return by the actions of the collective, a harmony of intent begins to resonate. When that intent is heart-centered, it is indeed possible to alter the course of what you would consider to be "destiny."

Recognizing your power to create your reality is your key to turning the page and beginning a new chapter in your own life story. Having released the ties that once bound you to repetitive patterns of experience, you have emerged with a fresh perspective and a new sense of self-definition. And you have come to understand the potential in sculpting that identity, as you would like it to be. For the tools for creating your personal reality as a masterpiece of manifested intent are right there within the parameters of your consciousness.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This was a complete summary of what I have come to realize after pondering life, and the future events, and the things I am writing, and sharing with others and also others sharing with me. To read it this morning was all synchronized. To post it now in this time of events, has been synchronized, all this has been synchronized to let each other know that we ARE manifesting the future of our lives, and will continue to do so.

To summarize. WE manifest our future. Each individual can add to the manifestation.

If you beleive and anticipate change in our society it will manifest. This is going to occur and is occuring as we speak because so many have realized what I have just type on an unconscious level.

I invite you to co-create our reality here: www.astralpulse.com...

Although the link I have just posted is not mines, I have posted it many times before, because I want to draw more and more people to it so that we can manifest these things to occur. I am sure you will all like the post, for it is for the better of humanity, and I "know" it is what the human collective consciousness wants to occur. I know it is what the human collective consciousness agrees on because we already ARE manifesting it. I can feel it.

With enough people anticipating, we can manifest this.

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm interested in this type of information as pertaining to altering the future for the betterment of all of humanity. It does seem like that there is more people realizing the reality of the situation and how we come to mainfest our future with our own thoughts and our ability to create.

When I clicked on your link it did not lead me anywhere.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Fixed the link.

and bump.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
outstanding !

Ive known about this for sometime but it was never put quite like this.....some of the great rishis say exactly the same thing but not in this context ....
everything is consciouness and what we manifest with our thoughts eventually becomes reality.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It is funny how so many different philosophies/religions, scientific theories and individuals from all different cultures and parts of the world all come to the same conclusion.

new topics

top topics

join