It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aleins are Ninjas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I had the draem where aliens are ninjas.

On that dream my inner self led itselv know me I could not belive it i wos exceptod11!

It was graet! I new myself I was aloud to be whu I alredy was - me.

But the ting was that the alein acted liek a ninga

So sMrat and unnown to me - he akted liek a un escpert of unother worlt

Are me thouts stolen??

Do he no me bank ac#?

Im sacred!

-m0r

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
great post, i would say its your best work

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Could one ask you slowed down and posted in English?

Not meaning to be rude - but that post is unreadable

I'm sure you have a valid point to share - just better we understood it ?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've had some dream lately where there's another person or being there copying my thought creating an echo effect in my dreams, its very odd when it happens ad it tend to freak me out until I wake up. For instance If I whistle in my dream there will be a whistle a second after I started whistling,

If I was you I would try not to get pent up of aliens and CIA and stealing you bank numbers. If they wanted to zero in on you they very well have the need.

Relax and try to talk to the alen next time

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Humm, I studied Ninjitsu in Spain, and I can assure you that in this body, and this life I am not an alien, well as in extra-terrestrial. I used to be a legal alien in the U.S. until I became a U.S. citizen.

BTW in case some people don't know Ninjitsu/Ninjutsu is the Martial Art of the Ninja. I studied under the first European to have brought Ninjitsu (the real Ninjitsu) from Japan, Sensei Juan Hombre Dopazo. Great man, and great teacher. His life was/is an inspiration to me, and he was/is one of the best Senseis I have studied with.

Sensei Juan Hombre Dopazo not only brought the real Ninjitsu to Spain, but he also brought it to other countries, such as Argentine.

Juan Hombre Dopazo had a car accident in Spain, in which his brother was killed ( if i recall correctly) and which left Sensei Juan Hombre Dopazo paralized. The doctors said he would never be able to walk, much less teach Martial Arts again. But the doctors were wrong. Sensei Juan Hombre Dopazo had to work very hard to recover, some of his students including myself would help him lift weights, and with his workouts and then an hour or two later we would be trained by him.

I still remember how he would see us perform some moves wrong, and he would call us to help him get in the Dojo, sit down on the floor, and he would ask us to perform the attacks on him, and he still would kick our butt.

Anyway, I am lucky to have trained under him. Sensei Juan is now even more famous in Spain, and he trains the Spanish Special Forces, as well as the police, and he is very admired by everyone who has trained under him, or who knows him.

Anyway, moral of the story...NINJAS ARE NOT ALIENS..... I assure you.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
BTW, some of the best things I remember, and for which I will be forever grateful of Sensei Juan Hombre Dopazo, is the fact that in Spain my parents didn't make a lot of money, and may times they weren't able to pay for my Dojo monthly fee, and still Sensei Juan Hombre Dopazo would tell me to go ahead and train, and not to worry about paying. I trained under him from 1987 until 1989, since i was 15 years old until I was 17 years old, for about two years and until my parents and I left in summer 1989 for the U.S.

Another thing he taught us, and this was the first time i ever heard this was that for a long time he trained us without giving us any new belts. He used to say, like it is now very widely used that "a belt is only needed to hold your pants, and nothing more".

[edit on 9-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Sounds like a cool sensei EU.

He'd probably have people suspicious of such good charitable work these days though - the whole of the West is a paranoid wreck these days.

Anywho's dunno about anyone else but all am dreams have been weirdly amplified recently - not a bad thing at all just different.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Insubordinate Soul

Truly profound. I feel changed after reading the OP. Liek im moar awars!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
I had the draem

draem? well that's as far as I got. I think you need to be an alien to understand the rest.

edit> or a ninja...
edit on 9-10-2010 by greyartist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
In fact, there are 10 Ninja Aliens surrounding you right now.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Very well written and thought provoking thread.

Of course some aliens would be ninjas. How else could they be so sneaky and awesome?

Imagine if you saw a grey in a ninja outfit... Whoa.

new topics

top topics

join