It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto & Cancer Milk: Fox News Kills Story & Fires Reporters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Clarification: I was being sarcastic and quoting those stupid HFCS commercials.

I have eliminated HFCS from everything I eat. Check the labels when you shop!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

That's Fox for ya. Evil corporate machine that enables and coddles the Evil Conservative Agenda.

Make money at all costs. Screw the little guy. Dumb em' down.

God bless the U.S.A.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
What kills me is how many people believe corporations can do no wrong, and all problems are created by the government. These are the types of things that happen when wealth becomes too concentrated in the hands of a few.

I stopped watching mainstream new media decades ago, and have stopped taking them serious. There is so much propaganda thrown at us daily it all becomes unbelievable.

You can't trust anything these days, not the food supply, or the medicine. What is really sad is now many people are willing to do whatever to keep their jobs. The whole system is tilted so far off they got everyone too busy running the maze to notice what is being done to them. Corruption in high industry has taken over everywhere, not just food and drugs and banking and investment, it is all a big knife fight where the lawyers are the soldiers and the hit men.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Avoid milk in these times- Both Animal and Soy milk.

Raw, unpasturized, organic milk is best- but can you find that?

Soy milk/Soy products has a natural estrogen that affects humans. Don't even eat cheeses- you don't know what or how it is made out of. It is toxic to some people.

I used to get boils when I ate enough cheeses and milk products. When I cut that out these breakouts stopped. If something is toxic for you the body gets rid of it through your skin, among other methods. Your acne might be the cause of dairy products, as well as heavy amounts of refined sugar/fructose products like soft drinks.

Broccoli and Romaine lettuce has calcium and is far better, even if it is not organically grown.

It's wonderful to have a glass of milk after a chocolate muffin but it'd be better to have a glass of water instead.

Milk producers need to break free of Monsanto, and Louis Pasteur and make milk right by returning it to its organic roots.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
An infuriating tale from the inside on what really happened when two reporters uncover the truth about dangerous drugs being present in the country's milk supply, and the resulting coverup and ultimate termination of the reporters when they refuse to be bribed by FOX to just shut their mouths and go away.

I had posted this in a reply to another thread, but this is so bad and incriminating I felt like it deserved its own thread. It's probably here in ATS somewhere, but I didn't see it with initial searches. This was brought to my attention by ATS member BornPatriot in this post in a 9/11 thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is sick stuff. How many more of these stories like this will it take before the sheeple get a clue that you cannot trust MSM at all? Follow the money.

FOX News: We Distort, you Abide.

[edit on Thu Jun 4th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

This is the kind of stuff that goes on in the Tobacco industry. They use legal ways to fight against you.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
- John F. Kennedy

Almost sad, how wise he was.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Clarification: I was being sarcastic and quoting those stupid HFCS commercials.

I have eliminated HFCS from everything I eat. Check the labels when you shop!!

Sorry, your sarcasm did not come through. Apologies for the preaching

Second line for all my homies.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So Illuminati, protect their own pocketbook and fire the peons.
You may work in a modern office but you are just a factory worker.

Telling the truth is out of the question.
And you pay for the education they want you to have to work for them.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this video.

Here is one of my other videos that I hope people will also find interesting:

www.youtube.com...

Criminal(?) Conflict of interests that must be investigated:

1) Donald Rusmsfeld, US Secretary of Defense President of Searle subsidiary of MONSANTO.

2) Justice Clarence Thomas, Supreme Court Justice MONSANTO lawyer for Regulatory Affairs.

3) Linda Fisher, Deputy Administrator of EPA Executive Vice President MONSANTO.

4) Anne Vereman, US Secretary of Agriculture MONSANTO Board of Directors.

5) Michael Taylor, Deputy Commissioner for POLICY FDA MONSANTO Senior Counsel.

6) Mickey Kantor, US Secretary of Commerce Board of Directors MONSANTO.

7) Linda Watrud, EPA Biotech Research MONSANTO.

8) William Ruckelshaus, Chief Administrator EPA MONSANTO Board Member.

9) Attorney General John Ashcroft received $10,000 (senatorial campaign) from MONSANTO, Monsanto's contribution to Ashcroft was five times that of any other congressional hopeful.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Sowhtt]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Check out the blood type diet.

I knew I was lactose intolerant before I found out about this diet.

I for one appreciate your thoughts but there is not a 'one size fits all' diet.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sowhtt

lol, I see you noticed the some 3,150+ views on your video from ATS! Very cool, so you came here and joined. Awesome! And smart person you are.

Welcome to ATS. I think you'll find a friendly home here. But be very beware. This ain't youtube bro- around here we are civil to each other- and when we aren't, very bad things happen like getting banned. No swearing or personal attacks, as this is a site frequented by minors sometimes. Moderators are fair and balanced- what FOX news only wishes it could be.

Also, you might drop by the Introductions forum, make a thread and tell us a bit about yourself:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for that other video too, I'll check it out!

[edit on Sat Jun 6th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I think every media company that applies for permits to broadcast news should also have to be accountable when it has been proven that they have misled their viewers. Heavy fines should also be levied. Some will say this is censorship! It's not censorship when an entity reporting news purposely witholds important truth that the people should know about.

Monsanto is evil. I think the purpose of the "Antibiotic Marker Gene" is to make us resistant to pharmaceutical meds and more receptive to food delivered antibiotics. Monsanto would be lightyears ahead of any rivals. It would be interesting to find out if Bee Colony Collapse occurs in areas where "Roundup Ready" crops(spelled crap at first try, Freudian slip?) and genetically modified crops are present. Could Monsanto be killing the Bees?

By the way Micheal Clayton was an excellent movie. I knew it was about Monsanto right away. Hidden in plain sight.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by DEEZNUTZ]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
wow thats spooky

dunno what to say really but i hope that stuff is not in my milk !!!!

great clip and star and flag for you sir

going to watch more on this, great find

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yea bump this one more time..........

Here we stand at the precipice of truth and liberty.

This world is crumbling before our eyes and I urge every person reading this to step outside of their comfort zone and do something about it. I have started burning dvds and hitting up the weekly newspapers of my small town in New Zealand. I just can't handle the ignorance any more.......

Even if it seems like you can't help...... you can. Every little bit counts. It is a narrow line between want and won't.

Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Good post, very informative and actually helpful...

Just a question, I've been buying brand name milk cartons for years now, but since I'm in the Philippines, I could just drive down to the country and get fresh "water buffalo" aka carabao milk from random farms and pay the dudes. Is this report for real?

Cuz I'ma throw all my brand name milk away, they're happily sittin in my fridge waiting for the next victim, haha.

Such as shame, that kids are like the primary consumers of milk, worldwide.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
autarchic.tripod.com...

When circumstances impose duty to speak and one deliberately remains silent, silence is equivalent to false representation. Fisher Controls International, Inc. v. Gibbons, 911 S.W. 2d 135, 1995.

When a person sustains to another a position of trust and confidence, his failure to disclose facts that he has a duty to disclose is as much a fraud as an actual misrepresentation. Blanton v. Sherman Compress Co., 256 S.W. 2d 884, 1953.

There are literally hundreds of similar holding by U.S. and Texas courts if one cares to go look in the library. There are some people who would call this fraudulent concealment of the nature and cause of the accusation treason.

To me in this case, Fox news was complicit in fraud with Monsanto in actively suppressing and intentionally withholding crucial public information of the health effects of this drug, because of the impact on Monsanto.

And the news organizations are not required by law to publish the truth? WTF.

The sheer power of news organizations to impact public opinion on issues ought to hold them dearly to these statues of public trust. But what the courts are in effect saying is "You are a fool to put your trust in MSM, or any other news organization for that matter."

You want the truth? Better find it out on your own.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Thank you for your warm welcome, it is appreciated. I did notice an uptake in hits from ATS and admittedly became a bit curious.

I'm happy to hear people are civil, here. ATS will never need to worry about one being anything but polite and courteous. I'm much, much too old to engage in childish/useless internet arguments but instead try to see things from other people's perspectives, especially those which I may not agree with. I find it an enjoyable method to learn.

I spend a large portion of my spare time helping to inform others on Monsanto/GMOs/Fluoridated drinking water and will try very hard to understand skeptics whose comfort zones have been pushed past acceptance simply due to the truly remarkable atrocities Monsanto has been able to "get away" with. The shear scope of Monsanto’s atrocities & abuses openly operating with impunity, makes it exceedingly difficult for anyone to “want to” comprehend… but that’s for another time, another thread.

Again, thank you TrueAmerican and greetings to everyone at ATS.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sowhtt

Thank you for your input here! You speak wise words.
I definately can relate to what you are talking about.
One only needs to look at the comments on utube, for instance
to understand why I happened upon my name!

I came for yellowstone, I stayed because of curiosity!
And I've ended up making alot of close friends in the process,
(whom I respect immensely)and learning things I never thought I would.
Welcome to ATS! The site of required reading! IMO

[edit on 7-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Really the only thing that can be done with this info is use it for personal gain. I can say I personally use this site to validate my own thoughts. Trying to get involved in a statewide or global spread of what we think is the truth will always be shut down. So I say use this info for personal gain and hope you can create a following of believers in the truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well personally I find the drugs in the milk supply FAR more enjoyable to the drugs in the water supply. The milk drugs are more tasty, more likable, and from my personal experience, less lethal.

But in all seriousness, spread this and exterminate the Fox race from this world.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join