It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto & Cancer Milk: Fox News Kills Story & Fires Reporters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I don't know what to say. Anything I say will come of over-emotional and irrational.

I'll just keep it short...I'm sick to my stomach. I get tears of anger. I'm tired of this stuff! I really am...what is it going to take? How much farther can they take this? What in the ever-loving-bejesus are we ever going to do about things like these?

You can say we can write a letter, call someone, email someone, protest it doesn't work. They just laugh at you while crumpling your letter, deleting your email and blocking you, or calling the cops to come put a rubber bullet in your chest (if your lucky that is all that will happen) if you dare stand outside and protest.

*sigh* I'm just going to hang my head in disgust and solemnly walk away while shaking my head now while feeling the overwhelming sensation of defeat.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Very well done you beat me to it. I was contemplating on posting this, but I thought I had seen it on here somewhere before. But its great to see someone was thinking the same thing and EXECUTED the idea.

Heres some more info:

Google Video Link

For more information, please visit my friends website:

Seeds of Deception

And find out much more about RbGH and GMO (Genetically modified Organisms). If you think milk is bad, just prepare yourself for what you are about to read...

[edit on Jun 4th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well, thank God I had heard some real bad things about milk some 20 years ago, and stopped drinking it altogether. My brother introduced me to soy milk, so if I have to do cereal every once in a while, that's what I use.

You have to be kidding soy is monsanto's biggest GM crop.
I would rather take my chances with milk.
www.etcgroup.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There's been threads about this before; in this story are all the elements of everything that's wrong with America.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's a huge story revolving around these reporters and FOX, read this for more:

www.prwatch.org...

www.sourcewatch.org...:_Partners_in_Censorship

en.wikipedia.org...

As for why this is a youtube video, it's just a part of a documentary film:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Seriously, if you are in the states, then try to limit milk consumption. Try the vanilla soy milk, as it really does taste similar- so much so that I really don't notice the difference in cereal.

But I soo feel your pain. It sucks. But NEVER quit. We are all in this together my friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I shoulda known....

Well, scratch that... No more milk for me period....I hardly drink it anyway anymore so, no love lost.

Maybe there's organic milk? No crap in it?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My first thought was what about infant formula and did a search. I wasn't able to find anything but the following is interesting

inmotionmagazine

For those who don't want to read thru, I place parts in bold.

All of the major criticisms leveled against rBGH have turned out to be true. (For more on the hazards and controversy surrounding rBGH click on www.organicconsumers.org and go to the rBGH section). Since 1994, every industrialized country in the world, except for the US, has banned the drug. Even the Codex Alimentarius, the food standards arm of the World Trade Organization, has refused to back up Monsanto's claim that the drug is safe. In 1998, Canadian government scientists revealed that Monsanto's own data on feeding rBGH to rats, carefully concealed by the company and the FDA, indicated possible cancer dangers to humans. Since rBGH was approved, approximately 40,000 small and medium-sized US dairy farmers, 1/3 of the total in the country, have gone out of business, concentrating milk production in the hands of industrial-sized dairies, most of whom are injecting their cows with this cruel and dangerous drug.

In a 1998 survey by Family Farm Defenders, it was found that mortality rates for cows on factory dairy farms in Wisconsin, those injecting their herds with rBGH, were running at 40% per year. In other words, after two and a half years of rBGH injections most of these drugged and supercharged cows were dead. Typically, dairy cows live for 15-20 years.

So if it is killing the cows, it is likely slowly poisoning our children who are encouraged to drink milk.

Good information OP

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Seriously, if you are in the states, then try to limit milk consumption. Try the vanilla soy milk, as it really does taste similar- so much so that I really don't notice the difference in cereal.

Check the label though. The 'Silk' brand states on the label that it is not from genetically modified soy beans. I use the plain soy but only this brand.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey TA thanks for posting S+F. Saw this one a while ago and it definitely deserves some more attention.

Absolutely disgusting how they can get away with a scheme on this scale!
This story alone deserves its own organized protest group. The are basically adding cancer to your milk! Aspartame is in most of the food as well so it is no wonder the cancer rates have skyrocketed to over 50%............

Thanks Jadette for the links. The Corporation is a fantastic documentary.

Monsanto is an evil beast. Rumsfeld was involved with the push to get aspartame in nearly everything. The round up ready soy beans are full of nasty chems and the soil is unusable by organically grown veges after.
They are also forcing Iraqi farmers to buy the GM seeds as they were gifted the patent after the invasion. Farmers are fined or arrested if they save the seeds from their harvests like they have been doing for hundreds of years

The World According to Monsanto part 1

Peace

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I did a research paper a few years ago about the dangers of the dairy industry. The information and studies are out there to verify the data. The vast quantities of hormones, steroids and anti-biotics is quite disturbing.

Here is a piece of info that I uncovered while writing my research paper. The FDA will discourage lactating/breastfeeding mothers from consuming certain drugs, hormones, antibiotics, etc for fear that it will enter the milk and be passed on to the baby. But the FDA will completely admit that dairy cattle are being injected with some of these same drugs and hormones, yet they can be quoted as saying that these drugs do not make it into the milk of dairy cattle. Yet there is study after study to show that it does.

The FDA is a joke and is doing a dis-service to the American people. They are fueled by corporate greed and in the pocket of every food and pharmaceutical manufacturer in the country. Dairy is not the only danger. Hydrogenated oils and brominated vegetable oil are both banned in several developed nations because of the side effects associated with consuming these chemicals. Yet they are readily added to many of our food products. Artificial sweeteners are amino acids that have long term side effects that still are not entirely known. Most sodas contain sodium benzonate and citric acid, when combined they form small amounts of benzene, a known carcinogen. This information was brought to the attention of the FDA, the soda manufacturers and the American people several years ago and still nothing has changed in the recipes for most carbonated beverages.

Almost every sweet thing we eat contains HFCS(high fructose corn syrup) and the human body does not process this sugar the same as regular sugar. It fuels large profits along with obesity.

The FDA is a mouth piece for corporate greed and a danger to the health and well being of the American people.

Do your own research and read labels. Buy organic when you can and stay away from processed foods. If we as Americans stop buying this crap they are giving us, they will be forced to provide better options in order to make any profits. Demand better and you will get better. Use profit margins against companies. You truly are what you eat.

Good Luck

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
S&F!!

This is absolutely disgusting and I am OUTRAGED that vital, life-threatening information is kept from us so a monsterous company can earn billions!

HOW DO THESE COMPANIES HAVE ANY EMPLOYEES!?

--------

OK, I am calmed down a bit.

This is interesting, as the other day I visited my local Publix and while browsing for milk I came across a 1 gallon that said 'No rBGH' . I thought 'Hmm, I've never heard of rBGH before... I'll try this.'

It is quite scary to just learn that something you've been consuming since a child has been a huge contributor to cancer growth! It makes me wonder.. about all of those families who apply for 'WIC' (Women, Infants & Children). They can use those WIC tickets to purchase dairy, and baby products. I wonder if any of the milk that does not include rBGH are WIC approved?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage

Almost every sweet thing we eat contains HFCS(high fructose corn syrup) and the human body does not process this sugar the same as regular sugar. It fuels large profits along with obesity.

This is not true at all!

High Fructose Corn Syrup is made from corn, is the same as sugar, and is fine in moderation!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
So these reporters decided to go to CNN, or MSNBC, NBC. ABC, CBS, etc. and pass on all this information to them so they could expose Monsanto, and, I am sure, to discredit FOX? The video doesn't mention such efforts. So instead we watch a youtube video? It's a hit piece directed at FOX.

Exactly! It's just another hit piece directed at FOX. You FOX bashers should check out the following thread, it might open your eyes a little...

Goose Stepping Anti-Fox Fascists

Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
S & F

As I live in Canada... It makes me wonder if Mosanto has a sister company here that is trying similiar tactics. There are alot of multi-vitamins and certain energy drinks that have to meet certain standards before being shipped to Canada. Meaning there ingredients are considerably different here in Canada vs. The States.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaraThustra

I understand that some aspects of FOX are good...
But check this out

video.google.ca...:%20Rupert%20Murdochs%20War%20on%20Journalism&total=2&start=0&num=10&so=0&type =search&plindex=0

Still cant embed properly

[edit on 4-6-2009 by MonoChromeWrayth]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by MonoChromeWrayth]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wow! It's almost safe to say that Americans are poisoned daily. We live in a society fascinated on Big Macs and Whoppers... Our water is poisoned, our toothpaste, cheese, meat, milk, and the majority of our food supply is poisoned.

Why is this country full of ignorance? Because of our "news" suppliers? Like the video states, the truth is what they want it to be. The majority of the media is controlled in this aspect. It's sad that this is how we are treated. What's good for a few, is good for the majority.. right? Hah.

Take an example from the Obama's, grow organic!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

S&F. Here's my post.

It doesn't matter how old this story is. Important stories need to be retold and retold and retold - on the net, around campfires and in secret bunkers if necessary.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I buy whole milk from a handful of Amish farms, it's vastly better than anything you'll find in a supermarket and extremely fresh.

But there's been a big crackdown at state and federal levels against raw milk sales in rural areas.

Mennonite Arrested for Selling Raw Milk

Linn Cohen-Cole
Counterpunch
April 26, 2008

On April 25, 2008, in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, Mark Nolt, a Wenger Mennonite (Horse and Buggy Mennonite) dairyman, threatened for months with arrest for selling raw milk without a permit was removed from his property by state troopers.

Jonas Stoltzfus, a friend, fellow farmer, and Church of the Brethen, was asked by Mr. Nolt to speak for him, and said of the raid yesterday - "Six state troopers and a man with the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture trespassed onto his property, and stole $20-25,000 of his product and equipment."

SOURCE

Not only do TPTB want you to buy their poisons but then they cut off the few remaining natural sources for dairy products. Soon the only way to get milk will be from mega-farms.

Unbelievable.

As to FOX "news", why do Fox defenders always bring up CNN or MSNBC whenever Fox gets caught fabricating or manipulating news? Why not judge Fox solely on its integrity (or complete lack of), and not in comparison to whatever other news networks are doing? Does Fox fabricate news? Yes. Does Fox manipulate news? Yes. Does Fox have a clear bias and agenda when "reporting" news? Yes. Hence Fox news is not trustworthy. It is faux news at best.

Now if you want to bash CNN or MSNBC, do so based on their own actions. But don't give Fox an "pass" simply because of what you think other networks are doing. If two murderers are standing before a judge, can one of them say "but he killed too!" as an excuse for his own behavior? Hardly.

Fox fails to pass the integrity test, and spectacularly so.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I wonder if Round Up is nothing more than the hammer to nail the Broadcaster with if they expose what they or any other codex alamentarus project Corporations... Union Carbide, Archer Danails Midland. Con Agra.... lots of them are probably involved one way or another to this Plague upon humanity. The NWO

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Do you realize how much blood is on their hands, monsanto? How many people have died of cancer from this? Thousands, millions. These people have no qualms about killing people and how do they kill them slowly, painfully, suffering.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join