It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto & Cancer Milk: Fox News Kills Story & Fires Reporters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+98 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
An infuriating tale from the inside on what really happened when two reporters uncover the truth about dangerous drugs being present in the country's milk supply, and the resulting coverup and ultimate termination of the reporters when they refuse to be bribed by FOX to just shut their mouths and go away.

I had posted this in a reply to another thread, but this is so bad and incriminating I felt like it deserved its own thread. It's probably here in ATS somewhere, but I didn't see it with initial searches. This was brought to my attention by ATS member BornPatriot in this post in a 9/11 thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is sick stuff. How many more of these stories like this will it take before the sheeple get a clue that you cannot trust MSM at all? Follow the money.

FOX News: We Distort, you Abide.

[edit on Thu Jun 4th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7 Jun 09 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Good find. I have followed all the Monsanto stories here on ATS. This company is the epitomy of the Evil Corporate Giant that has the ability to get away with murder. You've again reminded me that I want to buy a mini-cow. Just don't know that I can afford it these days.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
S & F for this piece!!!! Not surprised to say the least, however, I am curious, how recent is this piece? 2008? 2009?

I am also curious if you're familiar with "Codex Alimenterus" and if so, what your thoughts are on that issue?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

It appears that this is from 2008, but it actually took place in 1997- assuming that the date coming off the fax machine in the video is correct.

As to your other question:

www.codexalimentarius.net...

[edit on Thu Jun 4th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
lol, don't get me wrong folks, I like the flags thanks and keep em coming, but get in here and comment on this atrocity!

I know how ya feel though. What is there to say after one watches this?

:shk: Sickening isn't it?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My Friend,

a) this thread will die

b) this story will get wiped under the rug

c) NO change will occur from the telling, spreading, or posting of this story

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I can't believe people can still cling on to the media. Its blatantly obvious they don't give two duck's about the truth. Star and a flag for you bud

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is disgusting but all too common now days if it offends the advertisers media companies pull it."Free Press.Indeed.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
And wtf? Over 80 edits, back and forth, back and forth- dress it up real good so the sheeple won't BAHHHH too loudly.

OH man, this makes me hate FOX NEWS even more than I already did. I really ought to call the Sean Hannity show and ask him why he still works for a news organization that does this. Of course I'd have to tell the screener a load of hogwash to have any chance of getting on.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
How do these people that run this company live with themselves? It's one thing after the other with them, they are probably the most evil company on the planet. I guess they were so good making chemical weapons they decided to turn food into just that, a chemical weapon

[edit on 4-6-2009 by miraclerock]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Awesome post. A star and flag for you. Did anyone else catch that their sponsorships include nutrasweet, and roundup? I remember the whole issue with asparteme(sp?) possibly causing cancer. Also, incase you didn't know, Roundup is one of Monsanto's products.
Interesting, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
And wtf? Over 80 edits, back and forth, back and forth- dress it up real good so the sheeple won't BAHHHH too loudly.

OH man, this makes me hate FOX NEWS even more than I already did. I really ought to call the Sean Hannity show and ask him why he still works for a news organization that does this. Of course I'd have to tell the screener a load of hogwash to have any chance of getting on.

Dude you honestly don't think that Fox news is the only one that would do this do you? CNN, MNSBC and all the others would do the same thing if it meant protecting the NWO.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

Who me?

Oh yeah, I would never ever think that CNN could do something like this...

CNN Caught Red Handed Falsely Using Footage To Vilify Russia

And oh, you might just wanna check who made that thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Michael Clayton...the movie.

The man who wrote the story/book/script discussed in an interview that it was based on Mosanto...The movie is worth seeing.

From IMBD
In developing the script, Gilroy spent time talking to a gamut of law office personnel, including attorneys, paralegals and partners. Gilroy notes, "I heard a story about a firm involved in a huge corporate litigation that had gone on for almost a decade. The case had been essentially settled, and the firm had prevailed. The settlement was over a billion dollars. Things were so far down the line that the firm had begun clearing out the document rooms that had housed all the filings and paperwork. Two days before the final signing, at four o'clock in the morning, a third-year associate found a document that had never been placed in discovery. It was a very bad document, which would've meant a complete reversal of the case. The document never saw the light of day, and that associate had the fastest partner promotion in the history of the firm."

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread. I remember hearing about the court decision a while ago which basically gave Fox (and others) the okay to lie to the public but totally forgot it was related to Monsanto.

In my mind this amounts to cold calculated murder yet no-one has ever been held accountable (nor probably will be) but what is more troubling is that there appears to be so much ignorance and apathy from the general public (and even patriots!) that if alive today, the founding fathers would be ashamed to call themselves Americans.

If this report is correct, the case was first filed by former Fox investigative reporters Jane Akre and Steve Wilson in 1998 and the five week trial was heard in 2000.
www.organicconsumers.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
sickeninig,literally! my hat goes off to the freedom fighters in that video that refused to buckle under pressure from monsanto.

One thing i would of done differently was to accept the bribe they offered get video and audio footage of them doing all of this and then release it all to the public?

Why didnt they being journalists get secret recordings of all of this?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I remember seeing this. It's just awful. Actually, I think that's why children are maturing earlier. My son's elementary school teacher told me that the majority of girls start their periods now in 3rd grade at 8 years old and it's obvious they're "developing" sooner now too. This can't be good even if you take the cancer aspect out of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well, thank God I had heard some real bad things about milk some 20 years ago, and stopped drinking it altogether. My brother introduced me to soy milk, so if I have to do cereal every once in a while, that's what I use.

But the essence of this story lies in the corporate monsters that FOX NEWS, Monsanto, and the FDA really are. No shame, and more concern for big business than our lives. BS! Fire them all now.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If true, its always good news to hear of Journalists with Integrity.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So these reporters decided to go to CNN, or MSNBC, NBC. ABC, CBS, etc. and pass on all this information to them so they could expose Monsanto, and, I am sure, to discredit FOX? The video doesn't mention such efforts. So instead we watch a youtube video? It's a hit piece directed at FOX. Don't take this the wrong way, I am in no way suggesting that FOX is innocent of being controlled by government or advertisers. But I am suggesting they are just another brick in the wall that the mainstream media has built to try to keep us uniformed.

Meanwhile, I have known about these hormones for years and the dangers associated with them. This isn't news. It's common knowledge for those that pay any bit of attention to what is going on around them.

On a personal level, I wrote an OPINION piece for the local newspaper concerning what was quite obviously an act of extortion by the local police department. Even my 8 year old granddaughter said, about the police actions, "that isn't right." But I was told I had to make changes to the piece for it to be published, due to "insurance" reasons for the newspaper. I refused, but guess what? The piece was altered and printed. Nothing I could do about that, because once I submitted the piece it was "owned" by the newspaper and they could do with it as they saw fit. And a rebuttal letter to the editor written by me was not printed. So much for freedom of the press.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join