It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO invasion of earth imminent ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by xp4ul13x
reply to post by Ferenc1

Did a FOLLOW UP google search to see if other sites were posting on this entered:

"ufo invasion of earth imminent"

Results:
Results 1 - 10 of about 5,470 for ufo invasion of earth imminent. (0.21 seconds)

Your google is broke and mine works faster! Nice try though.

Mine says...
Results 1 - 10 of about 5,850 for ufo invasion of earth imminent. (0.11 seconds)
Git ya both beat

But you DO realize that those searches include any combination or appearance of those words right?

Like this one...

Rockefeller's Paradigm Research Group announces imminent UFO Disclosure ... People such as william cooper spoke of a faked invasion, and and if you have ... The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by ...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Your links do not work and can you tell us what his name is I cannot locate this on Twitter.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That is an amazing video!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here is the All News Web link story from Michael Cohen top right of the News page top story Michael Cohen UFO Invasion of Earth Imminent Michael Cohen

The above Twitter hyperlink
works enjoy.

Peace

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 10/6/09 by neformore]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hi everyone .
The mans name is Michael Cohen .
I also tried to add the link which exists you just for some reason on ATS using the hyperlink get it to work.

The Twitter page he has is under Michael Cohen All Web News.

You will need to go google this for the All News Web and the News story is there Twitter just go to Twitter and search name .

Its all there.

Peace

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
WOW this weird because i just saw a UFO 2 nites ago at a bonfire and it scared the S*** out of me basically i was looking up at the stars and i looked at a certain group of them and then one just apeared to start moving when all of them where still

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Bob Oeschler an Ex-Nasa Scientist makes some interesting claims about UFO's in this radio interview.

fr.truveo.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
I also tried to add the link which exists you just for some reason on ATS using the hyperlink get it to work.

Had you read the posts past the OP you would have seen that the website in question (ANW) is on the banned list at ATS... Not sure if finding the loophole will get past the Mod Squad

[edit on 5-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That website is BS, I do not see why anyone believes anything from there at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I agree, but in that respect this site is little different from any other UFO site, and many of the articles, having looked through are just you're bog-standard UFO reports........boring.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c0ed1318ebf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
[edit on 04/06/09 by ocker]

source not credible

[edit on 04/06/09 by ocker]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm just asking out of curiosity. Is Allnewsweb a bogus site with made up revalations and predictions? When was this determined and what was the give away?

I'm asking since a lot of links have been removed which lead to said site.
I have no relations to the site, I just think it's only fair to enlighten us what that site did wrong, to understand the decisions made.

[edit on 7/6/09 by flice]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The invasion is in progress, get off your computers and do something! Half my block has been vaporised and the other half consumed by some sort of swarm of nanomachines tearing the flesh off everyone. Wait a second oh cra

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
In case you didn't read page 2 like me (initially), here's the link Zorgon posted on page 2...

Springer on AllNews bs

A lesson is learned and I thank you for that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join