It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO invasion of earth imminent ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
Just another individual that has no proof or anything else to back up his claims....

With the rise of media attention to the "ufo phenomenon" is it really so surprising that these kind of people are crawling out of the woodworks?

Here is a lady, who was once the first woman corporate manager of Fairchild Industries, who described, as entrusted to her by Dr Werner Von Braun to tell, in 1977 everything we have witnessed from our Government since then, and predicts that the last card they will play is "the alien" card. LINK Testimony of Dr Carol Rosen

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

It may have been indeed that the US government originally wanted to use the 'alien card', but then IMO Roswell happened and we found out that there actually is aliens. IMO that is why the whole conspiracy and sub-conspiracies are so clouded and chaotic because A LOT of stuff happened b/w 45-55.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I dont know anout an invasion being immenant but it is certainly getting busy up there.
For all you guys that have never seen a ufo i would say just do an hr or two satallite watching on a clear night and you will amazed at what you see.
Over the last 6 weeks i have seen things high up in atmosphere change direction, come to a halt and stay there, seen staionary stars suddenly move off out of sight in 30 secs, noticed bright clusters of stars that i hadnt noticed before only to be gone the next night and last week two intensly bright stars light up then fade back to star brightness only to move off together after a few minutes.

Its quite clear that there is a lot of activity going on that cannot be blamed on satallites as they do not have the ability to do any of the mentioned manouvers, so what are they?

Look up people ... its all there for anyone to see & the govts and nasa cannot hide that from you.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I could be incorrect, but it looks to me as though the blog you've linked to is simply referencing a site that has apparently been censored here, so I won't make an attempt to link to it. He simply copy/pasted the article from the aforementioned website, and then gave credit to it at the end of the article.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
ATS is the site most responsible for spreading disinformation! We don't need this stuff holding us back, it's not going to happen! It's never going to happen! Didn't you people learn with Y2k? What about E8? What about 6/6/6? What about Oct 14th? What about numerous other hoaxes and attempts to get attention?

Deny disinformation!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

We're not getting our info from ATS. We're delivering the info to here as it's a hub Deus Ex.

To this UFO Invasion of earth imminent... I opened a new topic where to I added all new UFO sightings which were reported just today (June 4, 2009).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
yes i tried to post the article but I did not know that it was a banned site.

It was deleted I was slapped on the wrist.

I dont know what to make of this but too many things are going on at the moment and I cant make any sense of it.

Although when I see things like this i always think of Project Blue Beam.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yea the site that is banned is nothing but a disinformation campaign FOR REAL, it contains nothing but hoaxes and poor CGI. It was banned for GOOD REASON. Plus it was spamming ATS with hoaxes.

As far as ATS being a disinformation site??

Dude, you got to be kidding me?! What are you possibly the most ignorant person I have ever seen on ATS? Or maybe you are 14 or 15? ATS does not "spread anything itself", IT ALL COMES FROM MEMBERS, so unless you are calling me and the other 100,000 registered members a bunch of disinformation artists I think you need to take a step back and think about what you just said.

I do not know how many members posts and threads I have seen that are nothing but pure GREATNESS and the closest thing to truth that we are able to get. Are they all true? Probably not, but are they disinformation? NO....Sure ATS has likely had some disinformation agents on here, still do likely, but they always are exposed as counterfeits and banned promptly. I will give myself as an example of what you just called disinformation: On my signature there is three threads, my recent ones. Look at those and tell me I am spreading disinformation when I have 15 plus sources to back up my claims, including the USAF. Take a look at members like Mikesingh, internos, armap, spartankingleonidas, indigochild, chadwickus, easynow, zorgon, johnlear, skyfloating, and MULTIPLE others threads and posts and tell me that we are all spreading disinformation. You really need to take a look around you my friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How can you be so sure that a meeting of aliens is imminent based on the fact they might have a vortex? I like to think that we will meet aliens soon but im gonna need more than that to make me think they are actually coming for contact.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSeYeR

It's not me being so sure about an imminent meeting, but the dude who wrote the original article.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Michael Cohen m.cohen@--.com

In the last few weeks I have been talking incessantly about a UFO vortex exit either in the south of Brazil in Santa Catarina or in the north-east near Fortaleza. Highly credible multiple reports have shown the silvery discs that exit this vortex to cause electrical failure. Tragically a plane has gone down killing over 200 people in one of two areas where I believe this vortex is located and many ufologists are not sure it is a coincidence.

As I write I can confirm that dozens of scientists employed by the governments of the major nations are in Fortaleza tracking down and trying to capture images of these UFOs. In the last few days it can also be confirmed that UFO activity and the arrival of these silver, disc shaped surveillance UFOs has been unprecedented and well beyond any previous levels of activity.

NASA, enjoying the last moments of earth's splendid isolation has gone into overdrive with its cover-up story 'debunking' UFO activity picked up by its satellites. Other news outlets are busy informing us of six spyplanes that are commonly mistaken for UFOs: and although undoubtedly the latter story has much truth to it one must wonder about the timing.

However it appears the horse has bolted and the hour of contact is upon us whether NASA or any government likes it or not.

South-West China as well as Siberia are areas where the vortex is tipped to move to shortly.

A report has just been filed in the US by a commercial pilot a who witnessed a similar type craft flying alongside his plane and the US government is taking this incident very seriously.

Has a race in the nearby Andromeda Galaxy 'discovered' us? Have these 'unmanned' surveillance discs made their way home at some point and reported back on our existence? It is more likely that they have known about us for thousands of years but have now decided we are ready for contact, or perhaps it simply a case of us being more aware of them as our own technology develops. Whatever the case, the floodgate has opened.

Let me predict: Sightings of UFOs by will be unprecedented over the next few weeks. We are at a minute to midnight in terms of ending our isolation. Open, unilateral contact is months, weeks, days or even hours away.

We are about to meet our universal brethren: are you ready?

Cool! It's about friggin time!
Yer it sounds a bit mental but who knows?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I feel this is just one of those cases of wait and see.

People seem to not care about lying and giving incorrect information when it comes to if and when aliens are going to make contact (we've all seen it before).

They don't care about the after effects, either they've made the money they can, bask in the attention during that time period, or have such delusions of self importance that they really feel they have information no one has, like you'll see in the self enlightened/entitled people who claim to speak to aliens on a daily basis.(maybe some of them aren't liars, but in my opinion most are, as they give dis info and have no real proof.)

It's a shame because this does nothing at all for us true believers.
Time after time we are made fools of.
Time after time some of us get our hopes up to just have them torn down.
It just adds more sludge to already muddy waters, and is pretty much spitting in the face of people who are truly trying to make head way on the existence and possibility of contact with other worldly intelligent life.
These people never really have to take any responsibility for their actions either even more so those on the internet as they just create a new identity when their other one is tarnished, and the cycle continues.

Again it's a wait and see game.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I live in a place that he said is beeing used in some kind of vortex ... I didnt heard anything ... but I dont pay that much attention to the news ... but I dont know ...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Have you noticed anything going on in the sky or environment?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well lets hope his claims are false.

I don't feel like fighting off an alien invasion.

Alien Mind

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Alien Mind]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

Did a google search to see if other sites were posting on this entered:

"ufo invasion of earth imminent"

Results;
Results 1 - 10 of about 666 for "ufo invasion of earth imminent". (0.34 seconds)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
Well lets hope his claims are false.
I don't feel like fighting off an alien invasion.

No worries... got it covered

Alien attack gone wrong - UFO over Holland

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well maybe this guy just watched Signs and is just freaking out...There are some posts on ATS about crop circles popping up lately, I can just see this guy sitting in a closet under his stairs with the TV on and a baby monitor held above his head....

not holding my breath on this one im afraid.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferenc1

Did a FOLLOW UP google search to see if other sites were posting on this entered:

"ufo invasion of earth imminent"

Results:
Results 1 - 10 of about 5,470 for ufo invasion of earth imminent. (0.21 seconds)

Your google is broke and mine works faster! Nice try though.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I've visited the website and twiter.

Michael Cohen is another fraudster trying to become rich via his galaxy clown stories. We all remember how Blossom Goodchild cheated the world and got away scot-free as Millionaire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join