It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS open your arms and welcome me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I am new here and I go by Born-indigo. Obviously I consider myself to be an indigo adult. I found this site by searching for other Indigos, so far it seems I hit the jackpot. I would love to talk to others like me and share experiences and help each other develop. We are here for a reason and we NEED to take the necessary steps. Ask me anything you want.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Have a seat around the fire and enjoy a s'more.

link   
Welcome to ATS friend, I am sure you find what your looking for.

You might find a lot of folks here will disagree with the term Indigo, but to each his own. There are some amazing people here full of great discussion and passionate ideas.

I'm looking forward to your contributions on the boards.

~Keeper

link   
Welcome Born-Indigo,
You'll have a great time here.
Small steps at first... learn your way around
and you'll be enthrawled!
Welcome again.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ef48536d117.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome! So I am clear, is it the term Indigo that is objectionable, or the existance of indigos? I have had my share of skepticism/ bashing for my claim of being one.

I guarantee that I will be a good poster, This site has way more to offer than I had originally expected. Color me enthralled!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

Welcome!
I'm not a fan of labels but I do bare, what are considered to be, indigo traits. So far, all it has done is made me a difficult, discontent human being as far as I can tell.

If there is truth to all of this, what do you believe the 'indigo purpose' to be. In addition, what are you personally doing to bring about change? Please give us your thoughts.

(Edit to clarify!!!
I do have to add something! When I refer to myself as difficult and discontent, I do not mean that I am an unpleasant person at all! I am very lovable and fun. I just have alot of inner turmoil and a general disgust for the way things are in the world.)

[edit on 4-6-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

A thousand hands welcome you

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Our purpose is not clear to me, I do strongly believe that we will be an intrument of change when the time comes. I have precognative dreams, that I usually don't know are precognative until it happens, but I have had recurring dreams since childhood of me in a large group, that I now believe to be "indigos"(i will use the term in quotes now if its makes some uncomfortable). And we are assembled and like a large town hall meeting, and we are heatedly discussing what our plan is, then its just a fuzzy, battle/apocalyptic time. I am not sure about what it is but I have had it since I was very young. I had a dream a few months ago where I was told to find others like me and try to get organized. So I followed the directions and here I am.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Maybe there is something to all of this. I have suffered from apocalyptic (re-occuring) dreams since the time I can remember. I've also had re-occuring dreams of other natures which I attribute to past lifes.

Recently I've been feeling increasingly disturbed and anxious, as if something monumental is on the horizon, perhaps a revelation of some sort. I'm not sure. I just know that I feel extremely discombobulated and I've been pre-occupied with everything going on in the world, more so than ever in my life.

Strange times indeed

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I stongly believe that there is a lot to it. I too have been becoming increasingly agitated in recent months, I have tried to determine what I think is coming. I am not sure about how I feel about the Mayan Doomsday prediction, but it seems to me that if we are becoming restless and are truely "evolving" for lack of a better word. Maybe that will be the day it happens. In no way do I feel strongly about that but based on my own self and what has been happening to me, I do find that theory plausible, at least.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i am unfamiliar with the 'indigo' tribe, what region do they originate from?

part of the greater objiwa nation?

or what?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
yeah great another star child... while i dont agree to that and find it BS, i will welcome you and your views on other things

[edit on 4-6-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Welcome my child...

Hope you find your stay here on ATS entertaining, breathtaking and spinetinglingly good!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c6b41196362.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by The Shade]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS born-indigo

I think you might find some of your brethren on this thread.

snag one of us if there's something you don't understand and we'll help you be mystified.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes, I have found that thread. There is a lot in that thread that I don't agree with, but I am open to possibilities.

I just heard about starpeople for the first time yesterday, the idea of that has not sold me yet. The fact that a lot of people are arguing over demons and things kind of turn me off, but I will read more and grab my own conclusion.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new to this Indigo thing as well, but strongly believe it may be true, as I have every aspect I can find about the Indigo's. Some of the traits have slightly faded over the last couple years, however I have read about this happening due too diets and conditioning, exercise, etc, and my health levels had dropped at the time these traits started to fade. Glad to see some other people are talking about this, anyone who wants to chat with me on the subject is more than welcome to.

P.S. I have also been feeling agitated lately, restless. My friend and I, whom may also be an "Indigo" has felt the same way. We've both been more motivated, signing up for school, getting fit, changing to healthier diets, and other smaller things in life. this began a couple months ago. Strange that others seem to have some kind of similar feeling. Intriguing even.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by LordKnox]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
there is definately something to the whole situation and We definately need to be in contact with each other.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
welcome, interesting pov you got there.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I agree, we should see if this continues with us.

By the way, welcome to ATS! Although, you've been more active here than me, so you sort of seem the senior already. Haha.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join