It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

releasing UFO files when sitx

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I was for some time thinking what is the whole idea of releasing UFO files about.

first of all, do we really belive that it is about informing people? come on. no way. this is the last thing they would want.

BTW, nice article in the link below explaining a lot and the one I did not found on ATS (but frankly I was never active on UFO forums cause I more less belive that these are the government projects and not the ET ships):

The Logic Behind the UFO Cover-up
www.bibleufo.com...

so if we agree that they do not want to be fair with us, than why we hear about such a possibility anyway?
(and the other issue is what kind of information will be released - truth or haox. but let's imagine for a while that ET are here and they will put on the table whole knowledge they have on the subject.)

there is only one answer. they have to share that info with us.

but when and why they would be in such a desparate situation? yes, you are right - when they will need to stop the revolution they are afraid of.

the UFO files released can be a great tool to change our point of view. it can stop the revolution (and one is coming due to the economy collapse) and it can as well start the revolution.

it is the last defence line for the government and NWO.

they are going to show it to us (true or false) only when:
1) NWO is going to be ready to adopt worldwide and they will use it as an excuse to do so, destroying BTW the existing religions
2) unrest caused by the crises (or other SitX) will be a very real threat to them and it will be imminent for the governments and system to collapse.

that is why they are going to talk about it to let us get ready. but they will delay it as much as they can.

you want to see the files? you have to make revolution first.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by czacza1]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Heck they will probably tell us soon that the Mayan Long Count refers to the return of the Nephilim. After all that's who founded their race. Before 2012 thee will still be trouble and then that's when ET steps in and STHTF after 3.5 years.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

any scenario is more possible than opening the files just like this. "because we promised"

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
bringing out the "UFO files" is a real yawner

people want to see the craft and the bodies

and perhaps meet a few living ones

but i do agree it will not happen until it is the last straw

[edit on 4-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

Your assertion that they intend to destroy religion is nonsense. Religion is a very powerful way to control people, using their ignorance and beliefs.

As far as religion is concerned the only thing they don't want is a SINGLE religion - they will be happy with about three and would be sure to try and get everyone into them.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

ok. I made it short. too short I belive. the thing is that the religion itself is ET resistent. that is true. I just do belive that disclosure is going to make the revolution inside of the churches. it will create the one global religion (everything is going to be global anyway under the NWO government) and it is going in fact to destroy the existing ones. but of course it will need some time.

top topics

join