It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time for Action! ATS Needs You! *points finger*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
may i ask, if you are part of one of these societies, how are you on the internet?

If you have internet, you have an ISP and so are still traceable. Your not completely off the grid.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What's so bad about a new world order anyway? It depends who is in charge doesn't it? The world of the future will be different from the world of the past so I don't see any reason to fight change. It is far more effective to help mold the change than to stand on a street corner with a bullhorn. How many people have actually enjoyed a speech delivered over a bullhorn?

Change comes from within. They don't want you to know that. They want you to remain in the audience.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

I completely understant where you are coming from mandroid. However, look at their method to bring about change. They control through fear. For example, they always show murders etc on the news so that you are concerned for your own safety. Then they bring in new cctv laws and soon others, i.e. identity cards and so on.

It all starts with education and the children of the next generation. They are taught for results, grades A B C not taught to just "try their best". Why not just have them learn, grow up just learning. Tests yeh, but no results, just a guide for the teacher and parent etc.

I understand they are aiming mankind toward a goal, but their methods and quite exactly what goal are not right. They promote selfishness in the ego.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

Very good point. A NWO is a great thing if the people are in charge, the well-being of each individual is put first and foremost, and there is no repression. The current scenarios for a NWO seem much more sinister, but we can always hope for an open and free global society without borders or warring factions!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

I don't know how I missed this thread! I'm definitely in. I am located north of NYC in the suburbs.....if you need help in this area, let me know!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Right, I was thinking about this more today.

There is obviously something wrong deep within Western Culture. The media has to be blamed for a lot of it.

It has been proven that when watching television, your brain begins to function on a beta-wavelength. Meaning you analyse statements less, and are more likely to accept something as true.

Maybe if we get evidence of how the television has been used to mass-brainwash, through ideals, how we should look, dress, want etc. We can start opening peoples eyes to this mass psychological manipulation?

In western culture we find a hard time distinguishing between enjoyment and happiness. When people drink, they have to do to a point until that are drunk. Why? Why do we have to escape to be happy? Etc.

I think once we start getting answers on here, as to why the masses think the way they do and for what reasons. We can then begin thinking of how to remedy this mass brainwashing?

Give me your ideas?!

Cheers,

Brad

*calling upon psychologists!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join