It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time for Action! ATS Needs You! *points finger*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi,

Right lets jump straight into this. We all agree that NWO exists, if not leave now. In order to stop them, we have to act now and not just keep debating about it / the things they are planning and doing.

I believe ATS should join together. We need to put somebody in power, so that it may be used for the correct reasons. By that, I feel we should start getting a system together where some of us run as local political candidates. Everyone can talk to eachother, work out who can work with who, in what country etc.

Its time to stand up for what we believe in rather than talk about it. We have to play them at their own game. By no means is this a quick fix solution however, to beat them it is going to take time, its not an over-night thing!

What do you all think? I want to collaborate with people on here and work out an action plan. People getting involved in politics, medical, law and economic scenes. We can be the voice of Truth, to open the eyes of the public and stop them from being led astray.

Strength in numbers.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks

Brad

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm on board. If you ever need a correspondent in Northwest FL, PM me. I don't know about gatherings, but I can give you updates and the like.

I've got friends that would operate with me under this account, too.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sickle_And_Hammer

Glad to hear it. Im going to wait a bit, let everyone respond. Then once we know who is on board we can then start sorting out action plans

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickle_And_Hammer
I'm on board. If you ever need a correspondent in Northwest FL, PM me. I don't know about gatherings, but I can give you updates and the like.

I've got friends that would operate with me under this account, too.

My brother started a small campaign in North Central Florida last year. We are going to pick it up again this election! I will run also, him and I live 4 miles apart, but different congressional districts!

So we got NW FL, and NC FL covered pretty well. If we can design a campaign platform that people will identify with.

My / Our Platform so far, and I own the Domain Names associated with them.

Modern Sense

In the style of Thomas Payne's "Common Sense" updated of course for today's issues. We could use Declaration of Independence 2009. We could endorse major players like Ron Paul, we could write editorials, we could attend and improve Tea Parties. We could cherry pick the Republican Party.

I think N. Florida is ripe for the groundswell! We are losing Governor Crist to the Senate Race. A lot of cabinet positions are opening up. Representative Allen Boyd is not re-running for his long-term seat.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link to Declaration of Independence 2009. To make it a viable platform, it would no doubt need a little polish, and a new name. But the ideals are perfect!

If we got 50 U S Representative sent to Washington next election, ATS, and the common people would be extremely well represented. Maybe we could head off a full-fledged revolution as people are calling for, in favor of a legal coup! Maybe the in the following election we could get some Modern Sense Governors and Senators!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Count me in!! I am in Virginia Beach, VA. Just let me know what I can do. I am in a Large Military area and my eyes and ears are always open! I am also about 3 hrs from DC. Ready to kick some dust up!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just wanted to say, loving the support so far!!! Keep it coming people. Spread the word. Get as many, like-minded people as you can. I think once we get quite a few responses I will mail everyone. Then we can get groups for different countries, then those groups themselves organise how they will go about doing it. It would be more efficient etc.

We could use this as a place to keep everyone up to date, plan between ourselves, discuss options etc

By all means say anything you feel is relevant to the cause!

CHEERS!

Brad

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Okay, this is a wonderful idea, but one thing ya'll forgot to figure on. Who's gonna control the diebold voting machines? There's no more paper ballots, so no hanging chads! The thing to remember is that it's not who votes that matters, it's who's counting the votes that decides elections, and as long as diebold is involved, the common man or woman stands "NO" chance!

I'm not trying to sound negative, just pointing out the facts. I have heard many politicians smile and say at rallies, if ya don't like what they're doing, then vote me out, and then they walk off laughing at you for they already know they have won their respective district.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I completely understand where you are coming from. Thats why I said this isnt a quick fix.

What im saying is, we need to take action. We can get people in the scenes, not just voting. People actually involved. As you said, its not who votes, its who counts the votes. I am proposing we try to aim to become those who count the votes!

What you think?

Cheers

Brad

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well, since you asked, I will add what I feel to be relevant on the matter..

I am still not convinced that there is some conspiracy by little old men to run the world (please don't flame that comment, let me explain)..

I don't have to believe that to jump on board to this, I know something needs to be done. I see a world government emerging.. I see the common man and woman being left out of our leaders plans. That isn't a conspiracy theory, that is a fact. Our Constitution is not in the process of being destroyed; it already has been.

I am a survivalist at heart- a realist that is ever prepared. Independent, and as free as I allow myself to be.

I am willing to join in and help. I am willing to take action. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make sure my country remains what it was set out to be.

Now, with that said. I fully believe that organization is needed.. a must.

I do not however, feel that voting, protests, and handing out pamphlets or free videos is the way to go. When I say it's time for action, I mean it is time for action that may not be as peaceful as some would like to hear.

They have control.. they don't care about petitions or bullhorn activists.

I fully believe that the only way to get America back on track is the way it was placed on track in our history.

Again, I am a realist, and realize that it is not that simple. I live with that fact.. and take others opinions on the matter in an open way. No matter what, I know that I am a free man, tomorrow I will be a free man. I will die a free man. I choose that. When people start realizing that 'us vs them' is not liberal vs conservative or Muslim vs Christian vs Atheist (input your conflict to suit your needs/preference).. it's about us vs them, being free vs being oppressed.

It is my belief that our Bill of Rights were God given, meaning only God has the right to take them away. It doesn't matter if others share that belief.. it is mine. That is freedom, and I will do everything in my power to retain that until my heart takes it's last pound.

I thank you OP for your post.. it is a great topic, and I look forward to following it with interest.

S&F for you.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by blind.face]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I just have to say, if your plan in any way involves "Putting Someone in Power"
Then you have already lost.

The "System" Belongs to them.

They own it lock stock and barrel.

You all know this.

Placing all of your hopes for a better future on ONE *EASILY BLACKMAILED, BRIBED, THREATENED, OR CORRUPTED* official is not going to help you at all.

In order to defeat this system you have to be aware of only one thing.

What powers the system?

Easy.... WE do.

Their power and control grid could not function without the vast majority busily plodding out their lives in the service of it.

You want to stop the system?

Grow your own food, teach other how to do the same.

Pull your kids out of public schooling, and teach them yourselves.

Break your television, and never watch its poisoning influence again.

Seriously... what power do LEADERS really have?

They only have ONE power... and that is their FOLLOWERS.

You diminish their power, by taking their followers from them.

You guard against their influence by teaching people to think for themselves, and to not believe what they hear without question.

And most importantly... you MUST NOT FEAR.

Fear is their primary weapon.

"Don't go against them or they might kill you."

"Or they might ruin your life."

"OR they might kill your children or ruin their lives."

I got news for you.

You are already dead.

So are your children.

Our lives are ALREADY ruined, and so are our children's.

If everyone fears for their individual safety, then ALL are in jeapordy, because no one will risk helping another.

If we do not fear Death, Ridicule, Isolation, Financial insecurity, or SHAME... then they CANNOT stop us.

Oh, and one more thing....

Do you know what THEY fear?

They fear an enlightened, informed populous, capable of organization, and resistance/armed rebellion.

There are many who say that to resist (violently) is to play into their hands.

And this is a load of rubbish.

IF they did not fear WE THE PEOPLE rising against them, they would not be hiding their plans, and they would not be working so slowly.

THEY FEAR US.

DO NOT FEAR THEM.

Stop powering their system with your labors, and convince others to do the same.

Fight their Emotional arguments that take your liberties AT EVERY TURN.

Remember, WE do not need them... THEY NEED US.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
nevermind..

2nd line.. ??

[edit on 6/5/2009 by blind.face]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blind.face

There hasn't been any actual "recruiting", but at some point there may be a suggestion to start a petition list, or a suggestion to phone certain people, then we're talking "activist recruiting".

Activism, in a general sense, can be described as intentional action to bring about social or political change. This action is in support of, or opposition to, one side of an often controversial argument.

We'll leave the thread open for now to discuss possible actions that can taken to "counter-act the NWO", but the moment the thread turns into an organized movement of action against a person or persons we'll have to remove the thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

offtopic reply: Thank you for clearing that up. I understand and respect where you are coming from now, and I thank you for your response.

back on topic: Please, everyone.. thing about what you are posting before you post it here- I think this is a very good topic, and I personally would like to see it stay open.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hi guys, im sure we can be civilised enough to not get this thread closed. Sorry if i upset themoderators

Right, as for this being less peaceful than we would like to believe. We ourselves wouldnt bring about that, its up to the mass population what they feel needs to be done.

It was just written that they are nothing without FOLLOWERS. I believe we can open the eyes of the FOLLOWERS to see they are being led astray. That is what will bring about change, not any activist actions.

It is true they fear the enlightened. I feel we are, well at least some of us, part of that select group. It is now our duty to fellow man so show them where they are being led astray.

To try and win this with violence is completely and utterly ridiculous. Police and Armies are in their back pockets. Do not try to convince people with conspiracies, they can laugh you off the stage. Facts are what are needed.

FOR EXAMPLE

Biggest killing disease on the Earth - Tuberculosis. 2-3 MILLION die per year. Cost of vaccine = 15p / 25c when mass produced.

How much money did America put into the economy to soften the credit crunch? $500 BILLION.

Governments could stop disease.

Everyone who is interested, look up Calcium Vs. Cancer. Then you will realise how the Western diet has been designed to PROMOTE cancer!

Cheers,

Brad.

Once again, please dont let this thread get shut down.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sorry Mods!
I was headed in the wrong direction. I will steer away from that topic, and do some research and info gathering instead!

What views is it that we here on ATS all share? What are some core principles that the common man can support, and TPTB would look silly attacking! I think the other thread with the Declaration 2009 is on the right track. I think Ron Paul is on the right track, but how do we "dumb it down" or make it into something easily communicated and defined?

I have wondered this to myself many times, and I have tried to bullet list my own opinions, but I consistently run into a few controversial personal beliefs, that could derail the more important "core" beliefs.

Any thoughts?!?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Could you link the decleration 2009?

Also, I dont think you will find many common core beliefs amongst people. Values and beliefs are cultural. Look up Alasdair MacIntyre Virtue Ethics.

en.wikipedia.org...

Great ideas, keep them comming.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I linked it earlier, but here you go.

And I agree that there is a lot of difference of opinion everywhere, especially here. But, as I read the threads, there is a commonality between people, between threads, between topics. I just can't define it. That system of "CORE" beliefs is what I am after. All the world's religions have a similar set of core underlying principles.

How do we tap in and find what is fundamentally important to everyone, define it, and point it out so people can understand they are not so different!?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

The best way to motivate people is music or frequencies! That is all I am saying... If you need help u2u me!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by The Shade]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join