It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by add alone
Does this one look look more amateur than the Jellyfish one to anyone?

It seems to me that some people saw the jellyfish and thought they could do something similar. The outline of the crop as well as straight lines look sloppy imo.

I don't know. If you look closely at the dragonfly's wings, you can see that they are symmetrical in the details for the wings.
I'm impressed.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated by crop circles. But the field of knowledge in math and astronomy to study them far exceeds my poor capacities.
I like cropcircleconnector site and their articles a lot. Each year, crop circles are evolving into something even more fascinating.
The jellyfish and now the dragonfly are simply mind blowing. Truly magnificent ! I can't wait for the article in the CCC site.
I can find no words for the detail on the wings.
My stoical mind is being really shaken now.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by add alone
Does this one look look more amateur than the Jellyfish one to anyone?

It seems to me that some people saw the jellyfish and thought they could do something similar. The outline of the crop as well as straight lines look sloppy imo.

I agree.....

dragonfly looks amatuer, sorry all you people jumping on the signs from aliens bs...It just doesnt look perfect compared to the jellyfish, which looks more acurate.

I think this was man made!

check out this mp3 made in 1991 about crop circles(Rupert Sheldrake,Ralph Abraham,Terence McKenna)!!! Its worth a listen

[edit on 4-6-2009 by slinkey10]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cheshire cat

I'd say they are not exactly symetrical. Still, quite impressive

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
heres this link!!!

www.matrixmasters.net...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by slinkey10]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3ea9c8996bc.gif[/atsimg]

The power of Dragonfly lies in its ability to see around things by looking from different angles. Using its ability to transform colours and lights by reflecting and refracting them, Dragonfly shows us that life, like light, can bend, shift, and adapt in various ways, making life's appearance never be what it appears to be. Dragonfly's magic shows us to see through life's illusions and find our true vision. It calls us to transform within our lives and reminds us to feel deeply so we will have the compassion necessary to help ourselves and others.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
Thats amazing! Has anyone noticed that the Jelly fish and the Dragon both have 7 circles on the ends of them?? I wonder what that means

Not only on those, but if you go to the link that AreYouDreaming posted ( www.cropcircleconnector.com... ) and look at THAT one, you will see it has 7 sides to it as well. Not a hexagon, but one more line added to it (is there a name for a 7 sided uhh.... circle (Whatever it's called)?

What is up with 7? I think it's beyond about being just a lucky number...

Edit to fix link...

Second edit: Whoa. In that picture from the above link, at every corner there are 7 circles laid out in such a way. WTF?!

[edit on 6/4/2009 by impaired]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Yes the number 7 is has heavy meaning in these! The other crop circle made in June is awesome also! I will upload it shortly!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38f74a5f4401.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I think it has something to do with the planets. There use to be eight, but then they decided that Pluto was not a planet.. So then technically there are only 7 planets now.. But, I don't know if whatever made these crop circles also believe that Pluto is not a planet.. Its really weird though, whatever the reason

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
More from the Crop Circle Connector site...

Here is a quote from "Medicine Cards" by J. Sams & D. Carson that can add to the meaning of the dragonfly formation at Yatesbury:

"Dragonfly is the essence of the winds of change, the messages of wisdom and enlightenment, and the communications from the elemental world. This elemental world is made up of the tiny spirits of plants, and of the elements air, earth, fire, and water. In essence, this world is full of nature spirits."

Here's another idea coming from Ted Andrews in "Animal Speak": "Dragonfly's magic is the power of light and all that has ever been associated with it."

Isn't that also what the crop circles are telling us? That the light energy changes and events are affecting things down here on Earth?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Also, if I am not mistaken, a seven sided shape is called a heptagon. Thats what I remember, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Close up ground photos of the Dragonfly in Little London, nr Yatesbury, Wiltshire. Reported 3rd June.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afd558cd1470.jpg[/atsimg]

And

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/210c7fd01b9f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Look into the details to find the answer if you can’t get the dimensions to figure it out mathematically
First of all dragonfly’s don’t have bodies made up of 11 segments....
They don’t have 4 large wings and two small one’s laid out as in the crop circle etc you get the idea?

The ancient calendar had 11 month’s, 4 season’s and 2 equinox’s silly aye?
Now what in ancient times did a dragonfly represent? Not our current explanation mind you. A symbol in ancient time’s, that of an animal or insect that is had a meaning behind it. Usually in ancient time’s an insect was used for religious or “cult” type stuff and animal’s more time’s than not where used to denote power or influence. Find the first time in which a dragonfly was used as a form of communication and find the era they are referring to! They all refer to something.
Look it up.
( I have yard work and my kid's aren't going to like doing it alone
)

P.S. Most of the earlier circle’s where referring to certain calender’s too.(few years back) I had a youtube video of some of them; will see if I can find it. The circles are also not just pretty to look at, open google earth and zoom out....see it?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ImzadiDax

LOL yes they are man made. But I will agree with you they are amazing, simply amazing to look at.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I thought there were 9 planets before Pluto was taken off the list, making it 8--Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe I'm wrong, been a while since I took an astronomy class.

But the recurring 7 theme is interesting. The jellyfish had many 7's in it. The heptagon had a lot of 7's, not just the seven sides and seven small circles at each corner, but also within the shape there are two sets of 7 points created by the conjunction of the arcs. Also, totally unrealted to crop circles, but possibly not ? ... I saw on another thread just minutes ago about the Air France flight, someone pointed out that (Airbus) 330 + (Flight) 447, added together equals 777. Coincidence?

The body of the dragonfly and the row of circles on the jellyfish look like they could be 2-D depictions of the double helix found in DNA. Also, it was pointed out the jellyfish could depict recent and upcoming eclipses. All I can seem to think of is NBC's Heroes
. I'm certainly no crop circle expert, so my suggestions should be taken sparingly lol.

Very interesting though! And kudos for the very informative posts OP, good job!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD

I think it has something to do with the planets. There use to be eight, but then they decided that Pluto was not a planet.. So then technically there are only 7 planets now.. But, I don't know if whatever made these crop circles also believe that Pluto is not a planet.. Its really weird though, whatever the reason

There used to be 9, now there are 8. Pluto is now considered a dwarf planet.

Edit: My bad, PH43DRUS. You got that first.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PH43DRUS

Your right, my fault. I'm not thinking to clearly today. Obviously
At any rate, its still odd that they both have 7 circles.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Amazing>
They just get better and better. What will it be next ?
Jellyfish = Water
Dragonfly = Air
??? = Earth
??? =Fire

Is this what is going on ? Maybe . I like some of the other ideas about the planets.Its hard telling what they mean, we could be looking at them to hard and maybe should look at them with a "childs eye" so to speak.
Wish they were here in America so we could get up close to one.
S&F

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

"Air" and "Water".................. Timewave Zero?

Where as "Air" equals spacetime and "Water" equals the Timewave?

[edit on 6/4/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Another great breaking news thread on the crop circles burntheships!

I guess all the alien children must be outta' school already right? That time of year again,lol.

I don't know what is going on, it is "crop circle season" but these last two have been VERY detailed.....

Is this a Sign?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join