It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 UFOs Seen Flying In Formation Over England! (Fox News)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"Stunned families watched as more than 20 UFOs buzzed over awestruck Britain Sunday."

"The lights in the sky lined up in a flying formation before disappearing upwards into space."

"The eerie extra-terrestrial crafts were hovering in the night sky over the town, moving in different directions before eventually shooting straight up into the atmosphere."

Holy Shnikes!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So this is a Fox News article re-printing an article for The Sun...

With no pictures or video footage to substantiate this?

Forgive me for being an American, but from this side of the pond, The Sun seems to be the UK version of The Enquirer. Jaylo having an alien baby, or J.K. Rowling is visited by Jesus's image on her toast and converts to Christianity, is the kind of daily front-page dribble that you see in this rag. I'm not sure if The Sun is necessarily a credible source (and again, forgive me if I am wrong, but they seem more sensational of a newsource than say "People" in the US).

If this was a 5 minute long sight over a large population center, then there would be more reports than "one guy was quick enough to snap a pic with his cellphone".

As much as I would love for an entire UFO Armada to show up, it seems to me that a very small number of individuals had been watching too much Dr. Who last night.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

www.thesun.co.uk...

There is a link to the picture at the end of the article, however I agree with you. They lost me when I saw it was in the Sun. That in itself doesn't make it "untrue" but it does make it a lot harder for me to believe.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Kuronotenshi]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Pleaes add to existing discussion

Here

Closed.

top topics

join