It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Actor David Carradine found dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This is breaking news and not much is yet known, however actor David Carradine ( of Kung-fu and Kill Bill fame) is found dead in his hotel room. Rumors abound that he either died naturally or was hanged. Not sure yet but as more info flows in I will update. R.I.P. Grasshopper.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well more info : apparently He died in his hotel room in Bangkok while in the midst of shooting a movie. Thailand authorities are calling it an apparent suicide.
David Carradine Suicide

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There's got to be more to this. There doesn't seem to be any kind of recent depression, etc., and he was in the middle of filming a movie. Also, his general philosophy just isn't in line with suicide at all...(and it would seem weird to do so this late in the game)...

In fact, only a few years ago he had kicked past addictions, gone the herbal lifestyle, and doesn't seem to have ever gone back....

I smell something fishy here....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is sad news of a prolific actor who was part of an acting dynasty. My heart and prayers go to his family members. Here is a list of his movies and credits from imdb:

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i heard it was a "sex accident" where he was doing that teenager thing where you choke yourself before orgasm?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well, from what I heard, Carradine had a Wig and stockings on.....
I heard that on some talk radio, that it wasn't being talked about, just swept under the rug. Any confirmations of this?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Man there has been an influx of celebrity deaths.

top topics

join