It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A truly serious question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
ahnggk:

I admit I find that disturbing. I have known many gays and have yet to run into one who is sexually agressive and forward as you describe.

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That's all we need to know. Since when do our little arrogant butts put ourselves above God?

When the laws were, and are, made by people as a majority, including people who don't believe in the same, particular superstitions (whether God, Buddha, Krishna, etc.). Separation of Church and State.

Does gay marriage hurt Christians?
Does abortion hurt Christians?

No, not directly, but it is a violation of their ideals, and as part of the people, they certainly have a right to voice that dissent....just as you or I have a right to our beliefs and ideas.

Currently, the majority is still against gay marriage. Will it change? Probably. Even though not a Christian, I'm not really keen on the idea of gay marriage yet (I just don't feel the timing is socially right), but eventually, the majority will approve it, and it will be law.

Have you ever thought as well that gay people may have carried over past life memories where maybe they were a different sex??

Always been my pet theory on it. It would explain why many homosexuals behave/dress as the opposite sex as well. Although I'm still trying to figure out why it seems to be a rule that lesbians always get GM convertibles... ???

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Have you ever thought as well that gay people may have carried over past life memories where maybe they were a different sex??

Or....... could they be the ever so popular hot topic on ATS and other conspiracy boards............ TADA........... Alien hybrids hatched from human DNA but crossed with "alien" genetic material to produce something close but not "perfect".

<< 1   >>

join