It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New AIDs like disease discovered in China?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

New AIDs like disease discovered in China?

hisz.rsoe.hu

A new infectious disease is spreading in large areas of Mainland China. Symptoms are similar to AIDS but it spreads faster between family members, even via bodily fluids like saliva. Mr. Lin from Yunnan Province caught a disease last May, unlike anything he had seen before. "This disease destroys immunity cells just like AIDS. The lowest amount of immunity cells of some patients is only 200, mine is 400. The doctor couldn't find many antibodies, so he called it 'Fear of AIDS' disease." Preliminary research shows that patients have symptoms of fatigue, chronic diarrhea, swollen lymph nodes
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
How odd. We seem to be getting it somewhat treatable, and then a 'new' strain shows up, which seems to be exponentially more contagious (saliva and even sweat), but no actual 'virus' can be found.

I am somewhat skeptical of the site- if someone has a better insight into this, please chime in.

hisz.rsoe.hu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is already being discussed in Diseases and Pandemics Here

It is a scary new disease though, I'll give you that!

Obs out

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
New strain of Swine Flu?... or swine flu mutated ... when the media was going crazy over swine flu many people believed ( here on ATS) that a new strain or deadlier version would emerge in fall and it could be mutated with AIDS, or other deadly diseases... I don't know this is just the first thought that came to my head...

and what a place to start China.. if this gets deadlier 60% of chinas pop lives on the west side.. Depopulation?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hi people, did you noticed how things turned on?

First: the FEMA coffins, months ago
Second: a sudden break up of avian flu
Third: avian didn't work so let's get the A H1N1 flu virus out! (there has to be a way of killing this Motherf****s)
Fourth: several viral and bacteria breakdowns trough the globe, Dengue in Argentina, polio is going out now when has been erradicated for amongst 40 years, yellow fever in Brasil, and now.....

Let's hit the giant a ñew Aids Type of Virus in China, so we don't let them use our debt notes, that by the way is tooooo muchh high,...

But you forgot about the coffins don't you?

It is really scary where thing are going......

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The world population is so out of control youre going to see new everything pop up. Its natures way of keeping things in balance. Im not saying I believe in killing people Im saying the problem stems from over population. We really should strive to populate other planets incase something bad happens here.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Sure hope this isn't true. Imagine AIDS that spread like the common cold! We would all be f*cked ....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is really scary.

I think they should do something about the travel situation while they try to understand it.

the new FLU and the new AIDS virus = coughing folks everywhere and that is not good for us if it can be spread that way.

I hope this is not the part 2 they spoke of. What did they really know at the time.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Overpopulation??? Have you ever been to Montana?? There is so much room on Mother Earth to live on and work with its incredible the open spaces. Just drive across the US and see. overpopulation is a word greedy people invented to have it all for themselves. The Ego in its most disgusting form. And this isnt Nature doing anything. This is all engineered without a doubt. With free energy we could sustain trillions of people and move into the stars. I dont buy into this overpopulation garbage. If the people were taught goodness on that crap tv instead of sickness this world would be a different place.
Just my dimes worth.
D

[edit on 4-6-2009 by dntwastetime]

new topics

top topics

join