It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you like to die?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
What kind of epic death would you like? As for me, I know I'd prefer to live forever.. but if I had to die..

I'm not sure what age or when.. I'll be on a mountain top overlooking the city. The sky will be orange and peaceful, I'm not sure why I'm there I'll just know I'm in the right place. An hour later the sky will churn and mix with grey and then a HUGE alien mothership will cover the sky as far as can be seen. Then all these rings will start spinning and open a massive gate and blow it into the earth core and well.. I take comfort in knowing that we all died together.

You are allowed to write other epic deaths too. It just gives you a 50/50 chance that it'll be one or the other death. . .

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
hm.. hard question guess

I dont wanna die (of course not, who will..)
But if the time is near that i have to go from that world i hope it goes fast.
The best would be to sleep away. Go to bed at night and dont awake in the morning.
Guess that would be the best death.

But i hope (for all of us) that it goes quick. Not much pain and so on..

lol but if the aliens come and we all die together? why not.. would be interesting guess *k

Nia

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
peacefully..................very peacefully

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I dunno, an act of exteme heroism is quite appealing. As is a nice peaceful death, in my sleep (at the wheel, taking out a young family
)

Realisticly, it's going to be a booze relatged death. Either I try to climb some scaffolding to reclaim some young ladies balloon, or I try and polevolt a bust road, naked, using a drinking straw.

Either or, it doesn't bother me. Death doesn't scare me one little bit

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

Wow this is a hard one

well I don't fear the reaper so that makes it a bit easier.
I would'nt want to die with everyone else, cos if all souls exited this dimension at the same time , the afterlife queues up there or wherever would be a nightmare

No I think I would like to die a peaceful death---just go to sleep and never wake up.
On the other hand, that is rather boring. So maybe an exciting, adrenalin rush of a death could also be pretty cool.
fate will decide.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Although it is not likely, I thing going out from "death by black hole" would be interesting. Having all the matter in my body reduced to a singularity in a small fraction of time, but no doubt it would be a presumably fast but painful death.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I am reading every post so feel free to share, it won't be a waste

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
All I know for certain is I prefer not to live in a situation where I can not take care of myself. But to die in the pouring rain would be a rush IMHO.

new topics

top topics

join