It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cairo Speech by Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Isn't Benjamine Creme one of the most pathetic people on the planet?
For 20 years I've been hearing him 'channel' Maitreya ... getting people's money ... saying 'it's almost time' ....

adding - I'm pretty sure Obama's not the anti-christ. He's too much of a tool.

Benjamin Creme is a real looser. Which is why I dont dare express what the people are who see him as the anti-christ and mastermind of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here is some feedback from his speech

"President Obama is a brave president. ... We hope he will open a new chapter with the Islamic world and Arab nations in particular." — Mithwan Hussein, a Baghdad resident.

___

"Bush and Clinton said the same about a Palestinian state, but they've done nothing, so why should we believe this guy?" — Ali Tottah, 82, a Palestinian refugee at the Baqaa refugee camp in Jordan.

___

"There is a change between the speech of President Obama and previous speeches made by George Bush. But today's remarks at Cairo University were based on soft diplomacy to brighten the image of the United States." — Fawzi Barhoum, a Hamas spokesman in Gaza.

___

"Obama's speech is an attempt to mislead people and create more illusions to improve America's aggressive image in the Arab and Islamic world." — A joint statement by eight Damascus, Syria-based radical Palestinian factions, including Hamas.

__

"We share President Obama's hope that the American effort will herald the beginning of the end of the conflict and a general Arab recognition of Israel as the state for the Jewish people living in security and peace in the Middle East." — an Israeli government statement.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wasn't the Anti-Christ, just another American trying to fix the world with repetitive and mind numbing reddireck for to create an image of how great the USA truly is.
Equality, Fairness,Humanitarism, the good fight, the best for our future,Blah blah blah.......
My Uncle had a dairy farm back in the day, he used the same old rusted and dented bucket every morning to feed the livestack, both small and large. For a joke, I had gotten him a New bucket, his reply was, "Why do I need a new bucket? The old one works just fine,,"
Well, our old bucket leaks, and the new one is only being pondered on, hopefully it all turns out for the best, but if I continue to think the worst, it can only get better than my thoughts.." LOL

We can only give the Obama Administration birth for his ideals of his Administration, but be very vigilant to the after maths of intentions.

But, "He is NO Anti-Christ."
"Or is he????" LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Listen guys...I don't like Obama..i don't agree with almost all of his foreign policies and nor do I like much of anything he is doing here in the USA.

Some of you are jumping to some wild conclusions.

He's trying to talk peace. He is talking about many of the things we preach here...and say WE BELIEVE IN in this country. Freedom of religion and no discrimination by race or color.

I do not see how this molds the world into one...it's a freakin speech for cripes sakes. He's trying to win support of those in these countries so the entire region doesn't HATE US!

We will never be able to leave the 3 COUNTRIES we are fighting in without the support from the citizens who believe in Islam.

Cripes people why in the hell can't you get it into your GD heads.

Do you wall want to die? I swear some of you do.

If we cannot somehow come to some understanding between the 2 religions and colors we will blow each other up into oblivion.

We cannot stop Iran from getting nukes. LIVE WITH IT. Do i feel safer with them having them? NO. Do I feel safer with the USA having them? NO.

It is what it is.

The problem I have with his speech is that he contradicts himself as civilians were killed a couple weeks ago and that completely undermines what he is talking about.

EDIT TO ADD:

Oh..and I'm just wondering...what the hell did you want him to say? You all believe in a heathen religion and Christianity is the only way?

WTF people. He's not speaking in the USA he's speaking in countries where Islam is the major religion.

IMO....it's the only thing I do like Obama for....and it's his color because it can dilute some of the hate from other countries.

Bush nor any other white President would most likely not garner any support at all.

We need to stop the war.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
so now we`re trying it with "keep your enemies close".

Okay ... sometimes that works.

It's what we should have been doing with Cuba all these years.
Instead of an embargo, we should have been flooding them with
US goods and services. That Island would be part of Florida by
now if we had done that years ago.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It's what we should have been doing with Cuba all these years.
Instead of an embargo, we should have been flooding them with
US goods and services. That Island would be part of Florida by
now if we had done that years ago.

yeah...thats how easy it would be to write off castro completely. Good point. Apparently it was useful to someone keep him in power.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I liked the part when he said that that force alone cant sort out the extremism, while engaged in 2 wars

Also expressing concerns about rogue nucleur states,While being president of the only country to use them

It was a good speech but thats about it, IT means nothing and nothing will change Its just to make america look better to the muslim world, Like a massive PR stunt

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Anyone get the feeling with this speech he is either doing one of two things. . . He is taking the stance on the side of the muslim countries, and because he knows it is a war Isreal cannot win, is proposing to flip the situation back onto Isreal, especially by basically giving Iran the green light for a nuclear program. Or Two, He is just playing the game with the muslim countries untill an overall desired conflict in the mid-east errupts, Then immediately taking Isreals side no matter what the situation (preemptive strike). Now with all these reports being tossed around stating Obamas "muslim" heritage and the fact obama may very well be muslim in his beliefs adds another variable to the equation. If true it just makes me the think the first statement would be true over the second. However this could very well be disinfo placed in the right places to emanate this deception onto the muslim world in which the secondary could be true. These are all just thoughts spinning through my head of course.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

..... to see a dozen posters immediately cry anti-christ! treason!...makes me wonder whether Im in a mental-asylum here.

No Sky...all you have to do is listen to the speech backwards while fondling Corsi's book Obamanation and all will become clear.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

obviously you can't kid around with certain threads I was being fecicious when I said he was the anti Christ I just think he is a traitor and a liar and I think he is going to purposely teach America a lesson we will never forget.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think it was ABC (MSM at any rate) who interviewed a man-on-the-street type in Egypt. He said, "Obama talked alot, but didn't say anything".

I think that sums it up.

Israel rules, Iran drools. . .

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Nothing has happened like this since Jesus? Any second-rate sports-team or has-been-rockstar has united/excited more than him.

Maybe you're right. If you are....it shows how far this country has fallen into a nation of morons. America has become a nation of people worshipping the inane and insignificant. Maybe people should worship Obama as the second coming, he would actually make more of an impact on the world than the materialistic and useless idols worshipped in this country today.
People may level a claim of jealousy about my feelings towards these inane people. Well....that isn't correct, I have made more than enough money for myself and family and my family (I came from a wealthy family as a child and the values I and my sister have been instilled with, were taught to us by an extremely philanthropic father). That being said we give back ALOT to this country in donations and want no recognition than the feeling WE have done what is right.

I have met Bush several times over the years during his administration, whilst being very personable there was no glint of intelligence I could discern. Obama has that glint - I look forward to what comes next.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by maybereal11

obviously you can't kid around with certain threads I was being fecicious when I said he was the anti Christ I just think he is a traitor and a liar and I think he is going to purposely teach America a lesson we will never forget.

Ahem, what lesson is that ? The lesson of humiltity ? If so that is a lesson long overdue in this country.

A traitor and a liar ? What do you call Bush ? The epitomy of what you despise ? Open your eyes my friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
I think it was ABC (MSM at any rate) who interviewed a man-on-the-street type in Egypt. He said, "Obama talked alot, but didn't say anything".

I think that sums it up.

Depends what Obama does. The Arab world is so used to the stupiduty of Bush's administration you can't blame them for looking at America with a suspicious slant. The thing is Obama will probab;y do something to reverse the bling ass kissing towards Israel since WWII. It is long overdue.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

..... to see a dozen posters immediately cry anti-christ! treason!...makes me wonder whether Im in a mental-asylum here.

LOL you are, even the most stupid hicks can post there opinion in here. If you've been here long enough they crawl out of the woodwork
The great thing here is they have absolutely no influence on the real world

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

I think that sums it up.

Depends what Obama does. The Arab world is so used to the stupiduty of Bush's administration you can't blame them for looking at America with a suspicious slant. The thing is Obama will probab;y do something to reverse the bling ass kissing towards Israel since WWII. It is long overdue.

Ok, ok, you hate Bush. I get that. But this has nothing to do with him. This is The Obama Show (!!!) And I hope he does something for Israel, (which by the sounds of it he won't) because Israel is our ONLY ally it that part of the world.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well I think the guy has GIANT MARBLES!!!
He made Jr. look like a wet puss and he told it how it is, not this one sided
I me mine chit.

Star for his honesty

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Ok, ok, you hate Bush. I get that. But this has nothing to do with him. This is The Obama Show (!!!) And I hope he does something for Israel, (which by the sounds of it he won't) because Israel is our ONLY ally it that part of the world.

I don't hate Bush, he just isn't too bright, well that's being kind he's a moron.
What should he do for Israel? Supply more weapons, bomb Iran? Or continue giving unconditional support to a government unwilling to make any real change or make any real decisions?
You tell me.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The hate in some of the replies here is terrifying.

A new leader of one of the most (not the most) distrusted, corruption influenced countries in the world stands in the middle east and speaks to people who have felt the cold exploitation of his country and speaks of healing past wrongs committed by his country and finding a way to peace and cultural respect and therein finding gentle security for everyone... and people he serves call him an anti-Christ and speak of him with vile loathing.

Perhaps, because of people like you, in your country and others, the future of humanity holds only horror.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
screw obama, i want bush back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join