It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cairo Speech by Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

How many Presidents must be claimed to be the so called Anti-Christ before some people wake up and realize there is no such thing and that Religion is a farce placed on all of humanity. Anti-Christ
Do you have any idea how many people religion itself has killed through out the centuries???? There is your anti-Christ right there ...organized religions.

I found his speech to be a breath of fresh air and honest. In my opinion he represented us well.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Say what you want about him, but Obama certainly knows how to deliver a speech! The Koran references, the tone, the rhythm, the pauses, and the execution of this speech is really amazing. He really is both captivating and charismatic. Is this a good thing? Only time will tell.

P.S.: I think the translators of this speech deserve special applause. They have a very difficult journey ahead of them indeed.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

You are in your assumption. People thought JFK was the Antichrist because he got 666 electorial votes. People thought Reagan was the Antichrist because the letters of his name added up to 666. But obviously these people know nothing of eschatology.
The antichrist will not come from the USA. He will come from the middle east. He will be born upon the stormy seas of politics and will be a much better speaker than Obama. He won't need a telepromter.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
For those of you who had problems with other networks running the speech, or interrupting it for commentary, you should stick with Fox news. They ran it live, in its entirety, with no interruptions.
Fox would much rather let you hear the whole thing, and let you make up your own mind.
True, there will be commentary all day about it, and I can't wait to see what O'Reilly has to say about it. Sean Hannity will probably have a stroke on the air.
If you want a transcript, log on to Fox News website. I have printed one off to study, because I think that Mr Obama may have come periously close to treason.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
I have printed one off to study, because I think that Mr Obama may have come periously close to treason.

Ermmm...How

Appealing to another nation and trying to steer the world away from the pathetic blindness of organised religion? The world would be a better place if the Abrahamic religions understood they share the same god

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You guys see a harmless little talk on common values and mutual respect as scary, as him being the anti-christ, as treason?

WTF

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Regarding the speech itself:

It was loquacious, repetitive and tedious. Nothing new or significant. Quite dull . Very contradictive in places and ultimately tried to create a coalition without providing substances to it.

But, alas, victims of the cult of personality will beg to differ.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

How many Presidents must be claimed to be the so called Anti-Christ before some people wake up and realize there is no such thing and that Religion is a farce placed on all of humanity. Anti-Christ Do you have any idea how many people religion itself has killed through out the centuries???? There is your anti-Christ right there ...organized religions. I found his speech to be a breath of fresh air and honest. In my opinion he represented us well.

Look up in the sky. Its a bird. It's a plane. It's a UFO!!!! It's Anti-Christ!!!

share-international.org...

Seriously you need to check out the sky once in a while. It's there. This thing is real meaning this guy is real meaning the world is about to be spiritual whether you like it or not. At first bad spiritual, then Jesus makes everything better. If you've never seen a miracle here's your chance to change your views on just what science can do vs miracles. This of course is a fake star. It's a UFO. Don't believe? Just wait.

If Obama is the Anti-Christ then he is the Maitreya. He's even fooling me. Why? I don't think these two are the same person is why. If they are then he deceives well. I think he might be "inspired" by Maitreya rather than be him.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

For those of you who had problems with other networks running the speech, or interrupting it for commentary, you should stick with Fox news. They ran it live, in its entirety, with no interruptions.

That's odd. I had two EBS interruptions and it switched to channel 24 both times. On Fox News. Fox News also goes to a "poor quality signal" screen when they are saying something they shouldn't.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Regarding the speech itself:

It was loquacious, repetitive and tedious. Nothing new or significant. Quite dull . Very contradictive in places and ultimately tried to create a coalition without providing substances to it.

But, alas, victims of the cult of personality will beg to differ.

No doubt it was nothing special or new. But to see a dozen posters immediately cry anti-christ! treason!...makes me wonder whether Im in a mental-asylum here.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

makes me wonder whether Im in a mental-asylum here.

Look for the star in the link I posted. Nothing has happened like this since Jesus was born. You'll know which one it is. I never said Obama was Anti-Christ, just that he might be "inspired" by his ideas so he can step in later. Which is going to happen.

Then ask yourself if you're in a mental asylum.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

Look for the star in the link I posted. Nothing has happened like this since Jesus was born. You'll know which one it is. I never said Obama was Anti-Christ, just that he might be "inspired" by his ideas so he can step in later. Which is going to happen.

Then ask yourself if you're in a mental asylum.

Nothing has happened like this since Jesus? Any second-rate sports-team or has-been-rockstar has united/excited more than him.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

share-international, led by a has-been mystic, is on the verge of going broke due to lack of followers. What could this possibly have to do with Obama or the Anti-Christ????

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
CREDIBILITY. They promised a "Christmas Miracle" and there really is a star in the sky that changes shape, color, and moves about.

Here is a thread made today about it. Many other sightings of it confirm I'm not trying to tell a "fairy" tale.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CNN plays this commercial too. Not that I watch CNN. Not that this matters on this thread but I'm replying to you. You can call the number too and it's right.

I saw it on New Year's Eve around 11pm from flipping channels. Other people on the prisonplanet.com forum saw this too.

forum.prisonplanet.com...

This is a sign of the Emergence. Of Maitreya and the Masters of Wisdom (aliens in UFOs)

Obama is either a crafty speech maker or really good at reading teleprompters.

Something about him says he's not the AC. Hmm.

[edit on 6/4/2009 by watchtheashes]

[edit on 6/4/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
You guys see a harmless little talk on common values and mutual respect as scary, as him being the anti-christ, as treason?

WTF

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Skyfloating]

I know, I listened to his speech as well, and all I got was that he was trying to spread peace and understanding. I'm not an Obama mama but I still am not seeing where all the anti-christ/NWO stuff is coming from....just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

anti-christ/NWO stuff

When major news networks like CNN play commercials about miracle stars in the coming months...look up a few posts.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You guys see a harmless little talk ....

Not so harmless. He very publically gave Iran the 'green light' to go forward with it's nuclear program.

While I agree that oil nations will be needing nuclear programs, at this point Iran can't be trusted.

Obama gave Iran the green light for the nuke program and he snubbed Israel on this trip (1st time a POTUS has done this while in that part of the world). I'd like to know if we managed to get anything from Iran for this MAJOR giveaway?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

share-international, led by a has-been mystic, is on the verge of going broke due to lack of followers. What could this possibly have to do with Obama or the Anti-Christ????

Isn't Benjamine Creme one of the most pathetic people on the planet?
For 20 years I've been hearing him 'channel' Maitreya ... getting people's money ... saying 'it's almost time' ....

adding - I'm pretty sure Obama's not the anti-christ. He's too much of a tool.

[edit on 6/4/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

But to see a dozen posters immediately cry anti-christ! treason!...makes me wonder whether Im in a mental-asylum here.

Oh me too, but hey, that's fundamentalists for you

Wasn't Bush the Anti-Christ

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

We tried it with threatening Iran.

That did not work, so now we`re trying it with "keep your enemies close".

I actually think its a good move by Obama, because if they even reject that, for the whole world to see (which they will because they are unresponsive to "lets be friends" talk), even Europe will start supporting stronger measures.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join