It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cairo Speech by Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I just caught a sentence or two from Bloomberg this morning.... before the producer pulled the plug on the president and moved on... guys ... you got to listen to this.... he was explaining the divisions between states and religions.... it was scary NWO talk... Bush Light just got Bush lead shoes....

[edit on 4-6-2009 by BornPatriot]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4 Jun 09 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
it will be a very interesting speech. no doubt full of nwo talk.
how many hours from now is the speech is due does anybody know?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Man I'm watching this too right now. It sucks. He's talking about uniting the three faiths that want control of Jerusalem and now he's mentioning Iran's irrational actions, and how we are prepared to move forward. I don't think its a good thing for peace to be made between any of them, but I also agree they should not have any nuclear weapons only the power to power their homes with it. Darn a EBS test. Then it skipped to channel 24. Is that normal after an emergency broadcast?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Okay my TV is being weird. It just skipped back to Obama. On two different channels."Confidence in the rule of law, and the government is good. We will support them everywhere. Rights of democracy everywhere. He's definitely talking about a "single standard and maintaining power."

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
thanks for the heads up, i am tuning in now

wow this is a very well crafted speech so far!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
You know what .

Look at this guys, Hes the President of Earth. Not just USA

Holy Crap thats nuts.

View the way they treat him. He leads us all.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I personally thought that the Obama speech was just filled with a bunch of pie in the sky ideas that will get nothing accomplished because no one wants to do what Obama is preaching--not even himself. In other words, it's nothingness.

I missed the parts that could be referencing NWO type things. I'll have to go back and watch the speech again later and see if I can catch those.

I personally thought, the best part of the speech was when Obama said, "America must shed it's negative stereotypes about Muslims!" ~Huge applause~

Then he says, "And likewise, Muslims must shed their negative stereotypes about America!" ~Not so big applause with a couple crickets thrown in.~

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You know what .

i watchin now on u tube..

what is going through my head right now is that this guy aint going no where anytime soon..

Scary thought..of the future..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

ya seriously

it scares me because it feels like everyone wants to just up and elect him king of Earth already

freaky

complete opposite of Bush...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You know what .

i watchin now on u tube..

what is going through my head right now is that this guy aint going no where anytime soon..

Scary thought..of the future..

Yea, sure. Just like everyone was SO SURE that Bush was going to declare martial law and cancel the elections so that he could remain in power.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Yea, sure. Just like everyone was SO SURE that Bush was going to declare martial law and cancel the elections so that he could remain in power.

i was never sure of that, in fact i doubted it

you cannot assume everyone thought that just because they are aware of the dirty reality of geopolitics

some people honestly believed he would be impeached

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
FULL TEXT OF SPEECh IS HERE!

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

[edit on 4/6/09 by dallas18]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Bush never had what obama has..Bush was veiwed by most of the world as a backwoods hillbilly with a power trip..

Obama was brought in for our proverbial ''New Leaf''

He has the makings of a world leader,as he is a sell to most of the worlds population..

All in all the perfect candidate..Mixed race,christian,but knows Islamic religion as well of others..Appeals to the young..What more is there to ask for..

I personaly have no political affiliation..Hell to be quite honest I dont even know if hes a dem or republican..LOL..I know sad but true..I dont care to fall for the political paradigms or whatever..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
whew, your right ... this guy is not President of America -- the part he is playing is King of Earth. did you catch how he totally ignored the will of the people for this new order of peace and prosperity for all with the rule of law stuff ... gave me shivers ... it was like the prison wardon gave me a extra slice of bread....

as soon as he went in to the Justice for all... stuff.... all I could think of was those poor people that were jumping to their death from those towers.... and how much Justice they were given... all I can say is ... well ... what the hell happend to cause such a expeditous jetison of the norm to pursue this madman haphazard mad scientist kind of propoganda.... in other words... something is calling the earth to come as one... under livestock and farmer rules.... they feed and kill us at will.... I object....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I agree with that it was nothing more than pie in the sky ideals. It would be nice if everyone could just get along and accept each others diffrences tho.

And yes, I noticed how when he said Palastine had a right to exists, claps abound, but when he said Isreal had a right to exist as well, it was quiet! Made me chuckle actually...

I heard him say a bunch of stuff, but I heard nothing underlying or implying an "N.W.O." I actually agreed with him when he was going on about how the violence does not help thier cause. The analogy he tried to draw between the Palastinians and the civial rights movement back in the 60's was off tho IMO.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
you didnt catch the double talk...?
there was a lot of it... stuff I can prove is a lie, usually doesnt make it into speeches... anywho, I was reading his body language ... wow~~!
Groomed is not accurate here... he is a master auitor... I rank his performance between Adolf Hitler and Mao with a JFK Camelot twist... if he was a Actor (which he is by the way) I would give him a Oscar for his Cairo Performance... he did not miss a stroke... no blinks, squints nothing ... he was 110% in control.... and it was only one take.... you got hand it to ever raised this king of earth... if this is true.... we need some DNA of those two girls and we need some DNA mom or pop of Obama... and when we get it we will ask for donations to cover the cost of testing... so you white house aids... get busy... clean that bathroom and send the samples too Doctors for 911 truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
oh one important part guys

he actually talked about how the CIA overthrew Iran even though it was a fairly elected government at the time...

i realize that most of you accept this as fact, because it is

but alot of people would not believe even that (even if u show it to them in a history book) because they love the govt so much

now that Obama mentioned it, maybe some of these thick skulled main streamers will start realizing that this evil Mk Ultra Assassinating Lying Stealing Backstabbing - CIA history is REAL and TRUE!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I wonder about Egypt... do you recall the USS LIBERTY.... welll Cairo was the Target for a huge 20 ton war head... back in 1967... thank you - Russia for coming to the Rescue of the Crew of the USS LIBERTY and saving the lives of several million Egytians ...

and the IRAN equation ... well gentalmen, Persians do not forgive and they do not forget... and are extremely patient, they have never been conquered - and they fight dirty as well... and they could be behind all of this economic stuff... as I said they fight dirty.

Oh, I forgot ... in 1979, I joined the military to go after these people... Iranians... to this day... I cant think of why I hate them... and the more I think about it... the more the media wants me to hate them.... so, why send dual messages if you control both avenues... ?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Take note of what the LA Times said about Obama's 'Muslim World' Speech

LA Times - Wrong Venue for Obama's Muslim Speech

To speak to the "Muslim world", is to speak not to a fact, but rather to an aspiration, and that is the aspiration that Islam shall be a global state religion as its founders intended. To address this aspiration is to breathe life into it . For an American president to validate such an aspiration is madness. America is not at war with Islam, unless, that is, Islam were to take a political form that threatens America's global interests. These interests include friendly relationships with nation-states that have a Muslim majority, such as Egypt, Turkey and Jordan. To address "the Muslim world" is to conjure up a prospective enemy, for global political Islam only can exist as the enemy of the nation-states with which America has allied.

Obama, the White House press office told reporters last week, will address among other issues the Arab-Israeli issue. What does it imply to raise this issue in a speech to the "Muslim world"? Nearly 700 million of the world's 1.4 billion Muslims live in Indonesia, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, countries which share no linguistic or cultural affinities with the Arabs, and have only religion in common.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I am really starting to believe this guy is the anti Christ

Text

The Beast first appears as a political leader, who will make a covenant with Israel and assume world leadership. Later he takes on the role of a religious leader who is worshipped. Supported by his sidekick - "the False Prophet" - the Beast will deceive the world. He, his prophet, and Satan will form an unholy trinity to rule all of creation.
mayoman7.blogspot.com... .you know the anti Christ is not going to show up with an arm band that says A C he's going to be very popular especially with the sheeple but he is going to be just a bit off. At the very least he is a president of the U.S.A. who not only doesn't seem to care for America much he definitely doesn't have our best interest in mind!

[edit on 4-6-2009 by genius/idoit]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join