It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
AS a child like many of my birt era , I goggled at movies at the cinemas depicting aliens from space invading and disrupting modern life of the time.

Then I was made to understand I in my own land could be trained by people speaking arabic for the majority of my working shift(security industry) post 2001.

Despite being an English speaking person, my goverrnment promoted arabic speaking people to dominate my work environment.

I now know security is a farce, and in fact those who dictate it are in my observation working either through incompetence or direct orders,to undermine national security.

How can people who have lived in the country less than a year be granted security licences?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Because they are paid less, thus cheaper to maintain, for a similar work output compared to a natural-born citizen.

They are considered to be retained for longer time, again for lower salaries allowing for fluctuations in the economy, thus allowing them to dominate the work place can be desirable.

I have worked with Indians and Arabs right in the American soil (I'm Asian) and I can't deny the fact, they can outperform the rest of the group if they choose to do so! English and American culture is also very easy to learn and adapt to...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by ahnggk]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yes mate us Americans and Australians do have a simple culture,the point of my thread is not about race, its about national security.
We all have the right to migrate and follow our religion of choice, but it is illogical to allow people who have just arrived in any land the right to be a Police Officer,Security Officer ect, some ignorant people believe anyone can be a security guard, tell that to those whose loved ones might still be alive if they had an observant ,diligent ,caring , security Guard or Guards in their building or airport.
Anyone can get a job in most occupations but doing it with diligence is another matter entirely.
I would rather have a patriot guarding my local airport any day than a newly arrived unknown quantity, it is only bloody common sense?

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Dr Conspire]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Dr Conspire]

new topics

join