It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunned onlookers watch as mysterious orange UFOs swoop across Britain's skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Interesting to see that other UK papers other than the sun are running UFO articles, I wonder why? could it be that disclosure is coming sooner than we thought.

Darting silently in formation, the mysterious glowing orbs light up the night sky.

Some say these orange lights even weave in between each other with the precision of a synchronised flying team from some far corner of the universe.

'They were travelling 15 at a time and every six minutes more seemed to be coming over the horizon. They were not planes. They were not balloons.

Each one was the size of a building.

Link to source

There seems to be a whole host of UFO articles popping up all over the place all around the world are we being conditioned?

If anyone can post those pictures from the site on here that would be good still trying to figure out how to do this.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns float around and you someone connect that with disclosure coming? Even if the objects were truly "unidentified" and 2 websites happened to run stories about it how exactly do you come to the conclusion that it means disclosure is coming? Talk about grasping at straws.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Man when they land with the Maitreya or for him you will be freaked out like crazy won't you. I'll be waiting on Jesus.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Chinese lanterns float around and you someone connect that with disclosure coming? Even if the objects were truly "unidentified" and 2 websites happened to run stories about it how exactly do you come to the conclusion that it means disclosure is coming? Talk about grasping at straws.

lol I come to the conclusion because of the ever increasing number of articles that are published in the papers and broadcasted on the news.

Its all about conditioning in order to make the transition that little bit smoother, of course I know you know this anyway.

Edit: - Add links to show that nothing like this has been promoted on this sort of scale

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

[edit on 4-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Man when they land with the Maitreya or for him you will be freaked out like crazy won't you. I'll be waiting on Jesus.

Haha, so true.

I dont even believe in religion and im "waiting on Jesus" as well, so to speak

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

They were not lanterns. The event lasted half an hour and the objects shot into the sky and disappeared, lanterns fizzle out and drop to the ground after 2-5 mins max. Witnesses describe the size of these things as the size of a building. Show me a chinese lantern the size of a building and I'll accept your assumption.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join