It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming in 6m-1yr

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
disclosure seems to be always just around the corner: 'next month, next year, year 2012'

yeah, right...

i bet if ATS is alive in 2020 people are still saying 'disclosure is coming soon!'

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by agnain
My guess is that there will be no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose.

Governments, armies, NASA & the others do not know anything more than us !

I don't buy that one bit.
If that were the case, then why is there almost ZERO communication about this? The governments are way too secretive about it - hell - they won't even acknowledge the idea of ET's! And THAT is what makes me wonder.
And what's with the media? In the rare case that UFO's are discussed on the MSM, the reporters and anchors are ALWAYS making fun of the situation like it's a joke. A Joke.
How could something like this be treated like a joke? When you really look at it from a deep perspective, this should be THE MOST looked-at thing in the MSM. They should be digging like crazy over something like this! I am just talking about the idea of life out there - I'm not even talking about UFO sightings per se at this point.
But do you see what I'm saying, guys? We're on a planet, and the official word is that we are alone in the universe, and the MSM doesn't give a crap about the possibility that we are NOT alone.
If the MSM are such drama kings and queens, then why would something like this be so tight-lipped? This whole subject in general should have it's own channel on cable for god's sake (the search for)!
But nope. It's a joke. Taboo as well. That's why I am so cynical about this. Something is up, and it has been for awhile...
And before some of you fire back saying "There's no proof for the USGOV or the MSM to pursue this", I will tell you to do some research:

Battle of LA
Roswell
Phoenix Lights (super secret government aircraft don't fly over a heavily populated area!!!)
UFO's in artwork and stone for the past 10,000 years.
Crop circles!!
Too many sightings and abduction claims (of course not ALL of them are legit, but if at least ONE is, then you have your answer!)
Oh, and Ex-government workers and whistleblowers??

Wake up, people! Come on!
I myself don't know if disclosure it going to happen anytime soon, but we are definetly not alone, and we haven't been.
Why HAVEN'T we known? I don't know.
But I don't think this subject should be considered crazy talk, and it's really been grinding my gears lately that you can't even talk to a person on the street about this stuff without getting laughed at.

Am I wrong here? Please! Let me know!
Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
lol-- you're funny.

Fail.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by agnain
My guess is that there will be no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose.

Governments, armies, NASA & the others do not know anything more than us !

I take France as an exemple to demonstrate because i'm french : our government, army & CNES (the french NASA) pay a lot of attention to ufos. They have no proof on the existence of extraterrestrials.

But their most probable explanation is the existence and presence of extraterrestrials on earth.

They may not have smoking-gun proof but I'd still love to see what they HAVE got, and follow other countries' lead (eg France) and give more documentation on the most interesting cases eg their own files on Bentwater.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yah..... right.....

And UFO disclosure was also happening by EOM May 2009, etc., etc., etc.....

Get a grip! Neither you nor I are ever going to predict when disclosure happens.

Just keep up the pressure on the governments and powers-that-be and hope for the best.

End of story.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

I'll believe it when I see it. Perhaps.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
wow, just wow.....

so i did a good job posting this thread......

first of all... sorry for my bad English, my native language is Serbian, but i also speak German and Russian......

two...i never said that disclosure would come from U.S. government, i truly doubt that myself too....

so...

i have info that it will be done in EU but I REALLY DONT KNOW BY WHOM.....

By the way..... i witnessed MYSELF this old painting in the monastery of Visoki Decani.....there is a painting of crusifixion and two UFOs...

www.pehi.eu...

www.ufologie.net...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.youtube.com...

and one more....

YES, i am an journalist and a member of several journalist associations, also i am an collumnist and an independent editor

THANK YOU ALL

kepp up a good work

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I just hope all these claims are true.

Can't wait when disclourse does come

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by deejayiwan
Disclosure is coming in 6m-1yr

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

videos are here just to illustrte some of the information...

oh well....

being an journalist i received some information 1 month ago about the disclosure coming in 6m-1 year period, in 4(four) major steps...i dont know by whom but i know it will be by some EU country or EU organization....i know just that...

cheers

being an journalist, I'd expect better English

HILARIOUS :-)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Yes the MSM issue is disturbing and I personally 100% agree with you that it should have it's own channel if it weren't such a secret considering the implications it would and does imply. I'm guessing there's a little more to it then just UFO sightings. For how under wraps it has been it'd be ridiculous not to think so especially if you research through all the bull# and come to your own conclusion the the well documented and historic facts that have been not able to be kept under wraps.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
1.) Who actually said disclosure would in FACT happen by the end of May? Only thing I ever saw was that Paradigm Research Group guy saying they were trying to get the Obama administration to get information out by the end of May. He never said it would in fact be done in May.

2.) Why do most people automatically assume disclosure will come from within the US?

3.) Is there some international law that says all journalists must speak perfect English?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

i have info that it will be done in EU but I REALLY DONT KNOW BY WHOM.....

Yes and as I said, it would be nice to know who your source is and what they have revealed to you exactly.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Will you guys give it up already with all the "disclosure" B.S.?? What is wrong with you, the U.S. government IS NOT GOING TO DISCLOSE E.T. LIFE TO YOU ANY TIME SOON. PERIOD!

Your right....The U.S. gov won't.......Doesn't mean somebody else won't....

Just because the proof does not come from the U.S. , does not mean it is false.........

There are other smart people around the world you know who are not American who will expose this all...

Our gov. will lie and cover up as much as they can......Other countries will go against us because they have proof and truth and we are fed lies and believe them...

Then War will break out and eventually , hopefully it will end with us learning valuable lesson................Then WE Ascend ..

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blind.face
wasn't disclosure coming at the end of LAST month?

just askin..

Well they gave the governments of the world a chance to disclose, so now all the governments are in big big trouble. They're gonna go ahead and do the disclosure since the governments ignored them, they just need a few months or a year or so to get everything together properly.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by contemplator]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Am I the only person who advocates UFOs, who hates the subject of UFOs?

The 5 S's of why UFOs, pardon the french, suck:

1. Speculation – Largely a waste of time if it's not documented and archived in a comprehensive manner so we can analyze which of the possibilities have any sort of real probability of happening.
  2. Shenanigans – People who think it's cool to invent BS stories & pictures. Useful, perhaps, for helping refine tools to analyze and pick out misidentifications & hoaxes, but largely annoying.
  3. Suckers – Believers who employ no form of critical thinking.
  4. Skeptibunkers (not skeptics, because if you're not a skeptic you're a sucker - see above) – Debunkers who don't bother to look at the objective evidence or worse those who intentionally ignore it to make the world conform to their beliefs (suckers playing shenanigans).
  5. Sensationalism – Those who misinterpret and over-inflate UFO news so it bows to their beliefs (did I mention suckers?). Along with those who exaggerate and mislead to score cheap points with the news media, usually having the net effect of coming back to bite the movement in the arse (a lesser form of shenanigans).

Perhaps I'm too serious or maybe it's just that I can't stand BS, but just ... GAH!

Here are some rules I wish people would abide by:

1. Research for ourselves whether there's a grand foul up or conspiracy cover-up, determining where we should collectively focus our efforts.
  2. Recognize that no one knows what all UFOs represent. To say another persons is crazy is to claim any one of us holds the complete and total truth. I'd caution against questioning peoples sincerity and their objectives.
  3. Advocate finding a common ground so we can petition as a group rather than as independent voices with no shared goal. The objective should be to reduce the rhetoric to that of the lowest common denominator UFO advocate. So long as people can separate the reason for their advocacy, from the cause itself, they can be productive useful contributors.
  4. Tone down criticization of other UFO advocates. Destroying the messenger also sometimes destroys the message, shooting the UFO movement in the foot, and diminishing the attackees legitimate accomplishments. Since truth is such a difficult thing to glean we should express certainty and uncertainty in the correct proportions to what we know.
  5. Rather than focusing on our own credibility lets focus on the credibility of the UFO evidence. That's what's going to move this field forward.
  6. Last, but certainly not least, we should all be very cautious to read between the lines, check our sources, and defuse sensationalism.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled bickering. Carry on.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/499c3147bf17.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I've not read the whole thread as it seems full of childish behaviour.

But I have just seen this thread.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

By the way..... i witnessed MYSELF this old painting in the monastery of Visoki Decani.....there is a painting of crusifixion and two UFOs...

[links]

YES, i am an journalist and a member of several journalist associations, also i am an collumnist and an independent editor

As a journalist, you should verify your informations. The paintings you show are not about UFOs, it is about art.

Here's what you need to know : www.sprezzatura.it...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

Think that's a bit harsh - and there are only 3 pages to read!

Interesting link though...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
1.) Who actually said disclosure would in FACT happen by the end of May? Only thing I ever saw was that Paradigm Research Group guy saying they were trying to get the Obama administration to get information out by the end of May. He never said it would in fact be done in May.

2.) Why do most people automatically assume disclosure will come from within the US?

3.) Is there some international law that says all journalists must speak perfect English?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by nightmare_david]

thank you

just my point exactly

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
ok ok im getting flammed for my bad english....

ok, you know, not EVERYONE on Earth speaks English as native language

second...

those paintings ARE about UFOs, i saw that painting myself.....and took some pics of it...

three...

as every good journalist I WONT GIVE AWAY MY SOURCE, because then i wont get any new info from him/her......

sooo....

i can just tell you that person is from politics world....

thanx

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join