It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming in 6m-1yr

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I agree with the OP that disclosure will come within this time frame. It makes sense they would do it in steps.

If you put your thinking caps on there is something interesting.

Battle For Terra, Star Trek, The Day the Earth Stood Still, State of Play, etc. All of the movies even the previews are all saying the same things.

Body of Lies indeed. It's so sarcastic and obvious.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I agree with the OP and believe that TPTB have planned this disclosure.

It started at the beginning of the year 2009 when the media blackout level was lifted to allow analytical reporting of UFO'S. However is it going to be the disclosure we think it should be or is it going to be something that they can spin in order to have more slice of the cake?

In regards to the others that deem it necessary to leave derogatory remarks if you don't like the topic and you have nothing factual or comprehensive to say then don't say it, remember we are all here for the same reason and that is to deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Will you guys give it up already with all the "disclosure" B.S.?? What is wrong with you, the U.S. government IS NOT GOING TO DISCLOSE E.T. LIFE TO YOU ANY TIME SOON. PERIOD!

Point Number 1.
Who says that it will be the U.S. Government that releases this information???

Point Number 2.
Are the Worlds Governments going to continue the lies forever?? I doubt it. You see the problem is the lid is coming off this boiling cooking pot quicker than ever, now it really is just a matter of time before some Government does come out and expose the truth! Hence the 40+ years of slowly allowing information to get out preparing us for this Truth! Notice how it has stepped up a few gears over the last 5-4 years getting more mainstream by the minute. Trust me the PTB in control of the media only let you hear what they want you to know........ which gives me the impression (whatever their reasons may be) that the go ahead has been given.

The way I see it, either they disclose or they will have to put a cork in our current technology progressions anyway. For instance, think about how good our camera technology will be in 10 years time!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Disclosure will only come when UFO's land on The White House and Buck Pally gardens!

Why would they disclose something that would have such a shattering effect on most peoples lives?

If disclosure ever happens it will only be when TPTB have no other option whatsoever.

Exactly!!!!!! No other option!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Could someone please explain to me what the benefits to TPTB will be if disclosure happens.
What exactly do they get out of it?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I've no idea myself - but the Freedom of Information Act doesn't seem to be doing them any favours (in any arena) and yet it now exists and is used daily to topple TPTB institutions.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
if disclosure happens i'll smile. if disclosure does not happen i'll smile.
Either way, i have all the proof i need.
i do not need some puppet in a suit wearing a manufactured smile to validate what i already know to be true.

people get nuts over the idea of disclosure. if that same energy was spent looking into the sky we would have 10x the evidence (if you choose to call it that) we have now.

AA

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Okay, I see that but even though there is nothing more I would like to see, (I think), but I just don't see what TPTB will get out of it unless 'they' themselves are acting under orders from?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Maybe - and I don't want to come across all "fringey" (ha), but maybe, diclosure isn't necessarily, totally in the hands of the powers that be! Perhaps, if we're being visited it's getting harder and harder to hide it, perhaps impossible? I'd think disclosure soon(ish)... think of all the marketing opportunities it'd open up and also politically - if "spun" correctly, it'd potentially enable even more (strict) governmental control.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My guess is that there will be no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose.

Governments, armies, NASA & the others do not know anything more than us !

I take France as an exemple to demonstrate because i'm french : our government, army & CNES (the french NASA) pay a lot of attention to ufos. They have no proof on the existence of extraterrestrials.

But their most probable explanation is the existence and presence of extraterrestrials on earth.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
Disclosure is coming in 6m-1yr

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

videos are here just to illustrte some of the information...

oh well....

being an journalist i received some information 1 month ago about the disclosure coming in 6m-1 year period, in 4(four) major steps...i dont know by whom but i know it will be by some EU country or EU organization....i know just that...

cheers

First of all, you can't have disclosure. There's something that folks somehow are not aware of behind the scenes that completely stops anything like that from happening.

I would just LOVE a little disclosure and stuff (insert images of desperate naked women dancing about), but unfortunately it won't happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

They may not have a choice.
BTW this topic is already being discussed here.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a matter of fact I predicted almost exactly the same timeline.

The US government is running out of time.. it will no long be in their hands before long.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I agree with Freeborn!! he has hit the nail on the head. Watch what you
wish for!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

"I think disclosure "might" be forthcoming - it'd certainly be a distraction from the economic issues When I think of disclosure it woudn't really change my life that much, when I think of how it might affect others that I know - I don't think it would affect them that much either... life would keep on, I think the person it would most freak out would be my gran and I think that she'd be cool with it. I don't really see disclosure being an issue for anyone other than the right-wing religions and their faithful."

Bold emphasis by me. I think it is the reverse. The economic issues may well be the distraction from the disclosure. I mean, I could care less if they say aliens are real, I need a JOB. Maybe the aliens can give me one? Sweet.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wclv13

Touche' Sir - nice point.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
The US government is running out of time.. it will no long be in their hands before long.

I think that as far as any government is concerned, disclosure has already occurred. Just look at all the information freely available on the net nowadays. Of course, this information is reserved only for those interested in research for themselves. I really dont believe that they are hiding too much these days, they wont admit to it, no public conferences or announcements, not in a million years, but its already all there for us. Just my opinion.

Regards,

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I agree with the OP and believe that TPTB have planned this disclosure.

It started at the beginning of the year 2009 when the media blackout level was lifted to allow analytical reporting of UFO'S. However is it going to be the disclosure we think it should be or is it going to be something that they can spin in order to have more slice of the cake?

In regards to the others that deem it necessary to leave derogatory remarks if you don't like the topic and you have nothing factual or comprehensive to say then don't say it, remember we are all here for the same reason and that is to deny ignorance.

You can guarantee TPTB will use such a event to their advantage. Nothing is free these days. There is always a reason. Nothing happens by accident in government. They are obviously after more power those bastards.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Will you guys give it up already with all the "disclosure" B.S.?? What is wrong with you, the U.S. government IS NOT GOING TO DISCLOSE E.T. LIFE TO YOU ANY TIME SOON. PERIOD!

I agree with Diplomat on this...! 100% !!

Look people......Disclosure will NEVER EVER happen....you need to move on with your lives and focus on something else...you are wasting your time & energies wishing & hoping for Disclosure.

If the PTB have not spilled the beans yet then they never will. if the cat is in the bag...why let it out ?? if Disclosure was to actually happen then the courts would be overwhelmed with lawsuits from those whom were ridiculed, defamed & branded lunatics.....plus all those who lost jobs due to reporting a sighting....the lawsuits would be endless.

that is why it will never happen.

get over it...move on.....if you know the truth then that is all you need.

AG

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
These Aliens have got to be one of 3 types, and why the Gov't would disclose to us or not depends on what type they are:

1: Friendly (hey why not disclose now, the people can take it what with all the sci-fi media going on lately and our distractions of everyday life)

2: Hostile (probably would not disclose until the last minute due to the panic and havoc it would bring)

3: Hostile, but will be "friendly" if we obey to their demands (possible disclosure, depending on what the PTB work out with the Aliens)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
being an journalist i received some information 1 month ago about the disclosure coming in 6m-1 year period, in 4(four) major steps...i dont know by whom but i know it will be by some EU country or EU organization....i know just that...

Who is your source? What did they reveal to you exactly? Show us some proof please otherwise you are wasting everyones time making spurious claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join