It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% proof of U.F.O.S in space - You cannot debunk this one

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I believe in alien life. I even believe in UFOs. I think Roswell happened, and it was not a U.S. experiement.

I also think this is much ado about nothing. This doesn't prove anything. They are dots for cripes sake. DOTS! Hazy, tiny dots. Objects going in more than one direction is clearly possible — there is obviously more than one thruster on the shuttle, and they point in more than one direction, on the nose and tail. That's sort of the point of an RCS system. It's even obviously possible for an object to travel one direction and then change and go in one other direction. Fire a thruster. Than fire another. And this even makes sense, as the make minute adjustements to get exactly where they want to be.

I have serious problems with people chiming off that this is absolute proof of anything. It's not only NOT proof, it's far, FAR from being proof of anything intelligently controlled.

All these videos of strange objects, what do they have in common? Answer: They all go in straight lines. Or even the few that 'change direction,' they go in a straight line, and abruptely turn and go in another straight line. None of them show any indication of being an intelligent life.

The only video which really intrigued me was the one where the objects formed an almost perfect circle. That imo, is something we should look for. That is the sort of proof that might be called more definitive. Not random ice crystals flying across the field of view.

Why hasn't a single ufo approached closer? Whey are they all simple dots, hazy or out of focus? Why would NASA, who from everyone else around here, blurs out photos and hides everything from us, let all this supposed teeming intelligent life / crafts be filmed? It makes no sense at all.

This is not proof though. This proves nothing.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
With so much "junk" floating around in space can we really consider any of the space footage from NASA as 100% proof of UFO's?

This thread needs to be called:

100% proof that space is filled with junk!

p.s. when I say UFO i say it in the same context the OP used it (alien)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If I only had a penny for every bloated claim of "irrefutable proof" seen here on ATS, I wouldn't need a job.
I don't even know why I am responding to this particular post...perhaps because I have fallen into the exact trap that the OP considered while mulling over how they would craft the subject line to incite the most controversy.

Believe me...when/if there is evidence that concludes the existence of ET visiting earth in the public domain, we will ALL know and the debate will be over.

End of line...I'm going back to sleep now.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Today in the UK paper Daily Mail it holds a full page on UFOS around the city Linconshire.

if you mean this

www.dailymail.co.uk...

they were lanterns set off from a wedding

[edit on 4-6-2009 by valiant]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Wow.. you have got to be kidding me...

All of this is debris...

And you call it 100% proof?

Geesh... Impulsive much?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Today in the UK paper Daily Mail it holds a full page on UFOS around the city Linconshire.

if you mean this

www.dailymail.co.uk...

they were lanterns set off from a wedding

[edit on 4-6-2009 by valiant]

Haha, looks like Fran got owned. Again.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK

Our concern should be the truth. We should not make it about personal validation, a game of one-ups-manship or who "owned" who.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Why do some people think that objects cannot move in different directions in space?

This pretty much = ignorance

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK

Our concern should be the truth. We should not make it about personal validation, a game of one-ups-manship or who "owned" who.

But the believers turn a thread into "who's owning who" thingy. Just read the title and some posts.
"You cannot debunk this one", "The debunkers are awfully quiet" etc

Someone should really do something about such misleading thread titles..

[edit on 4/6/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
But the believers turn a thread into "who's owning who" thingy. Just read the title and some posts.

Be that as it may, there is virtue in taking the high road. Responding in kind only makes thing worse.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

"There is no way that anyone can say that the objects in question are ice crystals, they are moving in different directions. How is that possible?"

In Space with no gravity? Your asking how this is possible? Come on...

The Newtonian Physics in Space would allow this to be ridiculously possible...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Spot on Fleabit - I agree with you 100% - these videos show only tiny dots moving in random directions & nothing more can be identified than only that.

I believe in UFO's as ET craft or government black ops or whatever - but nobody can positively say what these tiny specks are. Far from 100% of anything (other than 100% inconclusive).

The only thing I would add to all of this is directed to those that think this is 100% proof of UFO's - (it is succinctly & eloquently explained by Brainiac in the above post but here is my haphazard take on it...)

Why is it, that when the 'space debris / ice crystals' suggestion is mentioned, the arguments against it being so, start to talk about "they should only move in uniform directions if it's space debris / ice crystals " - why should they?
- it's space
- there is no up/down
- one speck might have just been flushed out of the shuttle waste or whatever...
- another speck might be 3 metres further away than the other one after having just bounced off something...
- one speck may have just orbited the earth 3 times before passing in front of the camera...
- another speck might actually have been emitted from a different shuttle mission entirely & been orbiting ever since...
- another speck might be dust / ice / whatever burned off from a comet / asteroid / whatever & have just shot in past the camera having been travelling for 14 years on it's way from out beyond the moon to somewhere else entirely...

...I think you get the idea...loads of debris/ice & from multiple different sources for multiple different plausible reasons...SPACE IS QUITE BIG & with so much random stuff going on & the fact that debris/ice can be floating around for years or travelling in a straight line forever since millions of miles away without decaying in structure, direction or speed...THEN YES - STUFF FLOATS IN RANDOM DIRECTIONS !! Is it really so difficult to understand.

**face/palm**shakes head in disbelief**

Until you can show something bigger than a speck (i.e. we can visibly determine it to clearly be a craft of some description) then any video like this or the tether etc.... really show nothing at all.

[edit on 4/6/2009 by moobaawoof]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I had never seen the 'tether footage' before. That was amazing. I think though that there are many people out there that are going to need one to land in their backyards and have the EBE knock on their door before they will believe.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
These videos have been around for some time, nothing new, some people, like David Sereda, have put together some interesting theories about it. Have a look:

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hunter60

I had never seen the 'tether footage' before. That was amazing. I think though that there are many people out there that are going to need one to land in their backyards and have the EBE knock on their door before they will believe.

Nope that won't do it. From my experience they'll need the alien version of "The Full Monty" plus video and souvenir, maybe more.
I agree that it's amazing.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
what surprises me the most is that i think the man doing the voiceover is from bbc news which goes to show that the mainstream media are starting to very slowly let this out.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

Can space dust dodge another 'piece of space dust/ice particles' at 90* degrees 1-2 secs before another the other has a change to "what seems to be" on a collision/impact trajectory as seen in the video????

Watch the video, then ask this question, was there intelligence behind the motion, then think about the laws of motion.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
this is no different they any other nasa ufo video, this is actually really old.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

...Actually yes, that would be great evidence

haha! better than tiny specks anyway...

For me I just need to see something with a bit more substance to it than white specks of something

Like this for instance: www.abovetopsecret.com...

...Now that's more like it...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings
Nope that won't do it. From my experience they'll need the alien version of "The Full Monty" plus video and souvenir, maybe more.

And what experience would that be? Simply disagreeing that a video of what may be ice particles, dust and other sort of detritus is not proof of alien life is hardly being closed-minded as you imply.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by raybies

I was thinking the same thing, I also think sometimes that it looks a lot like under water footage that you'll often see in deep sea footage the way it's so dark and the lighting of the objects plus the fluid like motions.

As for the video, I tried to download it and add it to my youtube but I am clueless as to how to convert it so I'm sure someone will if it hasn't been done already.
It sure is interesting, the tether to me like in all the other videos I've seen doesn't so much look like a craft but more so looks like a living thing along the lines of a parasite or worm, I am not saying that's what it is or that's what I think it is, just explaining what it LOOKS like for a lack of better words.
It really does look like a sample under a microscope of living organisms.

F&S for sure.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join