It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% proof of U.F.O.S in space - You cannot debunk this one

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOtheories

Yeshua has given me the gift of prophecy so long as I do it in His name. (off of UFOs)

For now you only have my word and the new "star" (really a UFO.) It will come to pass. That is really all you need for "proof" is the new star. I kid you not. Many people around the world are seeing it. There are 4 of them according to Creme.

Here I'll break down what I believe. I think Project Blue Beam might be disinformation for conspiracy theorists so they don't think these are real miracles and ships. However the Nephilim are the end result of the rebel sons of God and human women. You would get a typical gray alien out of such a hybridization. They continue to this day in abductions. The reason for this was to poison the bloodline of Jesus to stop the Messiah from being ever born. Fallen angels seem to love genetics. Jesus warned the end of time would be "as in the days of Noah." That means there will be hybrids. Satan is often called the "prince of the power of the air." With that said an alien landing would be the perfect deception. So when they do land (which they will I assure you) we will have to unite "as one" into a New World Order. We can't "be a part of that galactic community" without being a one world government. That said UFOs have much to do with NWO and the United Nations. This is where "Maitreya" comes in. He will be with the Nephilim when they arrive and step up to be a global leader. Everyone will think this is the "return of Christ." With all the theories floating around that say the Bible was written by aliens, or Jesus was an alien etc. this will definitely work and the whole entire world will marvel when they see this happen. How else would you explain many people disappearing at once into thin air? Alien abduction. Thus the Anti-Christ must arrive in a UFO. I kid you not. It will come to pass in the name of Yeshua.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
It's definitely proof of UFOs

But then, is there anyone on the planet who doesn't already accept the existence of UFOs? By definition they must exist

A UFO is simply any unidentified object or light seen in the atmosphere (or space). The video is thus 100% proof of UFOs in space.

What is not proof of is that these are no longer UFOs but identified objects. And certainly it is not proof that they are alien spacecraft.

See I said this as well! bravo!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Space is teeming with life in my opinion it's also the opinion of other's too.

Yup CRITTERS many threads on the tether and other NASA UFO's discussing critters on ATS right now... do a search I will list some later

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
***snip**
But this in no way takes away from the fact that many astronauts have reported seeing UFO's and aliens in orbit. Astronauts have been seeing bizarre things in orbit ever since the dawn of manned space flight and these objects don't always get reported. The apollo 11 UFO is a great example. Buzz Aldrin said that they basically didn't want everyone thinking they were seeing flying saucers following them around out in space (that would sound pretty loony tunes). But there have been many instances in which radio communications prove that astronauts are seeing strange objects..

Aldrin talked of an object they couldn't identify. He said nothing of size, distance, speed, direction or structure. What he did say was that they didn't want to call back and announce an object they couldn't identify. That is not the same as it being anything of alien origin.

Please direct me to reliable information on which astronaut reported seeing an alien in orbit (or anywhere else for that matter).

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane
Please direct me to reliable information on which astronaut reported seeing an alien in orbit (or anywhere else for that matter).

www.stargate-chronicles.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

www.stargate-chronicles.com...

The request was for 'reliable' data, not 'stark-raving' data.....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hi Doomsday...

You say:"If you do not hold similar views to the OP or indeed the majority of posters in this thread, why then do you read these UFO threads?"

Okay, why do I read the UFO threads?

I come to ATS regularly and to some other alternative sites. I come to UFO threads all the time, and I have visited more threads, websites, news reports etc than I care to mention.

For once let's try to look at this factually.
1. Believers - no description necessary, no validation needed, no images or videos needed. These people are the necessary mainstay of ATS. Without these people the site would not exist, we wouldn't get hardly any news at all, the topic would disappear.
The main reason for these people to come here is for posting what they believe or witness and for validation, to extend the belief by consuming posts from other like minded people. These Believers are the ones most likely to be offended by Trolls and even Skeptics.

2. Real People - these are the people most likely to come to abovetopsecret.com thinking it is the website for a documentary on top secret stuff from WWII. These people will simply move on and take no notice at all. They have no real interest and no real dis-interest. These people represent a large portion of society, certain events can move them one way or the other, a personal event, a close friend engaging them, an incredible youtube video, however most return to Real People shortly thereafter.

3. Skeptics - these people (me included) sometimes feel rather offended by their treatment because of their often being classified alongside the Trolls. If it weren't for Skeptics, this site would be completely and utterly useless, boring and full of drivel. Most Believers trash us but simply don't realize that we provide the balance on the site. Why the heck do I come here? Well. To be perfectly honest to believe, to try my very best to believe in what so many of you take for granted. Unfortunately I need to see or read something that I argue and fight against and comes out stronger, proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

4. Trolls - these people add another component to the site. A necessary evil of free and open discussion is that of the Troll. I can see a Troll as clearly as I seem to not see the UFOs. I find these guys funny, they exist and find amusement from going to all kinds of websites and poking fun, annoying and posting stupid stuff. In our case a mixture of hilarious UFO sightings and on the opposite side of the fence - equally likely to post nasty stuff - utterly annoying and frustrating many of you - especially those of you who don't know what a Troll is!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
The request was for 'reliable' data, not 'stark-raving' data.....

Well I am sure Clark has a few words about you as well, but we attack the message here not the messenger if you recall

I find it hilarious that skeptics are heard to say "If an astronaut comes forward I will believe" but then when an astronaut like Mitchell or Cooper do step up all of a sudden they are nuts or seeking attention in their golden years...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Aldrin talked of an object they couldn't identify. He said nothing of size, distance, speed, direction or structure. What he did say was that they didn't want to call back and announce an object they couldn't identify. That is not the same as it being anything of alien origin.

Okay so since Herr Oberg doesn't like my last choice how about THIS one?

Steve Omar, another investigative journalist and researcher, indicates that J. Allen Hynek (who investigated U.F.O.s for the U.S. Air Force), Major Donald Keyhoe, Timothy Good (in his book Above Top Secret) suggest secrecy about UFOs and Extraterrestrials. One unquestionably absolute expert we may want to consult is Christopher Kraft, who was Director of the NASA tracking base in Houston during the Apollo Moon missions, when he revealed the following conversation “after” he left his work at NASA:

- ASTRONAUTS NElL ARMSTRONG and BUZZ ALDRIN speaking from the Moon: “Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!”

- MISSION CONTROL (HOUSTON CENTER): “What...what...what? What the hell is happening? What’s wrong with you?”

- ASTRONAUTS: “They’re here under the surface.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “What’s there? Emission interrupted... interference control calling Apollo II.”

- ASTRONAUTS: “We saw some visitors. They were there for awhile, observing the instruments.”

- MISSION CONTROL: ”Repeat your last information.”

- ASTRONAUTS: “I say that there were other spaceships. They’re lined up on the other side of the crater.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “Repeat...repeat!”

- ASTRONAUTS: “Let us sound this orbita ..... In 625 to 5... automatic relay connected... My hands are shaking so badly I can’t do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything... what then?”

- MISSION CONTROL: “Have you picked up anything?”

- ASTRONAUTS: “I didn’t have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “Control, control here. Are you on your way? Is the uproar with the U.F.O.s. over?

- ASTRONAUTS: “They’ve landed there. There they are and they are watching us.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “The mirrors, the mirrors...have you set them up?”

> - ASTRONAUTS: “Yes, they’re in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.”

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

This transmission was also recorded by several HAM radio operators at the time. I have been looking for the source to this transcript for some time
. Problem with time is sources tend to vanish into obsurity

Who is Christopher Kraft? Christopher Columbus Kraft, Jr. (born February 28, 1924) is a retired NASA engineer and manager who was instrumental in establishing the agency's Mission Control operation.

en.wikipedia.org...

As to what Aldrin said...

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter

[edit on 7-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by Briles

Hold fire briles I did not mention the tether video, this video has been discussed many times here and IMHO this video is a clear example of ufos in space.

Fran, what do you think of the prosaic explanations for this video, offered by several investigators including me?

Do you agree that the most famous scene -- the swarm and the distant tether -- does NOT immediately follow the break, as generally claimed, but was taken DAYS later?

I have been popping in and out but I didn't have time to post yesterday. Don't think I am ignoring your questions.

I was trying to steer away from the tether video because there are countless threads talking about it.

I would rather stick with the first two video as to my knowledge they haven't been discussed on here before.

If they have I haven't seen them.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I didn't say that the object was of alien origin. I simply said that astronauts have been seeing bizarre objects in space since the dawn of manned space flight. Even though there's alot we don't fully understand about the UFO phenomenon, I'm not the kind of person to assume any kind of alien involvement. That's a big assumption to make.

I only stated that some astronauts have "reported seeing aliens and UFO's in orbit" because some astronauts really do believe that they've seen alien beings in orbit and have come forward to try to explain why.

Astronauts like Clark C. McClelland..
former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet,
Kennedy Space Center, Florida.

the following is from:
A past Space Shuttle ScO, admits ET's are Real. And this ScO has seen them, himself with another witness!

I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on my 27 inch video monitors while on duty in the Kennedy Space Center, Launch Control Center (LCC). The ET was standing upright in the Space Shuttle Payload Bay having a discussion with TWO tethered US NASA Astronauts. I also observed on my monitors, the spacecraft of the ET as it was in a stabilized, safe orbit to the rear of the Space Shuttle main engine pods. I observed this incident for about one minute and seven seconds. Plenty of time to memorize all that I was observing. IT WAS AN ET and Alien Star Ship!

Alot of folks might consider this guy a little "off". But these are his words, nonetheless. And he is still an extremely intelligent and capable astronaut and ex-NASA employee. I'm not exactly a believer in everything this guy sais though.. Mainly because of statements like this.

NASA is not a CIVILIAN SPACE AGENCY! The Pentagon owns NASA! Some of the DoD (Department of Defense) missions I participated in were TOP SECRET! Those missions carried TS Satellites and other space mission hardware into orbit where several crews met with ETs! I am ready to tell my story, but, for compensation.

IMO, alot of folks assume the UFO-Alien connection is because of the abduction phenomenon. But that's a pretty grey area to be drawing conclusions from.. Especially when people are half-asleep, dazed, confused, etc.. when they are having these experiences. Then we have alot of other things to consider like people lying for attention, temporal lobe epilepsy, etc. As well as any other medical or psychological causalities we might not be aware of at this point. I've seen abductees talk about their experiences before and most of them seem to be completely normal, completely honest people who are all certain about something happening to them. But it is still a big question mark..

The object Buzz Aldrin described couldn't have been any part of the spacecraft.. And they confirmed with mission control that the S-IVB was 6,000 miles away since it had been jettisoned 2 days prior. He sais in the interview..

"something close enough to be observed. And, what could it be?"

"Mike decided he thought he could see it in the telescope and he was able to do that and when it was in one position it had a series of ellipses. But when you made it real sharp it was sort of L-shaped. That didn't tell us that match."

Yet, it is still pretty bizarre that some unknown, strangely shaped object would be following their spacecraft alongside and they all knew it had to be something out of the ordinary. That's the entire reason they didn't report it. Basically, they didn't want Houston thinking they were seeing UFO's or aliens in the middle of this very professional, complex, well organised moon mission. Ground control might've even started to question the coherence of the crew, for all they knew.

Just thought I would post this NASA archive compilation.

I think the Atlantis communications you can hear in this video were related to a long worm-like object they were observing from a distance(sounds familiar, huh?). A really awesome, related ATS thread by Mike Singh
can be found here:
Alien ‘Monsters’ In Space! Or Are They Terrestrial Biological Entities?

But I still think the Tether video is explainable as imaging artifacts. You can even see, if you watch the youtube video I just posted, that when the camera zooms in on the broken tether the objects moving around (probably smaller objects in the foreground, maybe ice or other debris from the broken tether) they end up getting 2-3 times larger in diameter and slightly hazy JUST as the camera is zooming in.

Doesn't this prove that these large "notched" objects in the tether video are just imaging artifacts and not solid objects?

Alot of people watch this video and they just don't think to take into account factors like the camera, how many lenses it had, its overall imaging capabilities.. Not to mention, light coming from the sun when it is out of the Field of view of such a camera, how this light might illuminate small objects and particles with the sun outside the FOV and how the lighting conditions might have exacerbated any end-result artifacts that might be observed in the videos.

The camera that was used to observe the tether event was called the "TOP" (Tether Optical Phenomena Experiment) camera.
The TOP camera has multiple imaging capabilities ranging from Infrared to Ultraviolet.. Right down to recording a combination of both infrared and UV areas of the spectrum, simultaneously. It was, basically, a mounted handheld device but because of the multiple imaging capabilities it had, it required multiple lenses and all kinds of expensive internal hardware. This is good from a hardware capability standpoint but it also made it more prone to a whole myriad of potential imaging artifacts. Especially under these kind of indirect-light conditions when you're dealing with an extremely bright light source (the sun) out of the FOV of the camera at the time. Which was the case when the "aquarium tank" footage of the broken, drifting tether was shot.

There are a couple images of the TOP camera in, in use, in the NASA archives.. These links were provided to me by a fellow ATS member via U2U:
IMAGE 1
IMAGE 2
IMAGE 3
IMAGE 4

From what I've been able to gather, the tether actually broke 2 whole days before this infamous UFO footage was taken of the tether drifting in orbit at a great distance. This is why it is so far away from the shuttle in the video. The shuttle actually overtook the tether 3 times in orbit before videotaping the footage of the tether drifting in orbit with the objects moving around. The lighting conditions were extremely different from when the tether experiment was being conducted compared to when it was videotaped drifting in orbit a couple days after breaking off. 2 of the video clips of the tether drifting in space are from completely different shuttle orbits. In one of the three orbits, it wasn't videotaped with the TOP camera because it was in the earth's shadow at the time. So it's important to note here that the lighting conditions are varying pretty drastically in the different video clips of this event.

IMO, Iunder these kind of lighting conditions, using this camera, it's highly likely that these objects are all just smaller objects in the foreground that are artifacted and out of focus since the camera is focusing on the tether at a great distance. This is comparable to photographs using a digital camera when it is focused on objects a few feet away when dust particles near the lens become illuminated by the flash and appear as circular blobs in the end-result image. The notch we see on the STS-75 footage artifacts is probably being created by the camera, itself. And that would explain why all of these objects have this same notch.

This theory would also be supported by the fact that earlier on in the STS-75 tether video, smaller objects move by in the foreground and are all accompanied by slightly offset, larger, notched artifact blobs in the distance moving in the same speed and in the exact same direction. The movements of these artifacts all move in sync with the smaller objects and slightly change position based on their position with relation the TOP camera (similar to how lens lens flare moves around when you move a camera and the light source remains stationary). All what would be expected from such an imaging artifact.

Again, all good and well. But when you have people like NASA astronaut Gordon Cooper claiming a government UFO coverup.. You can't just write these people off as crackpots because of personal biases and preconceptions about UFO's in general. Makes you wonder how many astronauts know something but aren't coming forward.

Pioneering Astronaut Sees UFO Cover-up
-ChriS

[edit on 7-6-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Well, that's the crunch. How far away do you 'know' it to be, and how do you know it?

Jim we seem to be skipping over certain questions that need to be addressed so I will break it down.

Jim Oberg: Do you believe that ALL the white dots in the videos are ice particles?

You're playing with semantics. How many UFOs fly over your house every day, by that definition? Every aircraft whose flight number you don't know -- a UFO. Every star at night whose name you don't know -- a UFO. Every dot in the car headlights whose insect species you don't know -- a UFO. You must live in a genuine UFO hotspot!

What on earth has that got to do with anything? I am talking about scientific forces these forces that NASA and every human has knowledge of.

I will say it again for the yourself and the people that skip to the last page and do not read all the posts.

I, personally am not saying that every white dot in space in the video are intelligently controlled crafts (ufos).

I accept there is debris in space. I accept that ice particles caused by water dumps can explain some of the anomolies in some of the videos on YT (Not the ones I posted though) I accept all of that.

What I don't accept is the fact that people, including yourself, can label ALL of these white dots and scientifically categorise them and discard them without considering the possibility that maybe, just maybe we are not alone in space and indeed they are intelligently controlled ufo's or critters. (but thats for another thread)

And the second problem is that converting an apparent UFO into a real one -- graduating from 'candidate' to 'full-fledged' -- requires investigation of the context and circumstances of the video, and that requires that its time/date and names of witnesses be available.

How do you justify skipping those steps?

Justify I don't have to justify anything,

Whoa, are you claiming that I secretly know the dots are genuine UFOs and that I'm faking ignorance of this for some ulterior purpose? Please reconsider the way you worded this.

I have to be honest I used to think so, because I thought that everyone in NASA knew, but I know now that NASA is so fragmented and its a need to know basis. To answer your question, I believe you were kept out of the loop which is the reason you are on this site, I mean why else would an EX NASA employee be patrolling a conspiracy 'tin foil hat' web site?

[edit on 7-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
Ya...great job posting a lovely dance of dust near an aperture lens set to infinity..gr8 job..jeez. That tether shot..with the particles floating around? are JUST particles of dust and what have you at an extreme close proximity to a camera lens set to infinity as there is nothing to focus on in space. People are STILL on this damn video with the tether im sick of it already..its been debunked..NEXT!

jeddun, hold your horses, I have said about four or five times already that the Tether Incident has been discussed countless of times on this site. I am more interested in the first two videos.

I see hoax after hoax...mixed with regurgitated neo-scientific explanation borrowed from some other 'guy' that wrote something or spoke at some nebulous seminar somewhere. I will say this though..this site provides all of us with hours upon hours of entertainment and the site should be branded as such..For Entertainment Purposes Only...Nothing Read here is True .....the very discussions alone amongst most of you are funny..people here trying to sound 'educated' and theological. Nice.

I had to add this quote, because it shows how little you know about this site. The majority of members her are extremely knowledgable and their backgrounds offer alot to this site. Don't judge a book by its cover, stick around a while longer and do your research you will be suprised.

Edit: I felt compelled to add that quote, as it shows the opposite of what this site is about.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Unfortnately living in a congested city the light pollution is very bad. When we go to the maldives we sit on the beach and look up and its magical. Something I believe everyone should experience.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by blasfemaz
How can these be dust particles close to the lens?

If they are indeed objects floating around the tether, these things are huge. If the tether is 12 miles long, then you can get a rough measurement of the object passing behind the tether. Some of these objects look to be 3 miles long, and that is if they are right behind the tether.

Please take a look at this youtube video. It shows the scenes I am referring to. Forward it to the 7 minute mark and you will see and illustration showing the estimated size of these object based on the length of the tether.

Ut oh the can has been opened, and the worms are making a run for it.

Wait for it I hear parallax calling.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guzzeppi
Fran, I'm sorry for seeming harsh on my last post, but I was just frustrated.

Don't apologise, I do not take these things personally, my defensive barrier has been built up over the time I have been on this site

I think if you would have worded your post a little differently it would not have agitated so many of us. I'm not your enemy!

I don't consider anyone my enemy and judging by the record amount of positive u2u's I have received on this thread I do not consider that I have agitated so many members. (I didn't receive any negative)

I personally believe that these videos show 100% ufos in space.

On a side note though notice how the question I posed on the first few pages were derailed and side stepped.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solar.Absolution
I think everyone here is forgetting the definition of U.F.O. UNIDENTIFIED flying object. So yes this thread does prove that there are unidentified objects in space. I could see if the OP said Proof of alien crafts! Sure then pick it apart. But that is not the case.

Which is the reason I put . between the U,F,O. You are the only one that has posted to say this.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
It's definitely proof of UFOs

A UFO is simply any unidentified object or light seen in the atmosphere (or space). The video is thus 100% proof of UFOs in space.

Working my way through the thread, I stand mistaken, you are the second person that has pointed this out. I should have known it would of been you to do so.

I expected someone to point this out straight away but instead it was all about ATTACK,ATTACK,ATTACK!.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Oh dear HolgerTheDane I can't believe you have actually posted that

Here are a few names:

Gordon Cooper
Ed White & James McDivitt
Donald Slayton
Major Robert White
NASA Pilot Joseph A. Walker
Commander Eugene Cernan
NASA's Maurice Chatelain
NASA's Scott Carpenter

source

Answering HolgerTheDanes post

I can just imagine..........

Gemini 7: "We have a bogey, (most probably ice particles) 10 oclock high

Houston: This is houston, say again 7?

Gemini 7: I sid we have a bogey (most probably ice particles) 10 o clock high

A object (most probably ice particles from our water dump) which is in the same place all the time and appears to to be tumbling , we've had ever since yeterday it, (the ice particles) seem to be tagging along with us.

"permission to use thrusters to disperse the particles"

Houston this is discovery we still have the (ice particles under observance)

We have an unidentified flying object (most probably ice crystals from the water dump) and then nothing...........

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
...earlier on in the STS-75 tether video, smaller objects move by in the foreground and are all accompanied by slightly offset, larger, notched artifact blobs in the distance moving in the same speed and in the exact same direction ...

Not True.

Anyone who watches the tether UFO footage will be able to determine the extent to which your statement is incorrect, and possibly dishonest.

Here is the Tether UFO footage; which the members need only view once to see that your claims are false:

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join