It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coldplay - Predicting ww3 ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
first you said:

Originally posted by heineken
...i mean this is no Madonna or Kylie Minogue..its Chris Martin a person for me full of good intelligent spirit not a pop idol...

and then you said

Originally posted by heineken
I think these musicians think just like me and you!??

do you really beleive we have the same friends network?..i dont think so

yes, i beleive they have access to some information different than ours...they are part of the elite

I would think Madonna has a larger "friends network" than Chris Martin. Does that mean that she has more access to "some information" than Chris Martin?

They are simply normal people who write music for a living. Sure -- they may know other celebrities, but knowing other famous people (I wouldn't call other celebrities "The Elite") does not give them the ability to predict the future -- and being an entertainment celebrity does NOT give a person access to secret government information.

I don't think Barack Obama or Gordon Brown (or even the mythical leader of the Illuminati) has Chris Martin on their speed dial. He's just a guy who writes songs and makes a lot of money doing so.

[edit on 6/25/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Just to answer the question of other bands having songs about ww 3. Try listening to Rush, the album is titled 2112. Get ready for some seriously good music. While I don't hold them in the sort of all consuming awe as you seem to Cold Play, Rush has came up with some damn fine music and lyrics over the years.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Yeah -- but let's not confuse writing a song (or whole album, in the case of Rush's "2112") that has a subject matter related to doomsday with actually PREDICTING doomsday.

I remember writing a science-fiction story in middle school English class that had a post-apocalyptic subject matter, but that doesn't mean my story was a prediction -- it was only a work of fiction.

Coldplay may have a song the perhaps talks about WW3 -- but it's just a song/work of fiction.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Coldplay seems to sing a lot about existentialism and spirituality. I think in this song, Chris is illustrating how cruel and dangerous the world is, but how much potential for good also exists.

Oh love, don't let me go.
Won't you take me where the streets lights glow.
I can hear it coming like a serenade of sound,
Now my feet won't touch the ground

I think he's saying Love (the big love, the powerful and constructive force of cooperation and giving) is what gets people through this tough world, and he doesn't ever want to let go of that, no matter how bad this world becomes. He also seems to think that things are going to get better no matter what, as long as you hang on to love and hope.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Excellent post and thank you for sharing this most wonderful video.

Hope it gets wide attention.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Madonna is a real controlled tool.

Start reversing some of her stuff.

Lewis Carroll "Alice Through The Looking Glass" stuff.

Different Dimenson = a reverse world of this one and that includes speech.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join