It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat Kids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I believe a healthy lifestyle needs to start when they are young because it's difficult to change eating habits once they're established. And once children develop a taste for junk food, they are at risk of becoming obese teens, which often grow into obese adults. I blame it on the parent's for taking the easy way out and feeding the kids food based on convience instead of nutrition.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm being very serious drunk, it's unreadable. I'm not insulting you.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Why should i apologies to Jethro??

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by drunk]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Why should i apologies to Jethro??

I already explained it in my original post where I suggested you should. I don't see why I should have to repeat myself, unless you just want me to repost that post?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Lack of proper spelling and punctuation, drunk. It is hard to read, I agree.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
We're kind of drifting off topic here......

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
DAMN THOSE FATTIES!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by thebeagle

drunk and thebeagle I think you owe KJ an apology for this complete over reaction and nit picking. It's up to yourselves if you do, personally I don't care but you should want to be men about it.

Nit picking and overacting?dude you got me all wrong, i was merely suggesting that the title be changed thats all. So there's no need to apologies to Jethro.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Lack of proper spelling and punctuation, drunk. It is hard to read, I agree.

O.k i agree with punctuation, but spelling!!!!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well drunk it becomes nit picking when you mention it not once, not twice, but THREE times! If it was just the once I wouldn't have given it a second glance, but at that many times it becomes nit picking. Sorry.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Well drunk it becomes nit picking when you mention it not once, not twice, but THREE times! If it was just the once I wouldn't have given it a second glance, but at

You're right i see what you mean ithought i had only metioned it once,

SORRY GUYS.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I have noticed kids don't play outside nearly as much as I did in the 80s-mid90s

My little brother just plays xbox all day or ps2.

I was always outside, playing, throwing rocks, starting fires, feeding chocolate to dogs, breaking windows, egging houses.

Got fairly good exercise from running from cops in my teenage years.

Oh yeah, use to play rock wars, bb gun wars, stick fighting, and frontyard football... not to mention roller blading and skateboarding...

I NEVER see kids outside, well thats a lie, on my block I see 1 kid outside on a scooter sometimes.

NO MORE SOUTHPARK FOR YOU KITTAY!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I wonder how many ATS users are obese?

I bet there's a few obese, or at least overweight people. I weigh more than I should at the moment. I quit smoking 6 months ago, and I have piled on the weight since
. It's depressing.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Zzub]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Kids i9n Hong Kong dont get enough exercise they are to busy playing TV and stuck at home either studying or playing cards like digimon cards its sad but true.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well i weight 210 pounds at the moment, my personal trainer said it was muscle, but its really me belly that has the weight.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm cursed with extremely high metabolism, I can't gain weight, infact I've lost like 3 pounds in the last month hehe, I eat like a #ing sumo wrestler too.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I agree, Lysergic. Many kids are very inactive.

However, it's encouraging in the neighborhodd I live in. Each night after school the kids are out playing ball, running around etc. However, on the downside, they're playing in the damn parking lot, and are unsupervised. And some of the children are quite young.

I take my daughter to the park quite often, and she runs around like a maniac for a few hours, on top of the outdoor activity at school. She eats like a pig, but is very fit. It's about moderation, I guess. With both food, and indoor activies such as video games, movies, etc., and outdoor physical activity.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
1 thing though, I've become a lot more lazy than I use to be.

Guess it's the kiddie spirit leaving me, no more endless hyper NRG.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
I quit smoking 6 months ago, and I have piled on the weight since
. It's depressing.
[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Zzub]

That's why I wont quit.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
oh yeah it's all about what they eat too, eating nothing but CAKE MORE CAEK CAEK FOR ME!!!!!! will lead to what I call FAT ASS SYNDROME.

sometimes it's a thyroid problem, but usually it's lack of exercise and #ty ass diet.

most sweets make me feel ill, if it isn't cheese CAEK stfu.

besides I rather eat a bloody steak than a twinkie!

Hell I know some kids that don't eat nothing but total #, no fruits EVAR, only veggies are french fries or the lettuce on their burger heh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join