It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary new epidemic in China

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

Hoping you are dealing well with your brothers illness, my prayers for his health FullMoonFairy.

As you know the thought of an easily transmitable sort of this disease is way of the scale as far as trouble goes!

For all BUMP, and just to add what I said Here to refresh.

What really worries me about this is that there has for many many years been real confusion to even the experts as far as HIV and AIDS and the links go, After having read, and thought about it much, explored and studied I am still very unsure about the factual evidense that in Fact HIv does cause AIDs Virus, (where several diseases AND the HIV virus are present means you are classified as having AIDS) ...

New research from earlier concerns does seem to have strengthened the case for a HIV AIDS conclusive link, but the mechanism is still unknown, and it really is a very little understod area.

Infact still the possibility exists that HIV is not the cause of AIDS, as shown in a previous thread, the NY times article below etc...

I really think people do not understand the real division in the scientific cmmunity about this, and also the amount of unknowns about AIDS in general.

..............And that maybe having been in the human population for so long, the real driver of AIDS still undiscovered has now allowed mutation to allow easily human to human contact.....

To pad out what I say above,

New York Times 1992

Doctors Find AIDS-Like Disease Without H.I.V. Virus Is Growing

NY Times

That is Virologists and leading AIDs / HIV experts reporting those cases in the US France Uk etc from around the world 13 yrs ago....

Now as well some very highly regarded, and experts at this filed also have faced scorne for speaking their truth:

"If there is evidence that HIV causes AIDS, there should be scientific documents which either singly or collectively demonstrate that fact, at least with a high probability. There is no such document."

Dr. Kary Mullis, Biochemist, 1993 Nobel Prize for Chemistry.

&

"Up to today there is actually no single scientifically really convincing evidence for the existence of HIV. Not even once such a retrovirus has been isolated and purified by the methods of classical virology."

Dr. Heinz Ludwig Sanger, Emeritus Professor of Molecular Biology and Virology, Max-Planck-Institutes for Biochemy, Munchen

And a very good 2 sided debate with REFERENCED PEER reveiewed sources from both sides of the argument can be found below as published in the world wide and leading publication
Science 241:514-517
July 29, 1988.

HIV is in violation of Koch's first postulate because it is not possible to detect free virus (1, 2), provirus (3-5), or viral RNA (4, 6, 7) in all cases of AIDS. Indeed, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has established guidelines to diagnose AIDS when all laboratory evidence for HIV is negative (8).

Please veiw the entie article for the replies to such claims, and also to see the sources as refered, to all of very high calibre!

Also a offer of a cash reward for anyone who can isolate the HIV virus, which is what happens in classic and normal virology and work, like the recent H1N1 and every year for the new flu vaccine etc...

Blind romantics still believe HIV causes AIDS.
But if 'HIV' has never been isolated, what is
AIDS?

Never isolated? You bet! A cash prize of £ 1000
is offered to the first person finding one scien-
tific paper establishing actual isolation of HIV.

If you or a friendly 'AIDS expert' can prove
isolation, £ 1000 is yours. In cash. In public.

So infact is this just a "New Flu" but really the New aids, it has mtated, we have been down a blind alley with HIV for all these years anyhow, and now its easily communicable?

This is another reason I find this very very worrying indeed, the RSOE site says now that

People are infected with this virus.

So what is really going on?

These following links may startle some people if they have followed MSM for many years on this issue.

The link does seem to be there, but is HIV actually the cause or a side tracked blind alley?

So just FYI and to look at the possibilities this new virus may not be as new as we think! Just a changing little understoof current one that could be knonw or unknown, and that besides a few people like Magic Johnson generally will ensure you die before you time.

Biology Online Forum There is no HIV AIDS link

Dr. Eleni Papadopulos is a biophysicist and leader of a group of HIV/AIDS scientists from Perth in Western Australia. Over the past decade and more she and her colleagues have published many scientific papers questioning the HIV/AIDS hypothesis. This interview by Christine Johnson looks at this work and especially her group's views on the AIDS virus itself.

“HIV” tests are self-fulfilling prophecies (“HIV” tests are self-fulfilling prophecies, 10 May 2009). Those prophecies are particularly powerful since the actual physical tests are demonstrably invalid (“HIV” tests are demonstrably invalid, 19 May 2009). That’s not all [elf- READ This Recent and Intriguing!elf].

As you can see I am worried for may different reasons....

600 so far well that means it out, and China therefore Worldwide.

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 4-6-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I GET IT NOW!!

The bilderbergers don´t want to kill us with the viruses…. they want to provoke us a hearth attack with fear.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
OKAY LETS WAKE UP PEOPLE

the site]

Is well known internationally and has been very carefull ALWAYS to only post the real events, I have never never known it post some of the trash we see in World Net etc and also on ATS with bad links, they must really trust the source or have some secondary info.

RSOE is an OFFICIAL intitial source, of long standing credibility and used by Proffessionals in emergencies and such like around the world.

This is very very bloody scarey indeed,

Before you hit the panic button... er... sorry, I think I might be a bit late on this one.... you seem to have mashed the panic button into little tiny pieces. While you're cleaning up, I've got a question for your consideration:

======> Where does the RSOE get their information?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

That's odd, the rest of my post didn't show up. Here it is again:

In my experience with that site, they seem to be pulling their information from other sources. They pick up press releases, they keep tabs on the USGS monitoring site, the volcano research sites, and so forth. I was under the impression that they weren't doing the monitoring, just reporting what other people are finding in a convenient map format. The aren't a source in the true sense of the word - the USGS is a source for earthquake information. The RSOE site is a collection of sourced information. They're a monitoring website.

If I'm wrong, fill me in. There's nothing on their website to suggest they're doing otherwise. Do they have international observers and reporters tracking flash floods and auto accidents, earthquakes and epidemics, train derailments and tornadoes?

The reason I bring it up is that every story I've seen thusfar that's talking about this mystery disease all point back to one source: the report by New Tang Dynasty TV. Is it outside the realm of possibility that the RSOE has picked up the same press release?

If this is real, there must be some other information out there. A statement buried on the WHO website. A medical journal entry. Something. There isn't, at least nothing I can find. Only a report from a news agency that's made it very clear that they're interested in the removal of the Chinese government.

What could they have to gain by a story like this, directed at ex-pat Chinese? Massive disease outbreak, government cover up - so make sure to tell your relatives back home...

That strikes me as propaganda. IF the WHO or another NGO verifies this, I'll take it more seriously.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

From Media Sources, State Sources, NGO's, government and scientific bodies and institues etc etc etc, on this thread the original source has been posted many times already

There is a bit of concern to its validity as one of the sister publications (not RSOE) the original source is a little bit sensationalists, HOWEVER in watching RSOE for over 4 years ive never known it report something as a Scare story or whatever, it has no advertising or money interests in putting this up there, please read my original post I mention this and your concerns in depth.

And the reasons for getting some momentum behind this to get some more sources and see if this is real, as if it is,

Hitting the button to late may mean most of the world is dead in the next decade, so panic and check it out, big it up I will indeed!

Personally I dont want to choke on my own spit, whilst my skin breaks down till I drown for a 5 month period or more slowly, do you?

My above post may be interesting for you to.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is the first I've heard of this and I have friends in China. Is this a fact or a made up story? I mean, this is serious. And what's to stop it from spreading from person to person on airlines?
This just seems too big to be true. I can't imagine it being natural. If something on this scale were to be real, I could only assume it was man made some how, or an act of God. I hope it's not real.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I'm not accusing the RSOE site of deliberately trying to mislead anyone.

What I'm suggesting is that they themselves may be being mislead on this one.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Whether it's disinfo or not, fear or not, this should be looked into. There should be news reports saying either:

Possible ultra-AIDS scare in China is a hoax.
Possible ultra-AIDS scare in China is real, doctors get yer asses in gear.

Remember what happened with Hitler when we blew him off as being some talented BS, fantasy, sci-fi writer? Well think about this situation in comparison in terms of Jewish people.

And no, I'm not scared of a bug. I'm scared of ignorance and arrogance combined.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

Hitler wrote sci-fi? Really? I didn't know that.

In any case, we're into the meat of the disinfo trap here. What would be the effect of China officially denying the existence of a super-ultra-AIDS epidemic? On ATS, for example?

One thread with 500 pages on the Chinese coverup, or 500 one page threads on the Chinese coverup?

I agree it should be investigated. Hopefully the posting in the OP's link will be noticed by the pros that do this for a living, and they will look into it. I'll wait to hear what they have to say.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Before misconceptions continue forward, this is not "super AIDS." Symptoms are just similar to that of AIDS.

Earlier it was suggested:

Originally posted by Scarcer
Possibly it is a new chemical agent being used in a food. Would explain the severity of the disease and why they say that it spreads through family members (because they eat the same meals).

This makes me wonder and I may be taking too far a leap here so please [cordially] correct me if I am but I find this big announcement odd to be around the same time as the 20th Anniversary of the Tiananmen Square Incident. What better way to keep potential rioters at bay than to immobilize them. *And* at the same time those close to them keeping the chances of others following in their stead subdued. An agent that can be transmitted in the food supply would easily target areas that are considered to be 'higher risk' for trouble.

Now, I am expecting the point to be made that how conceivably would the Chinese government pull off such a feat and how would I know that such a thing would be possible considering the vast amount of work that would be required to adhere to such an attempt. My only rebuttal would be that just like the rest of you I am unsure just how far China's "Big Brother" hand stretches. My proposal is speculation just like the rest of the other attempts for explanation here.

Again, huge leap here and the only factual evidence I am using is that June 4th, 1989-- 20 years ago was when this sad tragedy occurred. For anyone here who may be unfamiliar with this event please click HERE

Any ideas on this guys?

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What is Chinia's Germosidal compond building count up to now last time it was at 93? China's version of the CDC.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rken2

Tuberculosis is a great co-infective agent when one's immune system has been totalled by flu- it follows the same pulmonary wekness as pneumonia (viral or bacterial), legionnaire's, any host of infections that slide in and kill- and yes- TB was rampant in the teens, especially due to WW1- it follows troops everywhere.

Very possibly TB is an opportunistic, post-influenza killer in China (where it is well known to be endemic).

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Why do I see happy post when China is in termoil? Some of you people are seriously F***ed up. If you knew what Britian did to China and France,
You might not be so suprized at why they go are so money hungry.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

ELF- RIGHT ON for saying what needs to be said. Regardless of what the untimate identity of this bug is (hell, flu can live on a doorknb for 7 days- more if it's dry).

Thank you for posting a wake-up call in the middle of a sober scientific discussion. Well done!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Elf- Brilliant to bring up Koch's Postulate- the only problem is that originally deals with bacteria, and "filterable" viruses. It does not take into account some sort of new microbial structure- for example, a prion/virus configuration, etc. We can't properly test for prions AT ALL, until there are frank symptoms, and we deduce prion disease from those symptoms (BSE< for example). We know viruses infect bacteria- phages. What if prions can infect or alter viruses, and Koch's Postulate can't apply, because passage doesn't create disease? Maybe something in those terms is happening here. Just a thought- what do you all think?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
reply to post by shanerz

Hitler wrote sci-fi? Really? I didn't know that.

In any case, we're into the meat of the disinfo trap here. What would be the effect of China officially denying the existence of a super-ultra-AIDS epidemic? On ATS, for example?

One thread with 500 pages on the Chinese coverup, or 500 one page threads on the Chinese coverup?

I agree it should be investigated. Hopefully the posting in the OP's link will be noticed by the pros that do this for a living, and they will look into it. I'll wait to hear what they have to say.

No, but the people who had the ability to stop him... really did think he was writing sci fi... the effect was an unquarantined Hitler, which almost killed every non-aryan in the world and would have certainly dropped a nuke on every capital in the world. but....

Right this isn't super duper AIDS. But if it's true... it acts like AIDS and is spread like the flu. Don't know what else to call that. You don't like being scared, then don't be scared.

You go ahead and wait, i'll "waste" my time bumping this thread so it stays on the radar, at least until I hear more words... or is that wrong?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Mind over matter. but soul over mind.....peace and love in your heart.. really not just saying"im nice" don't work like that you gotta shut down all this hate and hiddencodes within you is all subjet for study we are all psychic and very powerful thats wy The..Anunnaki-Brotherhood of the serpent-Illuminati.ect ect are afraid us us they created us "well not us our bodies we in habit" and control us with fear.. by the time were 5 or 6 were on the road to brainwashing. thanks to our familly and society. for allready being brainwashed trying to raise us how "they think" but i know it all in good intentions but it's really not.....so yeah Think like this "I DON'T GET SICK" And i dont sirus "don't belive me" and i'm just now getting over a 3 day horindus cold of sum sort"detoxing" because i stoped smokeing "snap" like that and i eat organic foods and fruits and drink water with out fluride.. i don't know seems kinnda smart for me because .Scareyness.fear breeds confusion HATE..."teens in PHILLY" chec it..ReHaB

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by Xtrozero

There have been cases of people with more than one form of HIV.

Here's a case for you that I found in under 20 seconds.

gateway.nlm.nih.gov...

Wow 20 seconds...you sure it was more like 15?

I think it has something to do with how HIV-virions bind with receptors and that once this is done there is no room for other types of HIV, so if you are infected with a non AIDS causing HIV then you are basically immune to the others.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It's not on the RSOE Map anymore?
The O.P's link still works

The only epidemic in China on the main map is Foot in Mouth Disease
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wycky
It's not on the RSOE Map anymore?
The O.P's link still works

The only epidemic in China on the main map is Foot in Mouth Disease
hisz.rsoe.hu...

It isn't on the map, but if you are on the main page with the alert map you can scroll down a little bit below the map and it has a list of 'Current Emergencies.'

Here ya go:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

mod edit: removed BB code for image, it was too large and making the page very wide.
Please click on link to view image.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join