It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary new epidemic in China

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just a thought what if the WHO identifies this as a strain of H1N1.... Level 6 is already imminent and this would give all countries the right to shut down or at least the ones that have "plans" put in place to "protect" the masses.. A deadly strain of H1N1 would be unheard of and mass panic would emerge. Just a thought probably not even a strain of H1N1.

Peace everyone

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

which Bilderberger said that the AIDS virus wasn't working as well or as fast as they had hoped it to??

can someone help me find which one of them said that?

...i don't seem to have the time right now to look it up...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I dont know how much to trust this site that you are refering to, according to this site for panademic alert in australia there are 102 and 20 deaths but here it is actually 626 cases and 2 deaths till now confirmed cases by the government for swine flu sorry to deviate as this was given as example .Though a very intresting find mate

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Ashcool007]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm amazed at the ugliness this topic is provoking.

From some pretty good medical sources I've been told there are a lot of medical problems the Chinese government just sweeps under the rung. Many are in the Western provinces where millions live under chronically primitive circumstances with inadequate access to fresh water, hygienic conditions, proper diet, medication, etc.

Though information gathering is difficult, apparently there have been outbreaks of illnesses that have killed over a million people. What me may be seeing now is reporting on something that would have been undocumented before China's modernization.

Tragically the central government may view these epidemics ans a not unwelcome form of natural population control.

It always surprises me given the number of Chines who can read English and are interconnected how little information we receive from them.

Mike

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OKAY LETS WAKE UP PEOPLE

the site

National Association of Radio Distress-Signalling and Infocommunications
Emergency and Disaster Information Service - EDIS
Elnok u. 1, Budapest, Hungary-1089

Is well known internationally and has been very carefull ALWAYS to only post the real events, I have never never known it post some of the trash we see in World Net etc and also on ATS with bad links, they must really trust the source or have some secondary info.

RSOE is an OFFICIAL intitial source, of long standing credibility and used by Proffessionals in emergencies and such like around the world.

This is very very bloody scarey indeed,

An Virus or infection etc that spreads easily that destroys the immune system as stated could take out most of the worlds population especially if present and long lasting then a large event such as a new normal heavy flu, or pandemic broke out.

This has the ability to be the worst thing the world has ever seen (humans) and has really really as you can tell got my attention.

The thought of Saliva Based or sweat based any normal bodily fluid spread means this is ALREADY around most of the world undetected, in small but growing numbers..... most people wouldnt know they had it unless they fall sick with something else and the health care proffessionals have nothing to test for as its emerging and new, and just have symptoms but no linkage to viral or bacteriological or environmental causes yet.

Added to this the known problems with honesty and transparency in China, as was found with the initial bird flu outbreaks, god knows what is happening there.

This really really could be the seed of the nightmare many fear, and even if not allowing such things as H5N1 to mutate in an host due to an messed up immune system.... it would kill us all very slowly anyhow, from things such as TB Skin infections, Colds etc.....

FLAG THIS MUTHA TWITTER IT SPREAD THE WORD get attention on it, lets get the MSM to try and take notice, lets get some pressure on the chinese to open up a bit about it, lets NOT LET THIS FESTER

Cry wolf I may be but it is better than all of us being eaten!

WTF is this, on an alternative and not parasitic, viral, biological note, There is some evidense that the Mayans died out during an Solar minimun like we are experiencing now.......

GET THE WORD OUT GUYS lets dig find some other sources, and if we cant as in media controlled China lets get enough awareness that someone somewhere has to take notice and research this properly....

If reports are true the following will happen in communication of the disease

Gyms spreads (sweat on machines weights showers etc)
Hotels (cups, plates, glasses, bed sheets)
Taxi Doors in fact all door handles,
That girl or guy you kissed last week?
The Chef cooking your food?
The teller giving you change?

You get the picture, and it would not be noticed till to late as the immune system is down, lowering but not dying from it, like in AIDS you dont die of IT but something else a few years later like Pnuemonia or cancer...

OMFG

FLag Twiiter Email Ask your press, Phone people, before this spreads if real.

Worried indeed.

Elf

(everyone who has knonw me on here Knows I am usually telling people to calm down, if this is true it is INFINATELY worse than anything Flu could do)

[edit on 4-6-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand
I certainly hope this epidemic kills off about 90% of the Chinese and surrounding countries populations.

I had to re-read your post several times to make sure that I was reading it correctly.

You're a sad individual.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
OKAY LETS WAKE UP PEOPLE

the site

National Association of Radio Distress-Signalling and Infocommunications
Emergency and Disaster Information Service - EDIS
Elnok u. 1, Budapest, Hungary-1089

Is well known internationally and has been very carefull ALWAYS to only post the real events, I have never never known it post some of the trash we see in World Net etc and also on ATS with bad links, they must really trust the source or have some secondary info.

RSOE is an OFFICIAL intitial source, of long standing credibility and used by Proffessionals in emergencies and such like around the world.

An Virus or infection etc that spreads easily that destroys the immune system as stated could take out most of the worlds population especially if present and long lasting then a large event such as a new normal heavy flu, or pandemic broke out.

This has the ability to be the worst thing the world has ever seen (humans) and has really really as you can tell got my attention.

I agree completely. It wouldn't be surprising to find this has been circulating for a long time and is only being recognized with Chinese authorities no longer able to conceal it due to the massive scale.

On a political note it will probably be used as a lever for countries to start boycotting Chinese food products and maybe other goods. That would be the final irony in the current rise of China.

One hopes full access to Western medicine participation is happening.

Mike

[edit on 4-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

I have lived in China for the last four years plus, and I can assure you that news does travel fast - regardless of the control of it by official channels.

So far, I've heard nothing about this virus, but I'll dig more deeply and keep ATS informed if I find any news that's cause for concern.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BielskiBrother1 21st Century Anne Frank is what I feel like sometimes. Be safe.

It's utterly bizarre that you say that, because I literally feel the same exact way. I live on the 3rd store of a big old house, in the attic, and I always tell everyone that I feel like Anne Frank. Just two days go, I was talking with my sister about how if the # ever hits the fan, then we will definitely be barracked in this house, defending territory.

Crazy how we're feeling this way in the 21st century. Very true.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The biggest issue with HIV is that it mutates rather quickly and so treatments that at first work will become useless, and this is why it has been such a hard disease to conquer. One interesting side note is they have found mutated versions of HIV that do not lead to AIDS, and so that might be the big cure in the end, for you will not see two different versions of the virus in a person.

We could even see an airborne form of this. As example: a very nasty virus, Ebola, kills in days and has an extremely high death rate (2x or more of the black plague). This too is passed through body fluids, but much easier than HIV, and is also seen in monkeys as well. Well in the 80s near Washington DC they had 100s of monkeys with this virus and somehow it mutated into an airborne version and killed all of monkeys in many different rooms of a large lab. Lucky for us the monkey version was not transferable to humans, but I can see HIV as doing the same, and in countries with extremely dense populations, like China, will most likely be where we will see it first.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

I have lived in China for the last four years plus, and I can assure you that news does travel fast - regardless of the control of it by official channels.

So far, I've heard nothing about this virus, but I'll dig more deeply and keep ATS informed if I find any news that's cause for concern.

Good to hear from you. You obviously have more insights to offer than most of us.

Presumably you lived in a Western country previously.

My own mostly sources have done medical tours of Western provinces. I base my opinions on their anecdotal observations.

I still wonder with tens of millions of Chinese able to read and write English and with Internet access why we hear so little from them online. I realize it is prudent not to give opinions that are critical of the country and it's government.

Mike

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Elf, you are have got MY attention! I thought this sounded scary, big time...my little brother has been living with HIV/AIDS since around 1992...I am fully aware of all that it brings and if this thing is anywhere close to a "flu-like AIDS virus".....I don't know what more to say right now.. we should, however calmly look into the specifics before getting extremely worried.

Thanks,
FMF

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
"Just days before the 20th anniversary of protests in Tiananmen Square, China has shut down the popular social networking service, Twitter. Technology has become increasing influential in global and domestic politics."
www.digitaljournal.com...

Question:
I have read many times here about one blown out of proportion story being used to cover an actual bigger story.
Could this be the case here?
I have also heard that YouTube and Flickr were also shut down.

Could they be using the Tiananmen Square Anniversary story to cover the virus outbreak?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm a mms user, Miracle Mineral Supplement, these viruses can take a walk because they won't find a home in me or my family!
want to get some? Screw pharmicia in the neck they only want more money!

mmsmiracle.com...

want to learn more
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Good point. The population in China is extraordinary.

I think what we are seeing is bioengineers at work here. The government knows the planet is dying.

We already have a global a food crisis. They know the planet is unsustainable, as it is now.

It sure seems like if one epidemic fails they'll try another. This is scary.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Very worrying if this thing sprouts legs, I cant believe the previous posters wishing death to 1 billion people, with hatred like that you are the one that deserves death. What have the chinese people directly done to you, just because they are a communist state does not give you the right to wish death on them
I really hope this is a rare genetic disease and it is controled, otherwise this could be the next plague

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Were you talking to me? I dont want any chinese dead! Correct me if I'm wrong and your reply was to someone else.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

There have been cases of people with more than one form of HIV.

Here's a case for you that I found in under 20 seconds.

gateway.nlm.nih.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join