It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution! for every design their is a Designer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

There must be a designer of this universe.
In fact, GOD stands for Genius Of Design.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

cattle mutes. lol cool!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

brilliant just the kind of stuff im lookin for.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I mean to be an Evolutionist, you have to be able to get up look at
everyday anew and completely ignore :

the absolute grand design of everything you do and DON'T see.

And to be a creationist, you have to wake up every morning and convince yourself that not only is there a design, but that the designer looks, thinks, and acts just like you, and designed everything for your benefit exclusively.

because if there's any design in any of it. i might have to face the
FACT that someone somewhere might have created all of this and
me, and that would mean i might have to bow down too someone
and blah blah blah. now how bout that? take it and run!!

Why would you need to bow down to it?

Also, if there is a designer, who designed it? Who designed its designer? So on and so forth.

if you agree i want to hear about it.
disagree i want to hear bout that to
but if this lil piece turns on a light bulb
or makes you double think for sec be honest and i really want to hear bout that too.

I'm not sure there's anything to agree or disagree with. You're really not making much of an argument, just spouting a few catchphrases that you apparently think nobody has ever said before.

very interested to see where this goes

[edit on 4-6-2009 by randyvs]

Same place the other two hundred and fifty thousand half-formed thread ideas about how evolution isn't true because the bible is went. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

Wonderfully said; the perfect argument for a designer, not everything is known or understood. and we may not be capable of understanding the universe or its processes.

I don’t think I could have argued it better myself.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Can matter and energy design specific things on its own? YES!!

1. Human + materials = House

Here the human has the idea to build a house with the materials needed.

A human is Built by different types of energy put together to have specific function.

2. Can you build a house by letting materials and energy do the job for you? NO!!

Who would have the idea to build the house for you???
The materials or the energy?

3. Who is the brain behind building a human?

The matter or the energies???

Energy or matter don't have a mind to build unless it is combined.
A house needs a designer (Human) to have the idea to combine materials and energy to build a house.

In other words energy and matter needs a brain behind its design?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NRA4ever333
Wonderfully said; the perfect argument for a designer, not everything is known or understood. and we may not be capable of understanding the universe or its processes.

I don’t think I could have argued it better myself.

Lol.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night...

I just hope that you realize that proclaiming yourself a winner in the game of Tic-Tac-Toe makes you look, well, silly

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I myself am an agnostic. I have a truly open mind, I can't believe there is a god because there is no proof that he/she exists. On the other hand I can't believe there isn't a god because there is no proof that he/she isn't real.

I lean more to the side that there is a god because something cannot come from nothing, that is scientifically proven. But I do not believe in a personal god whatsoever. I do not believe that god created the heavens and the Earth in six days and made Adam, who made Eve from his rib and so on... I believe that if there is a god, he made the universe and all the matter in it and let things run their course.

EDIT: Holy #! I just thought of something really crazy after re-reading my post. What if we are just a simulation. Like a highly advanced race made a computer program and tried to simulate the way their universe was made. Just think about it, we can make games like the Sims today, think about in the next few hundred years, where we can make simulations far bigger and more complex. Wow, that just blew my #ing mind.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Mookie89]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mookie89

But I do not believe in a personal god whatsoever.
How about a personal Satan?
What if Satan is the one running the simulation?
That would suck.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mookie89
EDIT: Holy #! I just thought of something really crazy after re-reading my post. What if we are just a simulation. Like a highly advanced race made a computer program and tried to simulate the way their universe was made. Just think about it, we can make games like the Sims today, think about in the next few hundred years, where we can make simulations far bigger and more complex. Wow, that just blew my #ing mind.

You can't program consciousness, observation and what it means to "be". The universe is a program, that which observes it is not. Consciousness creates logic, you can't use logic to define those things above. Go ahead and try.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
You can't program consciousness, observation and what it means to "be". The universe is a program, that which observes it is not. Consciousness creates logic, you can't use logic to define those things above. Go ahead and try.

You can, if you know the mathematics/mechanics of randomness and if you can figure out how to passively cause order from chaos and vice-versa. Life and our reality are varying degrees of order and chaos. I'm not actually kidding.

Nevertheless we shouldn't mess with it for our own amusement even if we had the know-how. Bringing life into this world is associated with tremendous responsibility.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

If Satan was running the simulation, then why would he let some people believe in an all powerful and loving god? That makes no sense at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mookie89

I Think what I was trying to get at was that if someone was running it, it is not us.
We would be the play piece being run with input from two opposing players.
I was just thinking that if you did not believe in one, you might believe in the other.
Not that I believe the analogy really works.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by jmdewey60]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join