It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Alleges Voter Fraud in Minnesota

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

A public watchdog group is calling for federal authorities to investigate allegations of widespread voter fraud in Minnesota, charging that state election officials have been unable to establish the eligibility of over 30,000 persons whose ballots were included in the November election.

A lawsuit filed by the nonprofit group Minnesota Majority alleges that Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Ritchie and 25 county election officials failed to reconcile registrations -- matching votes cast with actual voter registrations of people who live at valid addresses -- thereby casting a shadow over the legitimacy of thousands of ballots cast on Nov. 4.

The lawsuit transcends the issues being debated in the ongoing Senate election contest between Democrat Al Franken and former GOP Sen. Norm Coleman, which is now under review by the state's supreme court.
source

So, apparently there were as many as 30,000 fraudulent votes in Minnesota in the November election. I can't help but wonder if this happened in other states and if so, to what extent. This is troubling: we rely on accuracy in the voting process to get those who we want in office. It's a shame that anyone would want to rig the system.

TA

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Yes we do depend on accuracy in the ballets to ensure our choice gets in. Unfortunately others use inaccuracy and fraud to make sure there canidate gets in.....

I read a while back that as many as 16,000 fake votes were mailed in to Arizona.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I smelled a rat as soon as I heard they found over 100 uncounted ballots in the trunk of some vehicle somewhere, all for Franken.
This continued until miraculously, the race was tied.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This might have a possibility of being linked to and therefore affecting Obama, which in turn affects the elites' desire for full control of the country.

If that is the case, there is no hope for any public investigation by either government officials or the media.

This country has already degraded to a point where the political system is rigged and voting is just a feel good activity that really counts for nothing.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ofcourse it does, read my threads ......this ties directly with ACORN,

when it was Bush there was an uproar.......but now that its Obama, theres barely any coverage and we are either racist or biggots, or mad that our party wasnt elected.....love the double standard.....take a look at my thread, it will make you sick to your stomach and make you wonder how far up this goes.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

also

www.abovetopsecret.com...

try doing a search on google for ACORN stories, the level that this is at is unbelievable, but you wont see anyone report on it except a few assorted people here, and glenn beck and bill orielly

cheers mates

top topics

join