It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Kissinger - life extension?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Personally, I find the guy fascinating.

Kissinger's personality is the personality of US international affairs.

Which is why is always amazes me that so many find it so hard to scrut what the US is doing or going to do. If you can figure out how Kissinger would think about it, then you probably know where the US is going to go on it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Kissinger's personality is the personality of US international affairs.

Well when you put it like that, it's no wonder we find ourselves having so many issues across the globe.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well i thought he must be some kind of a political prodigy?, "but" he received his A.B. at Harvard College in 1950, his A.M. and Ph.D. degrees at Harvard University in 1952 and 1954, respectively [being 27/ 29/31].. So... i am 27 and about to get my master in political science so i am on schedule

Don't forget Einstein wasn't such a bright student on lower/high school

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
I saw some face off discussion with Old Man Kissinger vs Zbigniew Brzezinski and some other guy, Kissinger is getting REALLY old. He was slow to respond, his points were weak and not strait forward . It appeared he couldn't even keep pace with the direction of the debate .

[edit on 4-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

What I have seen lately studying Kissinger, is an very old man with a lot of remorse and suffering from his conscience from all the evil he had done to the world.

And rightly so! he should rot in hell for all what he have done to the world!

This man is a Machiavellian liar and a war criminal - a war-monger and a war-maker for Nelson Rockefeller and the American Military Industrial Complex. They saw his Machiavellian talents and then hand picked him after his service in the Counter-Intelligence branch of WW2.

This was his job all along! to keep the wars going and increse/keep the lucrative arm sales flowing, as we could see in the video posted here about East Timor and when he expanded the Vietnam war into Cambodia.

This man belongs in the Hauge War Tribunal and should be prosecuted for crimes against the humanity!

I can only pray for that some of the things he have been involved in lately with NWO, could at least be to some beneficiaries for the humanity!

As an act of remorse?!

But sadly! I'm not holding my breath for this to happen! because I think this man and his deeds are, and have always been - 99% pure evil!

Well he did restrained Nixon and [Golda]Meir from using their atomic bombs during Vietnam/Cambodia and Yom Kippur, the conversation with Nixon is on tape..

and btw it is: Den Haag, ' S Gravenhage or The Hague

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

anagram interpratation- words reformed by a persons name to show a general truth of that person. this guy's been around for a long time that
we know of. the anagram of his name suggests alot longer.
king henrys sire this makes him a very
old toad indeed.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
He's like 10 years older than the average life expectancy. Since there are a lot of people who die far younger than the average life expectancy, it should be expected that a lot of people surpass it.

It's not particularly uncommon for people to live to their mid 80s.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I met Kissinger briefly at a lawn party some years ago...we had a pleasant little chat about Cardinal Richelieu and the 30 years war...looking into those eyes was a bit disconcerting however. Despite the fact that they are a bit rheumy with age, he had that "there's nobody home" gaze...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
He's like 10 years older than the average life expectancy. Since there are a lot of people who die far younger than the average life expectancy, it should be expected that a lot of people surpass it.

It's not particularly uncommon for people to live to their mid 80s.

It is particularly uncommon, but it isn't particularly common either. What makes it extraordinary is that he is still working and producing on the world stage! He is doing talk shows and interviews. He is still advising our policy makers. He is still keeping up with his old world wide network of government officials.

Sure we have had a couple of Senators and Justices work into their nineties, but they didn't maintain the travel schedule and active presence of this guy!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Have you ever had one of those times when you could've sworn someone had died, you hear it on the news and read it on the internet, then it turns out their not dead at all?
I could have sworn this guy died at least a couple of years ago, I distinctly remember hearing that he died

This isnt the first time this has happened but its the most recent case.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
He was cloned.

Okay. On January 26, 1979, Nelson Rockefeller, the ex-Vice President of the United States, was murdered. He did not die of a heart attack "making love to his secretary", as most of us have been told. When he passedaway, or was killed, his next in command was Henry Kissinger, who was apparently a Rockefeller devotee, and Kissinger thought he could take Nelson's place as far as helping to run the Rockefeller Empire. On February 4, 1979 Kissinger left for London from Washington. Now, this is just after the funeral for Nelson Rockefeller. From London he went to two secret destinations in France, then back to London. At 11pm, he left Heathrow Airport in a private jet back to Washington, D.C. He was accompanied by his wife, now his ex-wife, Nancy.
According to Moraney, there were 26 Earth-built spacecraft watching the plane. At 7:12 pm, Eastern Standard time on February 5, 1979, all contact with Kissinger's plane was lost. Now, I'm giving you the specific information so that you can go back in time and try to disprove this or validate it, whatever the case may be. The plane never arrived in Washington. Several days later, his aides claimed that he was "on vacation" somewhere. According to Moraney, the real human being Henry Kissinger has never been seen or heard from again. He was cloned.
On March 9, 1979, film clips of Henry Kissinger were put together for it to appear that he was doing a real interview on a newscast. The same thing occurred on March 25, 1979, for a hoax television interview on Meet the Press. According to Moraney, if you listen carefully, questions put to "Kissinger" are not answered but he says something else. They
didn't know where Kissinger was when they created these mock broadcasts, and they didn't want to create a panic within the structure of the government, because Kissinger had been carrying vital intelligence information back and forth

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

A very interesting post indeed Reevster. I'm astonished at how much revolves around this guy this post is almost 2 years old already. Nothing of his health failing yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join