It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Kissinger - life extension?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Something i've been pondering/tripping on for a long time now.
something i read today has really got me tear'n up the tundra in
cyber space. Henry Kissinger, i mean think about this guy for sec.
how many people has this guy seen come and go? (and i do mean go)
how long exactly has this guy been around?
since the Nixon days right? WRONG!! check this out

In 1952, Kissinger became a consultant to the Psychological Strategy Board (PSB) that was responsible for covert psychological operations. The PSB's main role was to persuade the American population that flying saucers and reports of encounters with extraterrestrial life were fabrications exploited by enemies to weaken the U.S. in the Cold War. Kissinger also served as an advisor to Nelson Rockefeller who was responsible during the Eisenhower administration for government reorganization and the contracting of classified research and development projects into the corporate world. According to whistleblower testimonies, Kissinger played a direct role in the development of U.S. foreign policy towards UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Kissinger was instrumental in covert operations that took a muscular “power politics” approach with visiting extraterrestrial vehicles. Shoot to kill orders against UFOs were implemented in an effort to retrieve advanced extraterrestrial technologies.Kissinger’s long history in the world of U.S. covert operations and extraterrestrial affairs means that he has “need to know” in areas denied to most political leaders and their advisors

from the book
Exposing U.S. Government Policies on Extraterrestrial Life (2009) -Micheal Salla

[edit on 4-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
He's what? 85? 87 now?
Larry King's another fellow who's been alive and seen people come and go.

Also, the fellow's name is Michael Salla, Micheal Salle doesn't bring up the author or the book.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
so what do you think people? Isenhower ? since Isenhower days?
talk about longevity . like to hear some thoughts what ever on this
so tear it up. oh yea almost forgot i anagramed his name-

King Henrys Sire

anagramgenius .com

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Back in the seventies, by Dad had pegged this guy as the eventual leader of the U.N. and NWO. His name also adds up to 666, however you guys do that. I don't put a lot of credence in those codes and special numbers, but if someone is into that, check it out and report back. My dad has been going on about that guy for 30 years or more!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

seems to me he's gonna out live us all!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I don't see why alarm bells are going off on this, folks. Mr. Kissinger was born in 1923, so he's 86 years old. Why do you think he's had some sort of "life extension"? My paternal grandfather was still an active farmer running 600 acres of cropland and 100 or so head of cattle in his mid-80s, and "Colonel" Harland Sanders didn't even *start* KFC until he was in his 60s, just to name two people (one famous, and one less so) who stayed very active well into their 80s...it's unusual, but getting less so as we improve medical technology and health care in general.

Now, if Mr. Kissinger is still on the lecture circuit in another 30 years, I'll believe he's had something exotic.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

oh hey thanks for the headsup!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

# Kissinger was born on May 27, 1923 in Fuerth, Germany.
# Henry Kissinger birth name is Henry Alfred Kissinger.
# His family moved to New York, United States in 1938 following political disturbances in Germany.

www.altiusdirectory.com...

Makes him 86 years old a couple of weeks ago. I saw him on an interview last month talking about the NWO and how this was a prime opportunity to bring it to fruition. He looks Great for 86, and his mind is still better than anyone else we have running the country.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

no hey if your hearing bells i didn't set them off.
i like what you added about your Grand father and Colonel Sanders
though . maybe they had life extension too. lol

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

maybe you din't catch the part about the anagram?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yes, he's an old guy, but he's also clearly part of the elite, he should have been able to afford the best food, and the best healthcare, it doesn't surprise me that he's had a long lifespan.

I know of one person who won't shed a tear when he goes though, Mr Hitchens.

If you have the time, this video based on Hitchens book on Kissenger is well worth a watch

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

thanks alot man i will look at that. did you see the part about the anagram?

King Henrys Sire

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
But Kissenger has the body of Jabba the Hutt's larger, less healthy brother.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Starting at 00:32:37 in the video, you can see Kissinger in a pose, as part of his swinging image he had at the time, and while I wouldn't describe his body as a temple, he looked healthy enough.

In regards the anagram, I'm not sure what to make of it, how do you interpret it?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I saw some face off discussion with Old Man Kissinger vs Zbigniew Brzezinski and some other guy, Kissinger is getting REALLY old. He was slow to respond, his points were weak and not strait forward . It appeared he couldn't even keep pace with the direction of the debate .

[edit on 4-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
I saw some face off discussion with Old Man Kissinger vs Zbigniew Brzezinski and some other guy, Kissinger is getting REALLY old. He was slow to respond, his points were weak and not strait forward . It appeared he couldn't even keep pace with the direction of the debate .

[edit on 4-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

What I have seen lately studying Kissinger, is an very old man with a lot of remorse and suffering from his conscience from all the evil he had done to the world.

And rightly so! he should rot in hell for all what he have done to the world!

This man is a Machiavellian liar and a war criminal - a war-monger and a war-maker for Nelson Rockefeller and the American Military Industrial Complex. They saw his Machiavellian talents and then hand picked him after his service in the Counter-Intelligence branch of WW2.

This was his job all along! to keep the wars going and increse/keep the lucrative arm sales flowing, as we could see in the video posted here about East Timor and when he expanded the Vietnam war into Cambodia.

This man belongs in the Hauge War Tribunal and should be prosecuted for crimes against the humanity!

I can only pray for that some of the things he have been involved in lately with NWO, could at least be to some beneficiaries for the humanity!

As an act of remorse?!

But sadly! I'm not holding my breath for this to happen! because I think this man and his deeds are, and have always been - 99% pure evil!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican

No doubt!

www.flickr.com...

He looks and sounds positively like a toad.

But that can't be, because toads are amphibians, not reptiles. And we all know he must surely be reptilian...
Scary nonetheless.

I saw him on Fareed Zakaria this past weekend and I was like WTF! Why does anyone listen to this fossil anymore? Are subsequent generations that lacking in ideas, initiative and power? Wait, forget I asked that...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

No doubt!

www.flickr.com...

He looks and sounds positively like a toad.

But that can't be, because toads are amphibians, not reptiles. And we all know he must surely be reptilian...
Scary nonetheless.

I saw him on Fareed Zakaria this past weekend and I was like WTF! Why does anyone listen to this fossil anymore? Are subsequent generations that lacking in ideas, initiative and power? Wait, forget I asked that...

Yeah he looks and sounds a toad!
too damn funny!

But he's the Master Toad on the Pyramid!

He is the only public boss for the Military Industrial Complex and NWO - so I guess they have to listen to him, still?

I mean Cheney & Bush and even Blair took orders from him, and now Obama have him as a handler and need to listen to his Toad Voice!

What I wonder though is, who are going to replace him when he dies?

Who will be the next public boss and handler? - Bush sr?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What can I say!

Famous quote of Mr Kissinger,

''Greeks are a nation that is very difficult to control.
So, we should deeply hit their cultural rootes.
Maybe then they will be more careful.
I mean to assail their language, their religion, their intellectuall and historical reserves.
We should eliminate every ability of them to evolve, to distinguish and to prevail, so that they don't harass us in the Balkans, the Eastern Mediterranean and the Middle East, which is a neuralgic region of strategical importance for the U.S.A''
Henry Kissinger

what a wonderful guy!
helen

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It begs the question - how is it that he bags the pretty women?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join