It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was the weirdest thing…1967

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I was playing in the gym, probably 1967, and I turned around, and my face was engulfed by a stinging sensation, I mean every inch from my neck to the crown of my head. It came very quickly, I saw nothing…

As it was happening….I had enough time…to think…”my face must be being hit by a very large, red kickball” so I opened my eyes during the sensation and saw nothing…I mean there was no ball….I swung my head in every direction and saw no ball.

It has been many many years since then….I still think about it…

1) Has anything similiar happened to you?
2) Any ideas on what it was?

Thanks guys…

OT

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
For three years, I would get this feeling of a bee sting like sensation on my arm or leg or foot hand anywhere at any given time and never no bee within miles, even in winter in Philly it happened and as you know, there are no bees where there's snow falling!
Don't know what it was till this day I still don't.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Thanks for sharing Idyserenity, Sounds like it was annoying...

OT

PS: It has stopped right? Mine issue was a one time thing...

Felt like a force was pushing against me...weird.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
maybe you ran into a ghost or cloaked person?

nah really, it could have just been a simple case of neural misfires

happens to me all the time, i get pains in my knee and sometimes my shoulder that are pretty nasty

i believe its because my nerves are damaged or misfiring

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

happens to me all the time, i get pains in my knee and sometimes my shoulder that are pretty nasty

You know I used to be a good athlete...200 pounds ago
and I've had "stingers"...I know that feeling...this was really different....I mean my whole face....crazy I know...???

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
sounds like misfiring nerves to me. some people get it worse than others.

i remember watching on tv years ago about a girl that had this problem constantly all over her body day and night non stop after falling from a horse. She couldnt be touched by a feather without being in incredible pain.

one day it just stopped.

ill try to find the video although its old so i doubt i will be able to.

i remember it cause it scared the crap out of me when i was younger lol

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Yeah I am afraid it probably was neuro and that worries me cause now I am having BAD migraines...may be a tumor on the pain reception of the brain.?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
sounds like misfiring nerves to me. some people get it worse than others.

i remember watching on tv years ago about a girl that had this problem constantly all over her body day and night non stop after falling from a horse. She couldnt be touched by a feather without being in incredible pain.

one day it just stopped.

ill try to find the video although its old so i doubt i will be able to.

i remember it cause it scared the crap out of me when i was younger lol

Thanks that will be helpful...

thing is....the pressure was front in front of me, pushing my backwards....I think I ever heard a low hum....its been so long though....

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Thanks for sharing Idyserenity, Sounds like it was annoying...

OT

PS: It has stopped right? Mine issue was a one time thing...

Felt like a force was pushing against me...weird.

It was annoying, and yes it stopped thankfully. I don't know about your experience, it does sound strange though.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

the experience was LONG enough for me to ask, what happened....oh, it must be a balll.....open your eyes...look...and nothing....

I'm remember being completely shocked there was nothing near me, bouncing off me or even within 20 feet....

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
my father and mother were walking into a museum with the curator who my father was acquainted with, and as thay walked under the main arch with no steps or obstructions in mid speech my father fell back 5 feet and landed on his ass, shocked he swore someone jolted him with a taser or something. His watch even stopped working and all that day he said he heard almost like footsteps but not feet it was like ticking behind him all that day. WTF lol It was a one time deal it never happended to him b4 or again. My Father is an ex-soldier and was even a drill sergeant in later life and is not prone to anything like this. We still give him crap about it lol

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Insubordinate Soul

Thank you so much for the response...What year did this happen?

Please let him know what happened to me and see what he thinks, ok?

OT

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It was about 20 years ago his curator buddy said there was two Gargouls above the arch made and blessed to stop evil from entering the room lol and something didnt want his badass from going in lol last time i talked to him about it he made a joke of it and laughed it off but i could tell it freked him out. who knows what is was.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Could it be a brownout ? en.wikipedia.org...(medical)

I get these extremely often and give a heavy pressure (for me) around my head and neck whenever my blood pressure drops (I've found personally they can happen at any time) and also can leave headaches and more often than not a feeling as if someones holding my neck kind of pushing it ? They definately black out the vision in - and this is the only way I can think to describe it, as if you're looking through a tunnel that gets thinner extremely quickly or closing off your vision leaving only a little peephole in the centre of your vision that too quickly dissapears. Although I can't remember ever feeling stinging.

Anyhoo's, I'm glad it was a one time thing since it's not a pleasant sensation

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by abbyland
Could it be a brownout ? en.wikipedia.org...(medical)

I get these extremely often and give a heavy pressure (for me) around my head and neck whenever my blood pressure drops (I've found personally they can happen at any time) and also can leave headaches and more often than not a feeling as if someones holding my neck kind of pushing it ? They definately black out the vision in - and this is the only way I can think to describe it, as if you're looking through a tunnel that gets thinner extremely quickly or closing off your vision leaving only a little peephole in the centre of your vision that too quickly dissapears. Although I can't remember ever feeling stinging.

Anyhoo's, I'm glad it was a one time thing since it's not a pleasant sensation

yeah, me too...

I'll look up the brown out info...

Thx!

OT

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Happened to me one time, But I also got a warm sensation all over my face, kind of like a heat wave. Could be nothing, but who knows?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

Hey rikk7111...

My face felt like it was beaned in dodge ball...

OT

new topics

top topics

join